Okay, basically like almost every system I create, I expect some controversy due to the bias that is inevitable. Everyone is welcome to comment on the system and give their own ideas on what type is the most intelligent etc... Keep in mind that this system that I created has to do with how intelligence correlates with socioncs. It does NOT indicate that actual type is always going to be smarter than a type with less points, since a lot of factors are involved with intelligence that I ignored.

Anyways, here is my intelligence socionics system, each type is rewarded intelligence points based on a reward system:

Intelligence and Socionics

Highly Intelligent

1. INTJ and INTP = 15.625 points
2. ENTP and ENTJ = 15 points

Moderately Intelligent

3. ISTJ and INFP = 11.875 points
4. ESTJ and ENFP = 11.25 points
5. INFJ and ISTP = 10.625 points
6. ENFJ and ESTP = 10 points

Sparsely Intelligent

7. ISFJ and ISFP = 6.875 points
8. ESFP and ESFJ = 5.75 points

Reward System:

This system was created by me by using the two dominant functions of each type. Each function was worth a certain number of points that I felt attributed to intelligence.

Judgement

Ti: 10 points
Te: 7.5 points
Fi: 5 points
Fe: 2.5 points

Perception:

Ni: 10 points
Ne: 7.5 points
Si: 5 points
Se: 2.5 points

Scoring The Total

The 1st dominant function is added completely to 75% of the 2nd dominant function and that determines how many points a type will have.

Intelligence Partners

Every type has a partner that is equal to them intelligence. However, they are intelligence in different ways. When it comes to those under the highly intelligent and sparsely intelligent crowd. They have mirror images of their functions and the judgement and perception functions are flipped. For the moderately intelligent crowd, their intelligence partner has the exact opposite type of intelligence in terms of judgement and perception. It is like they are intelligent in completely different things than their partner, but they are still equally intelligent.

Created by: Young and Confused