I want to figure out what type my boss is. I don't know why it's so difficult for me, I spend 20 to 40 hours a week with the guy, but eh well... anyways...

He's an Exxp.

He is very good at dealing with clients and explaining things to them. Sometimes he's a bit over the top with enthusiasm. We laugh when we see things in houses that we don't see very often (like "Holy shit look at that!") and he enjoys climbing around on roofs as much as I do. He's the best Home Inspector in the area, and it's mainly to his excellent technical knowledge, his quick mind, and his people skills. He is a very ethical man, and he is very generous. He treats people well and doesn't complain about much. He is also quite enterprising. He has been greatly successful in his chosen field, Home Inspection, but is also a Real Estate Developer, the president of a charity which repairs homes for disabled and elderly people, is involved in politcal workings as they concern Home Inspection, founded the state's home inspector association and was the president of it for 9 years, and developed Home Inspection report forms which he sells to other Home Inspectors. Right now he is in the beginning stages of expanding his Home Inspection company by taking on apprentices, training them to a very high standard, and then sending them out to do inspections on their own for him and taking on another apprentice. The company will also focus on commerical building counseltations. We will also be developing Home Inspection software this winter which we'll hopefully have ready to go by spring.

Any ideas?