whatever you think
    Mentioned
    597 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    how do i do this
    He was just moved here the end of December lol
    (https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...ility-81920908)

and some good advice here in this first comment (https://www.quora.com/If-I-want-to-w...prison-could-I)- basically don’t write anything that would disturb him in anyway or be of a too controversial or disturbing matter, it might not get through lol

(And if you do it, @VewyScawwyNawcissist, good luck, comrade )
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    He was just moved here the end of December lol
    (https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...ility-81920908)

and some good advice here in this first comment (https://www.quora.com/If-I-want-to-w...prison-could-I)- basically don’t write anything that would disturb him in anyway or be of a too controversial or disturbing matter, it might not get through lol

(And if you do it, @VewyScawwyNawcissist, good luck, comrade )
    i thought u meant email and was somewhat confused. now even more
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    597 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought u meant email and was somewhat confused. now even more
    I’m not sure if inmates, especially at his security level, can recieve emails. It seems to me it would prob be a pretty big security risk. I think you have to send a letter the old fashioned way, though the mail, (and it’s checked and looked through first to see if it’s appropriate and no funny business). He was recently moved to “U.S. Bureau of Prison's FMC Butner medical center in eastern North Carolina on Dec. 14, according to bureau spokesperson Donald Murphy.” so when I looked up that medical center online….from this link:https://prisonerresource.com/federal...ndence-address

it gives you the address:

Inmate Correspondence Address

FMC Butner

Inmate Name and Registration Number
    FMC Butner
    Federal Medical Center
    P.O. Box 1600
    Butner, NC 27509

basically all you need is the registration number, but I didn’t get into it that far. But it shouldn’t be too hard to find, I imagine

ok here it is lol
    https://www.inmateaid.com/inmate-pro...dore-kaczynski
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    I’m not sure if inmates, especially at his security level, can recieve emails. It seems to me it would prob be a pretty big security risk.

not sure if my Te PoLR or if this is appropriate in this thread, but like they cant have a guy who receives prisoner's mail by email and just prints it to them after its reviewed??? they prolly just dont want to bother doing anytihng for criminals.
    . sending a letter overseas is such a joke
    now i will manipulate my way out of this by saying he is obviously LSI, taking the test is not an objective answer anyway (nothing is), and he is Ne PoLR. thats why he is so grumpy and ended up the way he did on top of his other issues. he's spoiled. used to doing things his way instead of searching for another solution. what is socionics to him as a person and his agenda? now i want to piss him off but it makes me sick to poke a wounded animal. even if that animal would feed its own sadism to poke me if he could.
    this is after i wasted time trying to figure out how to send it, while failing, and i will forget what ive learned by the time i think of doing somehting like this again. nvm figured it out
    what should i put on the letter?
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    597 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    What questionnaire do people think is best?

what should i put on the letter?

I’m so mad I had a lot written out and I accidentally erased the beginning. I’ll try to rewrite it, hopeful I can remember everything I said….

Anyway I’m sooo excited about this hahaha.

As soon as I saw read you wanted to do it, my brain started conspiring a plan lol I’d do it myself. But my husband would prob not be happy about me sending a letter to the unabomber and attracting attention to ourselves like that, from authorities & the unabomber, especially with having a family and all. And supposedly he hates women. If it’s true or not, idk. But if it is, a guy would maybe have more of a chance to be taken seriously by him. Supposedly he is also racist and homophobic. Something else to keep in mind, and anything else we know, could find out about him. Because the goal is to get his type, not piss him off

So evidently he’s very intelligent and went to Harvard, where he volunteered for the psychology dept to perform questionable psychological experiments on him. So he interested in psychology. Whether he is bored/interested/open minded enough to consider this, I’m not sure. I’d love to send him gulenkos book, as there is a test in there, and a bit of a note explaining how we were trying to type him. However, gulenko’s book isn’t cheap and it might not make it through, or get tossed in the trash if we get him in a crap mood or something, lol, and I’m not rich enough to throw away that much on it.

If what Sol said is right, and psychology material is forbidden to prisoners, which we prob need to find out, I question whether this is considered psychology to them, or psychology enough to be forbidden. It’s like a Russian MBTI, which add the word Russian and sending something like that to the unabomber… it doesn’t really look good. And red flaggish maybe. I think maybe we should avoid using the word Russia, at all cost honestly. Thoughts?

We could write to him about how we are on a forum of a more developed foreign MBTI, and we would love his critique of it, and we had a debate on where he would fit in it. We would describe the functions and gukenkos societal Quadra progression and complexes (which seems along the lines of what really tickles his fancy, given what we know of the guy. We could use the questionnaire in Gukenko book, print and copy. I think it would be best if he could figure out the results himself and hopefully send back the results and a critique of it. So any questionnaire that he could add together numbers or such to get the results could work.

So, what do you guys think. Am I forgetting something, something to add?

ton of typos and such, I’m writing this all on my phone lol but I’m sure you understandable enough, I think
    Last edited by Aster; 01-04-2022 at 02:59 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