0 Thread(s)

More clues

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    zero Ne and Si?

What about that house, that house is a Si treasure trove of impressionable spaces. Zero Ne? How about the automatic spit-fire answers to all those questions. A Se type is going to go hur-dur and a Ni type is going to go "I don't know" for a whole bunch of the more obscure questions.

Back to the drawing board for you.
    Sorry to disappoint you but Vogue's 73 questions interview format looks the same on all celebrities: they are obviously given the questions beforehand. Just go check them out on Youtube. It is not just her.

I would only concede on her being EIE with strong Se instead of SLE, which I am actually seriously considering now.

EDIT: Also, I switch my claim of her enneagram type from 3w4 to 3w2. Still certain of "so" first.
    Last edited by brand; 09-13-2019 at 08:16 PM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idk why she annoys me so much... why does she?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by brand View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you but Vogue's 73 questions interview format looks the same on all celebrities: they are obviously given the questions beforehand. Just go check them out on Youtube. It is not just her.

I would only concede on her being EIE with strong Se instead of SLE, which I am actually seriously considering now.

EDIT: Also, I switch my claim of her enneagram type from 3w4 to 3w2. Still certain of "so" first.
    EIE is fine, I'm more convinced she is a Ne/Si type. EIE can cover a lot of ground and she does show a strong business shrewd mind that I think EIE can pull off well. SLE is out of the question though.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    zero Ne and Si?

What about that house, that house is a Si treasure trove of impressionable spaces. Zero Ne? How about the automatic spit-fire answers to all those questions. A Se type is going to go hur-dur and a Ni type is going to go "I don't know" for a whole bunch of the more obscure questions.

Back to the drawing board for you.
    Is her behaviour in this interview what you describe as going hur-dur?

The interviewer seems to be doing that thing some men do when they try to flirt by trying to get on the woman's nerves a bit. I would say that her behaviour in that interview is more typical of what she's like when she's not going off a script and there's fewer people watching.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think her early vlogs can be useful for typing, she generally comes off less reserved on those since she was only a minor celebrity at the time and they were only going to be watched by her fans.

I think her behind the scenes videos for her reputation album are pretty good for getting a sense of her personality too, ex:
    Last edited by Memph; 09-19-2019 at 01:46 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought this interview was quite good at showing how she feels about certain things, how she deals with various situations and how she communicates.
    https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/taylor-swift-rolling-stone-interview-880794/

TIM
    ILE-Ne SX/SP 5w6
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is no way she is an Ne/Si user. She pretends to be that way, and, especially when she was younger profited off pretending to be that way. She pushes hard to get her way/what she wants, and whenever she has an issue with someone it is typically public and dramatic Se/Fe, Fi POLR.

SLE So/Sp

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her body language is a bit difficult to categorize. Her movements are not very smooth and often awkward, but she's still fairly physically assertive.

How many people would dare to lean their arm against the neck of a legendary superstar like Mick Jagger like this?

See how she grabs the guy by the tie here.
    https://youtu.be/iVmmqQPizcc?t=1571

Getting SLE vibes here

She has tendency to put her arm around other people's necks or against their necks rather often actually. It helps that she's tall but still it feels like it borders on manhandling at times. I feel like an ESE would be better at reading when that kind of domineering body language would be excessive. I think with Lorde it's more natural since they're relatively close friends but with many of the others it feels a bit awkward.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that (more or less) the full phone call leaked, I think it's a good opportunity to see what a conversation with Taylor is like when she doesn't know anyone else is listening.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE E3

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Memph View Post
    Now that (more or less) the full phone call leaked, I think it's a good opportunity to see what a conversation with Taylor is like when she doesn't know anyone else is listening.

Man, I am so glad I'm not in Jr. High School any more.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see her as ENFJ, EIE. It’s that thing that Jung said in Psychological types, Fe in dominant position is really different than if you have Fe in second because Fe dominant is his version of a ‘rational’ function, meaning it is an external consensus that can make choices in any area, just choose the consensus answer. No internal Fi necessary. That’s why her blog stories etc are all kind of generic dreams. I still like her... My best friend in grade school was enfj...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...I just saw the Beatles thread and didn’t want to freaking comment! But ...freaking Paul is ENFJ that’s why they are so popular. (John is ENFP. Sorry I couldn’t help it .)

