Thread: Jesus and other "historical" figures

Threaded View

Dance Magic Dance CloudCuckooLander's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see Jesus as an -subtype ESI - I don't see much from the New Testament, he had no real personal aversion to hierarchy (merely corrupt hierarchy), and how he handled the moneychangers in the temple seemed very to me.

The common typing of Jesus as EII may stem from the common societal misperception of Jesus as some sort of "hippie," when in fact he was anything but - he explicitly said "I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword," (Matthew 10:34) advocating a rather doctrinally militant stance towards sin and salvation. Additionally, the very first Roman convert to Christianity was in fact a soldier, one who did not give up his trade upon accepting the Christian faith but incorporated that faith into his career (as well as, of course, the rest of his life).
    Last edited by CloudCuckooLander; 10-27-2010 at 02:39 PM.
    2-subtype system: IEI-Fe
    8-subtype system: D-IEI-Fe
    16-subtype system: IEI-ESE

IEI-Fe 2w3 > p6w5 > 8w7 sx/so

"He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must have felt what it is to die, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of living." - Edmond Dantes (The Count of Monte Cristo, Alexandre Dumas père)