View Poll Results: sociotype of Bill Gates?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 9.09%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

3 9.09%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

1 3.03%
  • SEE (ESFp)

1 3.03%
  • ILI (INTp)

4 12.12%
  • LIE (ENTj)

20 60.61%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 3.03%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%

Thread: Bill Gates

Threaded View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bill Gates

Since there has been much interest in the socionics type of William (Bill) Henry Gates III, I thought we might as well decide the issue once and for all with a democratic vote. Since we do not have any proper reliable methods for determining the types of celebrities - or indeed even our own - I believe this method of typing is, at least at this time and place, no worse than any other. For the sake of fairness and tradition I listed the types in their proper order in the Socion. As you can see I am in the mood for silly polls :wink: - and hoping to encourage people to register, all thoughts and ideas are naturally welcome, but anonymous comments are significantly less likely to elicit a thoughtful response.

quotes:

Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.

Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.

Life is not fair; get used to it.

As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.

Television is not real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.

Before you were born, your parents weren’t as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent’s generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.

Of my mental cycles, I devote maybe 10% to business thinking. Business isn’t that complicated.

I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot.

Expectations are a form of first-class truth: If people believe it, it’s true.

Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.

The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.

Life is not divided into semesters. You don’t get summers off, and very few employers are interested in helping you. Find yourself.

I believe that if you show people the problems and you show them the solutions they will be moved to act.

I believe in innovation and that the way you get innovation is you fund research and you learn the basic facts.

Last edited by silke; 12-21-2019 at 05:37 AM. Reason: updated links
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson