First, I´m swedish so apart from my excellent pronounciation (true!), I may have some wrong grammatic errors.

Very well, recently I made a poll on a "spiritual" site. According to myself, most of the people who are active there are not that really spiritual. The most of them are typically new agers with their kind of spirituality as an preoccupying interest, not spirituality as their main ideal, with that as a definition. They have been quite difficult do discuss with. Very defending and not accepting other views or questions which they often try to reject. They support eachother primarily with candy compliments, not in regards to an intellectual/emotional balance and open thinking.

The result of the poll sofar, even though not many have done the poll yet, is somewhat surprising.

Here is the result:

ISTJ
0%

ISFJ
3% (1 vote) (A quite kind young lady though!)

INFJ
14% (4 votes)

INTJ
10% (2 votes) (one of them was me)

ISTP
0%

ISFP
0%

INFP
28% (8 votes)

INTP
3% (1 vote)

ESTP
0% (0 votes)

ESFP
3% (1 votes)

ENFP
24% (7 votes)

ENTP
0%

ESTJ
0%

ESFJ
0%

ENFJ
10% (3 votes)

ENTJ
7% (2 votes)

Total votes 28

We see that *NFP dominate followed by *NFJ.

How can this be explained? I think one reason may be, that the founder of that site may be an INFP (actually he does call himself a healer).
He´s got quite an intellectual potential and he has been programming odd
sound sonic programs for the last 20 years which he has used, even to make an own fourier synthesis program, sequencing software and effects software with which he made a cd-album for a record company, so he´s got potential, but not in many fields.
He is certainly quite odd, (even far more than me!). He is very hard to get close to, even though I have known him for many years. He consider himself as a true new ager.

May new agers correlate under one or two personality types? Not that all *NFP people are new agers of course.

Furthermore, I read about a stated *N*P correlation to ADD/ADHD. I even wrote about it on that site but noone seemed to care about it, I guess they don´t know anything about it or or even cared.