READ THE TEXT, before you answer the poll question!!!

I was reading some materials about the A model and thought of a theory.

It is about the purpose of existence for that particular person. The meaning of his/her life. I think that the purpose of life could be strongly connected to the program (1st) function. People want to do what the first function is best at. This seems to be especially true for extroverted types, but I have asked so few people, that this is more of a hypothesis so far.

Examples:
ENFj ( program) - she wants to give people a positive feeling about the world and life. She wants to be a teacher, so she can connect with younger people and show them that the world is a good place to live in. She wants to influence their attitude towards the world and make them positive and optimistic.

INTp ( program) - he wants to know everything. He's always trying to find out more about something new. He wants to learn the basic mechanism about everything, because you never know when you'll need the knowledge. And actually he wants to know everything just to know everything, even if he will never need it.
This seems like he's using his creative function in an introverted way. Gathering creative functions information... (?) Or is there any connection to Ni?

me, ENTj? ( program) - I want to know what's the pattern that connects the world into one united complex system. I want to understand why some countries are poor and other ones rich, why some people are successful, while others are always poor. I want to know why people in different countries act so different, why some animals are more successful in evolution... I want to know how the world works. But differently from the INTp, I don't want to know everything, I only want to know the most important things of the most important topics. I need the connections, so I know where I can change things and alter the system. Then I can change the world and become successful.
PS! This sounded like Te in hindsight. After I had answered the question, I analysed what function it was.