View Poll Results: What was the sociotype of Carl Jung?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 4.00%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

20 26.67%
  • SLE (ESTp)

1 1.33%
  • IEI (INFp)

18 24.00%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

6 8.00%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

22 29.33%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 1.33%
  • SLI (ISTp)

1 1.33%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

3 4.00%

Thread: Carl Jung's type

Threaded View

TIM
    INTJ - intuitive sub
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have never posted a video link prior to my present post so I'm uncertain the link will not break. Putting aside all doubts, here is an interview of the man himself. Honestly I'm suspending judgement. When he talks about feeling 'love at first sight' I have to question that can indicate INTP hidden agenda to love but by your own standard I do not think that is clear evidence.

the next video is his view on death of the body but he posits the psyche remains unrecognizable prior to death. His view of death is reminisent of Socrates discussion of life, death, pleasure and pain in the Crito. A common pre-sentiment toward death is fear but Carl Jung suggests to embrace death without fear. Socrates held such a view but for different reasons. Socrates argued the immortality of the soul based upon protagathorian logic. I'm undecided on how to best interpret that. Socrates is regarded as a INTP on ricksocionics.com but Plato is an INTP according to typelogic which utilizes the myers-briggs model so after converting that to socionics model his type is INTJ.

As a lasting point his facial expressions seem sparce, and he has the arch eyebrows and boneless cheeks best befitting the physical descrption of INTJ. However he has a protruding nose which is a facial feature of INTP.

Last edited by silke; 03-27-2018 at 06:17 PM.