I most easily notice Fe, Se, Fi, and Ti polr, but I'm only annoyed by... well I guess not really any of them if that person isn't being mean. But I'm probably annoyed most by Fi polr... and Si polr, which actually feels like Fi polr in that it is ignoring the comfort of an individual because it is antagonostic or irrelevant to the greater purpose of the whole group. And fi polr being unaware of the person's relational comfort with themself. With Si- Fi+ polr it feels like they sorta are unaware of my own comfort within the group, and if I don't say anything they completely ignore me because I'm not contributing anything at all, not being thought provoking or appealing to the emotions that they feel are relevant at that moment, just being there and wanting to relax and enjoy myself. Though I can't say that Betas ignore me the most, since I don't know any Gamma NTs, which I imagine would be even more apathetic and "what is this useless being" than an EIE, who would at least try to get me involved in their group... yeah maybe I actually dislike Fe polr more than Fi, I don't know.