TIM
    ILE-Ne SX/SP 5w6
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is a clear as day SO/SP 3. Not sure on her type, but I think SLE is likely. Good lord she would be difficult to deal with as a business partner - a lot of dramatics about nonsensical shit that does not really matter. She would probably just write this comment off as me being sexist, however, instead of reflecting on her own personality.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE, subtype mixed. Dual of HR Giger. I also know one SEE male who looks "exactly" like her (male variant).
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She seems very friendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From another thread, but it stands:

EIEs use their facial muscles differently. They do it in accordance to their type: to project their ‘dramatic emotional palette'. Supervisors ISFps are very aware of this, after all it’s what ‘bothers’ them about their supervisees in the long run. It’s not brimming with sunshine and enthusiasm like ESFjs, it’s more of a…drag for SEIs that have to put up with it. Why so much gesturing and drama, what’s going on? It’s exactly what doesn’t sit well with ISFp so they’ll try to relax EIE’s, putting pressure on their polr in their attempt. Mind you, this will become obvious when there is an issue that needs to be solved and to SEI’s eyes, EIE is refuses to behave reasonably, digging their own (and everyone else’s) grave deeper.

The following is probably an EIE man, creative subtype. If an SEI is exposed to a person like this, she might wonder irritably at some point if he’s behaving like this just to annoy her. This man is also why I resist EIE as a type for Taylor Swift: she doesn’t behave in the slightest in a way I recognize from past interactions with EIEs, no hint of the emotional palette that bespeaks trouble down the road. Is EIE still EIE if you take the Hamlet out of her?

No attention should be paid to the language, only to the expressions of the man being interviewed:

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

--Lower energy overall. VIs /aura like an rational introvert, rigid movements, (IJ temperament)
    --Focuses on precision/finding the right words when she talks/describes thing. Emphasizes coherence when making her music. She speaks in a way that's a bit robotic and muted (Ti)
    --When she focuses on something, can’t really focus on anything else, obsesses over it (Ti)
    --Image-conscious, constantly micromanages this (Se)
    --Convinces herself she’s always right (Ti)
    --Very little use of Si, Ne, Fi, Te
    --Doesn't give off Se-lead energy/vibe

Other weak, but valued functions:
    “If I’m writing for someone else’s project, that’s exciting for me, I love to put myself in other’s shoes”(Fe)

"I really love it when people get really emotional. Like, cause I'm a really emotional person, I get very excited very easily, and so when people come up to me and start crying, I don't know why, I like that, it's cool." (Fe)
    “I’ve written songs on bathroom towels, I get awaken by song ideas all the time(Ni)
    Overall impression: Beta ST; "cool/hip" in a natural way, impersonal, puts out lyrics that appeals to the masses, themes are overall very beta

LSI / ISTj
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 12-27-2020 at 09:05 AM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

ILE
    I was watching that interview and I had to chuckle at 8:20 because she pulled the same expression my ILE classmate in college used to in conversation – my classmate, Swift, Tea Leoni and whacky Ariel Burdett look like they could be an extension of the same woman in the faces they make (down to the same issue with their…upper central incisors? But I digress).

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    whacky Ariel Burdett
    Oh wow. She had that definitive 'I will not surrender' ENp'sh quality but with that temper I'd say IEE.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose Zaniac 007 View Post
    Oh wow. She had that definitive 'I will not surrender' ENp'sh quality but with that temper I'd say IEE.
    High probability that she was playing it up for the show. And I promise this is the last person I bring into this but she

looks like Eric from Talking with Famous People in a wig

Last edited by Rusal; 12-31-2020 at 03:01 PM.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE, LSI, ILE... I scratch my head at all these suggestions.

from gulenko's description:

