Hybrid View

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

just ditch the idea that only Ni can generate fine piece of artsy fartsy stuff
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    just ditch the idea that only Ni can generate fine piece of artsy fartsy stuff
    I just mentioned here that Ni types are prone to ignoring reality in favor of their imagination, which is explained on wikisocion.

"As a base function, Ni generally manifests itself through a lack of direct attention to the world around oneself, and a sense of detachment or freedom from worldly affairs. This can lead to a highly developed imagination and very unique mental world, but it can also result in a great deal of laziness and apparent inactivity. Because the individual gets his or her primary information about the world through imagination, a person with base may be able to thrive in situations where data are scarce, or where he or she lacks the usual prerequisite experience."

I don't think it's wrong to assume that people with a highly developed imagination create interesting works of art. another thing to keep in mind is that the simpson series made quite a lot of predictions for the future, the most famous prediction probably being donald trump as president.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    I just mentioned here that Ni types are prone to ignoring reality in favor of their imagination, which is explained on wikisocion.

"As a base function, Ni generally manifests itself through a lack of direct attention to the world around oneself, and a sense of detachment or freedom from worldly affairs. This can lead to a highly developed imagination and very unique mental world, but it can also result in a great deal of laziness and apparent inactivity. Because the individual gets his or her primary information about the world through imagination, a person with base may be able to thrive in situations where data are scarce, or where he or she lacks the usual prerequisite experience."

I don't think it's wrong to assume that people with a highly developed imagination create interesting works of art. another thing to keep in mind is that the simpson series made quite a lot of predictions for the future, the most famous prediction probably being donald trump as president.
    LII has as strong Ni as a base Ni type.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    LII has as strong Ni as a base Ni type.
    that's true, and I think suggesting an INXX type for Matt Groening makes sense, I just don't understand the other suggestions.