Thread: Fe PoLR: how does it show in ISTps and INTps?

Threaded View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tales of the Fe-PoLR:

I was talking to an ILI who was hired to do some analysis for us last Friday at work and he said, "Adam, I am much smarter than you."

I thought, OK, maybe you are and maybe you aren't, but let's see where this goes.

"The University in Tehran where I was an assistant professor is 45th in the WORLD!"

I thought, Good for them. But what does that have to do with us?

"I have written a book and here is my list of published papers", and he shows me his phone and scrolls down several pages too fast to read. Plus, I don't read Farsi.

"BUT, I will never be as successful as you! Do you know why not?"

"Uh, no. Why not?"

"Because I dive deep into a subject. I focus right down to the finest details." He made a V with his hands. "I always get the right answer. But do you know why I am not successful, like you?"

I waited. He was going to tell me no matter what I said.

"Because I am not good at waving my hands and saying 'Blaaaah blaaaah blaaaah! Blaaaah blaaaah blaaaah!'" Here he waved his hands and stuck out his tongue and was kind of spraying saliva.

"Let me say that I have the highest respect for you. You are a great manager and you are a diplomat! But managers are good at saying 'Blaaaah blaaaah blaaaah! Blaaaah blaaaah blaaaah!', so I will never be a good manager."

"Actually", I said, "I'm kind of a terrible manager. What I am is a leader, and I can also meet with almost any kind of person and get along with them."

"Yes! You are a Leader. And THAT is why you will be successful."

Plus, of course, the fact that I can say 'Blaaaah blaaaah blaaaah! Blaaaah blaaaah blaaaah!'
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-18-2019 at 04:58 PM.