Going by the hidden agenda alone and my and and dilemma ... I am only stating these two types.

I can Vote for the type you think I am ...

Why I could be ENTp

- I tend to rely on my knowledge of what other people believe to decide what is best for me to believe, and I tend to abandon old practices for new practices when I see that there is a better way to do things. I like to look at all parts of a picture and to understand all points of views without bias and I can hold conflicting beliefs in my head and understand each belief in their entirety. I can compare two concept to each other and seperate the good and bad concepts from them to create something new.

- I am not really an emotional person, and the only time I emote feeling is when I need to convince people of a point or to get people to like me by asking questions about them or other limited amounts of . However, I do not always know if I am really liked by people and I can not always tell by the way people act. I do not always know how people feel about me and I have problems with being too close or too distant emotionally to people.

Why I could be INFp:

I have done limited predictions concerning the way people behave if I am in a situation that I feel may be threatening or that I must save myself or others. I do not like bullies and I tend to stick up for the little guy. I have used emotional manipulation to some degree, but usually only to get people to like me.