dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

I think that these dreams mean that I’m entering a depressive stage, which seems to happen every few months. During these times, in my waking life, I feel like everything I do is pointless and there is no way for me to win at life, so I just want to withdraw. This feeling has been building for the past week or ten days.

The strange thing about this is that there is nothing objectively wrong with my life. Objectively, everything is going great, and there are even some pretty good wins.
    That seems to indicate that these depressive episodes of withdrawal are some kind of chemical imbalance in the brain, and not a reaction to circumstances.
    chemical imbalance just like that is not possible. if u force urself ot act a certain way, going against the necessary mental and physical motions, experiences and rest, results in the imbalance that has to come back at you. the murder may be a part of urself, and the fear of being discovered is that "it" or "u" will wake up/realize that u dont really care about what ur doing which will break u mentally resulting in ego death. the ego is usually a part of u that exists between the border of what something inside wants vs what something outside wants.

it reminds me of a sort of clinginess or neediness that may be related to entitlement - io dont mean that u are unfairly entitled, but u might be about something partially, since it most often is not a clear cut entitled person. this occured to me bc of the trans LIE. someone who changes so much about themselvse to fit external/objective standards that are as volatile as the external world, going against themselves, rejected by so many ESIs - perhaps often their fault as well since even they are also prolly far from perfect. So maybe the LIE should have been the one to also assert standards/themselves which may also make the ESI more attracted/secure about having an actual person to deal with rather than empty air that they dont know how to act around.

another influence my be diet. but chemical imbalance never exist on its own and because of itself. its a terrible scam

Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 07-05-2022 at 01:10 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1