EIE has an innate feeling of own inferiority for which he compensates by demonstrative behaviors.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does Gulenko have anything on how some IEEs, just to name a type, can develop phobias? And yet, these people exist. Some things excede the limited type description.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Does Gulenko have anything on how some IEEs, just to name a type, can develop phobias? And yet, these people exist. Some things excede the limited type description.
    Taylor Swift is clearly influenced by other people's perception of herself (Fe). she cares about objective beauty traits, which is something Se valuing types focus on. @1:54. alpha and delta types don't have such a focus. they mostly aim for a natural look and at most pay attention to their figure and that they have a decent appearance, but not in an obsessed way like Taylor Swift does. I mean just look at her reaction @2:28
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dead account View Post
    Taylor Swift is clearly influenced by other people's perception of herself (Fe). she cares about objective beauty traits, which is something Se valuing types focus on. @1:54. alpha and delta types don't have such a focus. they mostly aim for a natural look and at most pay attention to their figure and that they have a decent appearance, but not in an obsessed way like Taylor Swift does. I mean just look at her reaction @2:28
    Overall, yes, but you forget Swift's age and where she is. My experience with ILE females is that some can be sensitive to other people's comments and mortified enough to tell you all about it. So can IEE females, for that matter. Ne/Si and all, they can go on strict diet when they are young. I think Gillian Anderson said that she barely ate in her X-Files days (she doesn't look Se/Ni to me).

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, if anything I think only a Fe base and/or enneagram 3, 9, or 6 (with intensity of the degree to which they (enneatype) can fool others in that order, I think... however, I’ve never known a 3 who can or would present as a pushover sloth like a 9 unless clinically depressed I guess whereas I have seen 9 act convincingly opposite of how they should appear for long periods of time so maybe the 9s have the upper hand. Sorry, I’m just inserting my unrelated typology insights into a Taylor Swift thread but what else do people do when they’re up late; though now that I’ve mentioned it, I think Swift’s original image as a kinda soft spoken hopeless romantic farm girl kinda steered in an SEI and enneagram 2 direction... whether an EIE or ESE is better capable of putting on that image for a long period of time is up to you but maybe the fact that she didn’t is also just as telling- she should’ve stuck to the pop country if you ask me ) can be perceived as so many contrasting types by different people at once and... I personally believe she fits both of those - Fe base 3, specifically. Whether she uses Ni or Si is something I might not be ready to take a stab at yet, but I will say that me sharing a quadra with her doesn’t mean I can’t also dislike her (and I reallyyy dislike her but I also really dislike Kanye West who famously called her out so I don’t think I have any substantial bias in how I’m typing her)
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE?

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking InterPrizeWes's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taylor Swift likes to put funny little FJ Rapidash alien helmets on her head!*

Most diabolically evil and intelligent aliens are either INFJ, INTJ, or INTP, but Bunny is INFP!!
    Raptor became Kangaskhan and won every time by beating George Lucas in 2022, and Marius Florin in 2014, styles galore cockpit drenching soda mimic glaring facets ordering rungs of chimney tied tongue toad refurbishing news and penalties with sprites and action figures comet punch sinking lucid dawns enhancing levity and crafts bookcase lording fine tuned arboretums nasty plot engineering rocketry
    Raptor even won World Cup 1998 as Pikachu Arceus, dancing cyclones force utopia pleasant vibrations reanimated conjuration to scary face elvish scales blocking the sun
    Marius Florin was the other Lugia in 2006, bathed in white water purity of extreme contemplation and magical holiness, and therefore Raptor won World Cup 2006 as well, fighting encore resting piece cupcake fruit roll ups!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I by no means am a Swift fan, but the woman definitely does value Si. She had showed an interview of her house before..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDHW27uE0_w

I think she is an ESE... With strong HA Ne. Her whole demeanor is extroverted alpha. I cannot for the life of me, see that house as polR Si (let alone unvalued).. If she was a different type, I would give IEE delta as the next. But Fe base> Ne base. IEE can appear more introverted and contained, which she is not. Sure, Ni can be nostalgic, but the alpha values epitomize such.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even said the best compliment she ever has received is being generous.. That is definitely image triad 2 or 3 arena, and very alpha-like. I would buy ILE if she had Ti creative, but that is lacking. She is aware her actions affect other people with her fidgeting example, how others become anxious, which also is an Fe base awareness.

