I am an ENFP. When i feel my privacy and freedom is being violated i find it hard to control my temper and i can become quite confrontational. I am a nice guy that will help my friends when in need but whenever a friend has stayed with me in my house or apt , if he's not the type of person that likes to conversate and can find humor and laugh at he things i find humorous i feel uncomfortable with that person . I then start to wish they would leave or find another place to stay. This feeling accumulates to a point weeks later that i will find excuses to ask them to leave or if i have none i just tell them bluntly they cannot live with me. Or if i do not ask them to leave i find a place in the house where i can have my space and privacy and not be disturbed. If i cannot find a place i get real irritable and aggresive. I need a place where i can be free of health destructive toxins such as cigarrete smoke and where i can relax and let my hair down without the fear of being judged. I value my health very much and i am into healthy living lifestyle. So if a person who does things that violate my health i have to restrain my self from not exploding on that person.