Ne - extraverted. Relationships are assumed to be mutable. Qualities of things are considered to be fixed.

Ni - introverted. Relationships are assumed to be fixed. Qualities of things are mutable.

ESI mum, in a moment of Ni HA: "you have a great brain, but who knows what it'll be used for..."

This is Ni's fixed Intuitive/temporal relationship: The intuitive bodies are "the past", "now" and "in the future". The relationship is of fixed quality: there's some great path for me. That said, the qualities of the "in the future" body are completely unknown in nature.

I suppose the Ne approach would rather be "You're in a really high-potential situation! You've got a good brain that could do any number of really cool or useful things!" Any particular course of action over time is ignored because temporal fields are considered to be changeable in nature. What's focused on are all the different potential outcomes.

(As an aside, HAs are probably really good for studying what functions look like in as pure a way as is possible in a human being, since I think they'll typically be engaged in a way essentially divorced from either DS or PoLR.)