Said her spiriti animal when asked she would be a dolphin because they are "very social and travel in groups".. Fe, Fe, Fe.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Values things like stretching and needs to that before singing.. Not PoLR Si. (This all is in the video I linked). Always carries things like antibacterial lavender hand sanitizer on her.. How is her focus not on Si?

There is nothing at all really referencing time, abstraction, thematics, or the liking.

Dragons:

Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swift says, "I'm going to dress as a robot and carry a sword"! Holy messiah, that's gargantuan and poised for swerve and flair, offer Me the cookie monster and the straw man, goliath!!
    Raptor became Kangaskhan and won every time by beating George Lucas in 2022, and Marius Florin in 2014, styles galore cockpit drenching soda mimic glaring facets ordering rungs of chimney tied tongue toad refurbishing news and penalties with sprites and action figures comet punch sinking lucid dawns enhancing levity and crafts bookcase lording fine tuned arboretums nasty plot engineering rocketry
    Raptor even won World Cup 1998 as Pikachu Arceus, dancing cyclones force utopia pleasant vibrations reanimated conjuration to scary face elvish scales blocking the sun
    Marius Florin was the other Lugia in 2006, bathed in white water purity of extreme contemplation and magical holiness, and therefore Raptor won World Cup 2006 as well, fighting encore resting piece cupcake fruit roll ups!!

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can envision myself supervising Taylor to be honest, which that probably also is why I am not that fond of her both as artist and person. I think she misuses her gifts.. I preferred her when she was country and more true to her own self. She had a few songs of decency in her earlier career; Invisible, Tear drops on my Guitar, Begin Again, and Enchanted the best one. I get the whole writing songs about people who hurt you, because I am an enneagram 4, and I have done this before my own self... But I would try and make her see how she impacts the future and how her image can influence young people as myself for endless generation, much as like Madonna.

She has potential and some talent, she is a better songwriter than most of the garbage musician littered about in our today, yet she does not apply herself all too well (a name of her song and a pun). She fails to grasp how she will impact the futuristic mass, and about what songwriting even is for to begin with, overlooks the entire purpose of it.

Dragons:

TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Corruption and bazooka crashing in the cave exit to mundane trance of the forgotten toy box always cries for the silver string petal paintbrush of crying the Jamestown River with the Virginia company of horse unicorn squiggle creators and the plaza of saints.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I can envision myself supervising Taylor to be honest, which that probably also is why I am not that fond of her both as artist and person. I think she misuses her gifts.. I preferred her when she was country and more true to her own self. She had a few songs of decency in her earlier career; Invisible, Tear drops on my Guitar, Begin Again, and Enchanted the best one. I get the whole writing songs about people who hurt you, because I am an enneagram 4, and I have done this before my own self... But I would try and make her see how she impacts the future and how her image can influence young people as myself for endless generation, much as like Madonna.

She has potential and some talent, she is a better songwriter than most of the garbage musician littered about in our today, yet she does not apply herself all too well (a name of her song and a pun). She fails to grasp how she will impact the futuristic mass, and about what songwriting even is for to begin with, overlooks the entire purpose of it.
    I cannot stand how she just abandons what is true and mattering in the end, as a sacrifice to fit in and attain popularity. I think her songs like Bad Blood are petty and teach teens and quote un quote "young adults" to have others pitted against one another. I think her songs nearly all sound the same.. And I do not like how she solely writes about her exes at a majority. The whole purpose of dating is to see if there is resonation. Not to just use every single opportunity of a break up for a writing of song. It is not very original once you have the perpetuating pattern. I value slightly more, her more sentimental songs..

But "Look What you Made me do" is a very immature song. There are very few things you actually can make someone do (rape, usage of threats, abuse as a child that obfuscates one's psyche). I just see her as a wasting potential, that will most likely continue on unless she is mentored.

Dragons:

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE !
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to think she was ESE-Si. Now, I think she is EIE-Ni. Definitely an ExFj

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm perplexed every time she's casually described as an ESFj/ESE. To me she's so obviously Beta. So obviously an EIE. Her last two pandemic-era albums have this insular, para-aristocratic quality, harking back to some halcyon era. No ESE could make records like these, not even in their darkest hours.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast