My fellow Deltians:

Considerable time has passed since our movement first began. It is my belief that useless aggression has diminished and structure has emerged from our quadra. However, it is not enough to fully stabilize the forums...

It has come to my attention that there are a lot of posts that do not have substance, and thus, nothing can come out of them. We need to create posts that will encourage meaningful discussion and serve to establish this here forum as a source of valuable knowledge and worthy time consumption.

To my dismay, I have fallen victim to the air of inconsistency and nonsense posting. For that, I need to introspect, and therefore, withdraw from the forums for an undertermined period of time. That is why I am now offering to you fellow deltians, if you wish to accept, the chance of finally realizing our revolutionary movement....

Behold...
The All-Powerful Sword of Delta!!!

He (or she) who decides to take the sword will harbour its might and put an end to instability once and for all... However, to first sheath it the deltian has to remove it from the stone, by demonstrating determination and allegiance to the deltian ideal, as well as, commitment to our final goal.

Now, who wishes to take the responsability that comes with the sword? If no one accepts it, it will be hidden for hundreds of years. In other words, everyone here will be dead by that time...

I will stay for a short period to ensure that it will fall to the right hands before taking my time of introspection. Let us have a council in this thread to see who will take it.