Ok... I mentioned some time ago that I have this thing where I used to find similarities between people as a kid and I linked these similarities to colors. Like if I was around an ENFj and then an ESFj I would notice some kind of similarity and difference. The similarity () would be labeled with the color red, and so forth. I recently realized that these colors I had in my head linked to people I knew actually represented the cognitive functions as follows.

= Black
= Brown
= Pink
= Red
= Light Blue
= Dark Blue
= Light Green
= Dark Green

Recently I noticed that I had painted my room using a lot of green and my furniture is all black. I also noticed that in the movie, Matrix, which was designed explicitly for NT's has a ton of black and green in it (which is also a hacker theme). Many T types I noticed like to wear black as well. They also say that green is the color of intelligence, which makes sense in a stereotypical way (if N types are in fact more intelligent, which they are thought to be by society). I see many more connections. I am really curious why I associated these colors witht he people, why not other colors? Btw... for anyone curious how I experience the synesthesia, it goes like this... I experience the person's personality by observing them or speaking to them, and eventually the type of information they think about or speak about, or even the look in their eyes or energy level, makes me feel a color associated with them, almost like their name with them. Except I experience the color visually, like any other time I think of a color. I see both the primary function and secondary. Though the primary is much easier to see. My theory why I see the introverted functions as the lighter version of the extraverted is because they are probably harder to see, and thus come out as less intense, yet capable. Black and brown are an exception, which I think is subjective, because I posses and see as something judicial which reminds me of the color of wood, found is court or executive places.