Thread: Filatova's: Duality as Complementation between Strong/Weak Functions (Delta Edition)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    Definition of iniquity - gross immorality or injustice; wickedness. A grossly immoral act, a sin.

True, SLIs??? Is that what you appreciate?
    I think so; I think SLIs want to be better people, but they don't fully know how, and appreciate insight into that (and they appreciate it in a Te kind of way where they don't assign negative affect to criticism but rather appreciate it as constructive), which an IEE has plenty of from Ne/Fi

TIM
    6w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Suz I find this to be 100% true actually. In my experience with a SLI that became very close to me, he would love it when I "opened his eyes" to what he looked like objectively. He approached it from a healthy perspective of self improvement and encouraged me to keep telling him when he did something that I deemed not okay. This actually is what made me realize that I wasn't an IEE bc I got exhausted of criticizing him (and an IEE would not probably even see it as criticism). He often said he enjoyed that I was able to see what was wrong/impolite in his behavior because it gave him "a reality check". Ofc I just wished he would treat people like humans already without needing my input so while the criticism always felt malicious to me, he still took it well. SLIs are interesting this way, they are impervious to most things and it takes A LOT to truly hurt them.
    Last edited by scio; 03-17-2017 at 05:59 PM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sockpuppet View Post
    @Suz I find this to be 100% true actually. In my experience with a SLI that became very close to me, he would love it when I "opened his eyes" to what he looked like objectively. He approached it from a healthy perspective of self improvement and encouraged me to keep telling him when he did something that I deemed not okay. This actually is what made me realize that I wasn't an IEE bc I got exhausted of criticizing him (and an IEE would not probably even see it as criticism). He often said he enjoyed that I was able to see what was wrong/impolite in his behavior because it gave him "a reality check". Ofc I just wished he would treat people like humans already without needing my input so while the criticism always felt malicious to me, he still took it well. SLIs are interesting this way, they are impervious to most things and it takes A LOT too truly hurt them.
    Thanks! That's really eye opening for me!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx