View Poll Results: type of Donald Trump?

Voters
185. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

3 1.62%
  • SEI (ISFp)

3 1.62%
  • ESE (ESFj)

3 1.62%
  • LII (INTj)

2 1.08%
  • SLE (ESTp)

119 64.32%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 1.08%
  • EIE (ENFj)

8 4.32%
  • LSI (ISTj)

2 1.08%
  • SEE (ESFp)

47 25.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

2 1.08%
  • LIE (ENTj)

8 4.32%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 0.54%
  • IEE (ENFp)

2 1.08%
  • SLI (ISTp)

3 1.62%
  • LSE (ESTj)

5 2.70%
  • EII (INFj)

4 2.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Donald Trump

Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I said I wasn't going to post in this thread anymore but you make a good point. For those new to socionics it is probably a good idea to go read the fundamentals. These descriptions are part of the fundamentals. They are the summaries of type by Aušra.

I do type him SEE based on fundamentals fwiw. Typing is always going to be subjective no matter how objective we think we are. You can go even further back and read psychological types by Jung.

It is also a good idea to research Trump or at least read his tweets and watch his videos. He has weak logic behind most of his actions. He has the flexible Fi backed with strong Fe which most closely fits SEE. He is better at manipulating people like a stage hypnotist which is also indicative of strong Se and demonstrative Fe. He acts on whims. He throws emotional temper tantrums. He gets his feelings hurt easily and doesn't hide it. He posts strategies openly on twitter thinking he is scaring the rest of the world when he is only just openly showing his hand. He caves to more powerful men (despite all his big talk). They know how to play him like a violin with flattery. The thing he is good at is making people like him one on one from what I read. I think both Russia and North Korea knew they got themselves a puppet which is why Russia wanted him elected. He has weakened the US in the eyes of the world. Made us the butt of jokes not only at home but all over the world. I can imagine they laugh at the idea of us being any kind of "super power" now. This is not true strength or power. This man is a whimsical clown who can't even read daily briefings. He just has his staff sum it up so he can get to tweeting like a teen mean girl. I told everyone who would listen how all this was going to play out before he was elected Now some of my friends are rolling their eyes and telling me I was right. I guess the alternative then would have been worse since the world was not ready for a female US pres. It would be a bit of poetic justice if he were beat in the next election by the one he dubbed "Pocahontas". At this point I am 50/50 on whether or not he will be up for reelection. Things are changing quickly.

SEE (Napoleon)

SEE - ESFp (Se,Fi)

Napoleon Bonaparte - famous French military and political leader.
    Another pseudonym of this type: Caius Julius Caesar - the first Roman Emperor.

1. Kindness is power. He takes pride in his influence with people, their love and respect, of his own popularity, gladly leads others. He is assertive and kinky in expressing his sexuality, but aloof in dealing with the objective world, mistrustful towards new scientific ideas and in general towards everything things objective, which he perceives as too impersonal. He feels much more confident and therefore has a clear conscience, only in the field of manipulating people.

2. Restless activity, greed for practical actions. He never hides his feelings – en contraire, he takes special pride in them. It is easy for him to sound sincere, when he expresses his true feelings. He expresses his admiration both verbally and with a look in his eyes. He is always an adherent of love in all its aspects, both carnal and psychological, if he needs it. Even when a feeling is of a passing nature, he knows very well what he desires from his lover, has no intention to adapt – only to dictate. He is arrogant, optimistic, before a complicated situation he does not go shy but tries to resolve it immediately in a few decisive moves.

3. He pays a lot of attention to the esthetic and order in his surroundings. Frequently he is the possessor of inborn taste, knows how to dress well and demands the same from his partners. He is attentive to “physical parameters” of his partner. In all his activities he shows a lot of initiative. However, he lacks a sense of measure: he is ever unsure that he has done all he could.

4. Less nagging and more living! His life may be poisoned by the demands of those close to him to think his actions through, to act “rationally”. This is too much for him to withstand, such demands only make him want to act more irrationally, and brush reason aside altogether to spite everyone. In fact, he acts cleverly and logically until someone starts to demand of him to do so, i.e. as long as he is “respected” and “reckoned with”. It is useless to dispute his logic: one can influence him only by challenging him to set aside his goals in favor of other ones, more noble and harder attainable.

5. Laws are cowards’ inventions. His initiative and passion for new undertakings are so great that no criticism, even permanent grumble of his dual (Balzac, The Critic) who condemns almost each display of enthusiasm, can spoil his mood. Moreover: criticizing calms him down, for him it signals that his activities did not pass unnoticed and that he must have done enough.

6. Disappointment. Due to his initiative and demanding nature he frequently feels disappointed with his loved ones: they turn out to be “not what they seemed to be”, not perceptive enough of his whims. The bottom line is that he needs a partner who is easy to adapt to without adapting at all (without changing his own nature). If such a partner is not nearby, he gets up to mischief in order to draw such a person’s attention.

ILI (Balzac)

ILI - INTp (Ni,Te)
    Honoré de Balzac - the French writer.

1."Imagination directs me". He possesses a powerful, intellectual imagination. A representative of this type, Honoré de Balzac, in his series of novels, The Human Comedy "painted" the portraits of more than 2000 people who appear hyper real: "he is comparable perhaps only to the city controller's office" —wrote of him Andre Maurois. Similarly, the phantasmagoric world of Gabriel García Marquez is impressively precise in every detail. Due to this quality The Critic can forecast the future quite well. From empirical observations of how a man acts at various times he creates something like a functional model in his mind. In general, he tends to know everything in advance. If he did not have to warn other people about possible dangers (opportunities interest him less), he most possibly would feel himself redundant.

2."A priest's calmness and restraint". He almost never expresses emotions and protects from them his family and friends. He sincerely believes that passions, too strong, will lead one to his doom. Honoré de Balzac has constantly demonstrated throughout his literary works how passion spreads like a devastating cancer that eats away the souls of men until it finally suppresses all else. This holds totally true in the case of his dual (Caesar, The Politician), a hyperactive person that easily gets carried away.

3.A profound analyst. He is convinced that living is impossible if one disregards the natural laws that regulate the world. One who ignores reality is heading for disaster. The Criticist believes that it is better to be somewhat too cynical then be a hypocrite. Hearing of a situation, he very soon thoroughly understands it and begins to tell to the bewildered interlocutor the details and aspects that the latter had overlooked. His analysis is devoid of any self-encouragement. "You shouldn't have a different attitude towards life than you have for the kitchen—the same amount of stinking odor; if you want to cook a dish, you'll have to get your hands dirty, just make sure you'll be able to wash the dirt off once you are done; that's the entire moral of our day and age."—So speaks Vautrin, a hero of Balzac's books. Such misanthropy can kill the anybody's spirits, except his dual (The Politician)!

4."First and foremost, he is kind". In spite of all his "negativism", he is really a very kindly person in nature. The above phrase about Honoré de Balzac belongs to George Sand who knew him very well. He likes strong people who know their way in life, who demand concessions: such people release him from the necessity to invent goals, while using methods invented by him (he is a master of inventing methods.) He is capable of pouring a bucket of cold water out on the head of an enthusiast. But on the other hand, he is likewise capable of easing one's despair, when they are unlucky, when things go the wrong way, when destiny seems to be hostile.
    5.Unapproachable and thus desired. A girl-student by the name of Laima (The Politician) gave a good description of this type when she tried to describe the hero of her dreams: "He must be handsome and smart, with big and sad eyes, not talkative. He does not tell compliments, and by that he creates an impression of his inapproachability. He is taunted by myriads of problems, which, in my opinion are nothing to be bothered with. I am attracted by his sadness, seriousness, so I try to amuse him, to raise his spirits, to make him happy. If such a boy is present at a party, I wouldn't be bored." This is a vivid description of this personality type, who is constant in his feelings, does not like adventures, and desires total dependence of his demanding partner.

SLE (Zhukov)

SLE - ESTp (Se,Ti)
    Georgy Zhukov - Marshal of the Soviet Union, a famous commander during the World War II.

1. The end result. This is the only thing that interests him. All he needs to achieve the final result he considers to be his vested interests. He is a strong-willed, determined person. "If stars shine at night – then somebody wanted it". With all his appearance he demonstrates he is far from being ostentatious, does not care for the impression he makes with others. “I did not understand, please repeat." – used to say Sergey Korolyov, the mastermind of the Soviet space technology. Few of Soviet top executives had the guts to ask this from Beria, the head of the Soviet secret police. All The Legionnaire does is performed with ardor, passionately and must be brought to its conclusion. He has the personality of an untamed struggler, who must come out on top no matter what the cost. "One should not avoid difficulties! One needs to learn how to overcome them" is his motto.

2. Die Hard. The expression "severe but just" became already trivial about this sort of persons. Marshal Zhukov was a really tough person, but only he could say to Stalin: "If you believe that the Head of the Chief Headquarters is capable only of talking gibberish, then he has no reason to be here. I ask you to relieve me of my rank as the Head of the Chief Headquarters and to send to the front". He has no back thoughts about his right to manage other people. Even taking into account his love to collegial discussion of issues, he always reserves the last sentence for himself. This is usually compensated by profound passion for his cause and the ability to seed the same enthusiasm in others.

3. A fine tactician. He quickly grasps the current situation and distribution of power, makes a decision and acts. He is capable of political maneuvering but never forgets his line. He possesses powerful logic function, but this kind of logic is determined and thus biased, its purpose isn’t philosophical speculations but the creative search for the shortcut to finding a solution. It is easier for him to concede his logic than his goal.

4. Dispassionate. He seldom gives in to fear, hatred, and other negative emotions, rarely gets surprised and rarely envies. The more dangerous the situation, the more self-disciplined and resolute he becomes.

5. He does not like to speak about feelings: this is not his line. And if by chance such words slip out, he feels as if he betrayed himself. He is afraid of emotional love, considering it an undeserved luxury. He is anxious of other feelings as well. Perceiving others to be just like him, he has no doubt that he may be desired, but he is seldom sure he can also be loved. He needs his partner’s emotional support and submits his emotions to him. However, in practical activity he never tends to adaptation, but only to dictation.
    I will now retype myself ILI and take one for the team which would make Trump my dual. Goodbye beta. It has been a lot of fun. I will miss you. Call me?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I said I wasn't going to post in this thread anymore but you make a good point. For those new to socionics it is probably a good idea to go read the fundamentals. These descriptions are part of the fundamentals. They are the summaries of type by Aušra.

I do type him SEE based on fundamentals fwiw. Typing is always going to be subjective no matter how objective we think we are. You can go even further back and read psychological types by Jung.

It is also a good idea to research Trump or at least read his tweets and watch his videos. He has weak logic behind most of his actions. He has the flexible Fi backed with strong Fe which most closely fits SEE. He is better at manipulating people like a stage hypnotist which is also indicative of strong Se and demonstrative Fe. He acts on whims. He throws emotional temper tantrums. He gets his feelings hurt easily and doesn't hide it. He posts strategies openly on twitter thinking he is scaring the rest of the world when he is only just openly showing his hand. He caves to more powerful men (despite all his big talk). They know how to play him like a violin with flattery. The thing he is good at is making people like him one on one from what I read. I think both Russia and North Korea knew they got themselves a puppet which is why Russia wanted him elected. He has weakened the US in the eyes of the world. Made us the butt of jokes not only at home but all over the world. I can imagine they laugh at the idea of us being any kind of "super power" now. This is not true strength or power. This man is a whimsical clown who can't even read daily briefings. He just has his staff sum it up so he can get to tweeting like a teen mean girl. I told everyone who would listen how all this was going to play out before he was elected Now some of my friends are rolling their eyes and telling me I was right. I guess the alternative then would have been worse since the world was not ready for a female US pres. It would be a bit of poetic justice if he were beat in the next election by the one he dubbed "Pocahontas". At this point I am 50/50 on whether or not he will be up for reelection. Things are changing quickly.

I will now retype myself ILI and take one for the team which would make Trump my dual. Goodbye beta. It has been a lot of fun. I will miss you. Call me?
    Why r u retyping urself ili

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Why r u retyping urself ili
    Ya know, cuz, things. I know things. Lots of things. I know better than others type of things. I know the best things. I know how to tell you when you are wrong and I am right when it comes to things.

I am a lone wolf (except when it comes to my mate, then I need a partner to howl with since I am too introverted to do it alone). I am open for business SEEs. I will make one of you a president using only my intuition and great advice. I will be quietly brooding in a corner the rest of the time, contemplating the nature of our existence, until you need my guidance about "things".

Did I mention I own things? A house, a car, a business. No mortgage. No car payments. I have investments. I don't panic sell. I can foresee (with my third eye) which stocks will do well long term. I stick to safer investments. I don't squander all of my inheritance.

I know how to look up stuff on The Google then use them facts most creatively, while simultaneously relying on my imagination to put it all together so I can drive it home. Not only that I can also comprehend and analyze what I have read with my 4D Ti backing my 3D Te. I can discern fact from fiction using all the knowledge stored in my big brain, unlike those silly IEI with their useless Fe. What do they know anyway? Dismiss them bitches back to their own private lalalands.

Oh and I can read books. I love books. I have the best books. Let me tell you about it. I have over 1000 physical books on my bookshelves and in boxes. Thousands more on my tablets and pc. Not just any books either. I have so many classics. I got the best classics. I have occult books too. They are the best occult books. The kind only an ILI would read.

I was reading Shakespeare when other kids were still looking at picture books. I was in the gifted programs. I have an above average IQ or so the people in labcoats told me. Not a genius like DJT, of course.

Did I mention I went to tech school? I can fix my own computer. I can fix your computer. You need it fixed? I got you!

Amazing huh?! I am Te creative af! I don't need others to show me the facts , thank you very much.

Need I go on or are we good?

I am sorry to leave beta but I am too damn ILI. I also don't want to be accused of having "not my dual" "not my quadra" syndrome. I am choosing to accept The Donald as my dual, as an ILI.

I am also 5w4 now. Deal with that too! It doesn't mean I am now LII. Beta didn't appreciate me when they had me. I am jumping ship. Gonna find myself an SEE and make him president some day. Just you wait and SEE!

Hah, I am being a bit of a factitious little twit because... this thread. I got sucked back in. lol Someone said above he is a caricature of Se. I have said he is a caricature of SLE. BUT, with further analysis he does not fit the profile and the profile doesn't fit him as well as SEE does. I feel like only a handful of us see beyond the fake man's man, tough, practical, businesslike, persona he has cultivated as an entertainer.

I think he is too "sugary" when he speaks about Putin and others. He is pouring that sugar on them like he has a major man crush and wants to be just like them when he grows up. Putin is much more ST to me. I know sol types Putin ILI.

DJT is a performer. He loves the spotlight and he loves to be showered with love and affection in public. He also loves giving it back to his fan base. He isn't Fi or Fe polr. I just can't put across in words what I see right.

I find SLE are usually not that open to that kind of thing except by someone they are into or someone they respect. The are not that emotionally expressive. They are expressive but it is different. They don't whine and complain about how others hurt their feelings and how it is all so unfair like DJT.

I am tired now. I may say something more later since I am trying out this new thing, on forum, which is to talk about the theory more. I don't want us to end up with more posts on incels than typology.

Anyway, don't mind me. Beta quadra can't get rid of me that easy. If anyone was offended by my ILI imitation, lol, don't take "things" too serious. I was not spoofing anyone specific.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya know, cuz, things. I know things. Lots of things. I know better than others type of things. I know the best things. I know how to tell you when you are wrong and I am right when it comes to things.

I am a lone wolf (except when it comes to my mate, then I need a partner to howl with since I am too introverted to do it alone). I am open for business SEEs. I will make one of you a president using only my intuition and great advice. I will be quietly brooding in a corner the rest of the time, contemplating the nature of our existence, until you need my guidance about "things".

Did I mention I own things? A house, a car, a business. No mortgage. No car payments. I have investments. I don't panic sell. I can foresee (with my third eye) which stocks will do well long term. I stick to safer investments. I don't squander all of my inheritance.

I know how to look up stuff on The Google then use them facts most creatively, while simultaneously relying on my imagination to put it all together so I can drive it home. Not only that I can also comprehend and analyze what I have read with my 4D Ti backing my 3D Te. I can discern fact from fiction using all the knowledge stored in my big brain, unlike those silly IEI with their useless Fe. What do they know anyway? Dismiss them bitches back to their own private lalalands.

Oh and I can read books. I love books. I have the best books. Let me tell you about it. I have over 1000 physical books on my bookshelves and in boxes. Thousands more on my tablets and pc. Not just any books either. I have so many classics. I got the best classics. I have occult books too. They are the best occult books. The kind only an ILI would read.

I was reading Shakespeare when other kids were still looking at picture books. I was in the gifted programs. I have an above average IQ or so the people in labcoats told me. Not a genius like DJT, of course.

Did I mention I went to tech school? I can fix my own computer. I can fix your computer. You need it fixed? I got you!

Amazing huh?! I am Te creative af! I don't need others to show me the facts , thank you very much.

I am sorry to leave beta but I am too damn ILI. I also don't want to be accused of having "not my dual" "not my quadra" syndrome. I am choosing to accept The Donald as my dual, as an ILI.

I am also 5w4 now. Deal with that too! It doesn't mean I am now LII. Beta didn't appreciate me when they had me. I am jumping ship. Gonna find myself an SEE and make him president some day. Just you wait and SEE!

Hah, I am being a bit of a factitious little twit because... this thread. I got sucked back in. lol Someone said above he is a caricature of Se. I have said he is a caricature of SLE. BUT, with further analysis he does not fit the profile and the profile doesn't fit him as well as SEE does. I feel like only a handful of us see beyond the fake man's man, tough, practical, businesslike, persona he has cultivated as an entertainer.

I think he is too "sugary" when he speaks about Putin and others. He is pouring that sugar on them like he has a major man crush and wants to be just like them when he grows up. Putin is much more ST to me. I know sol types Putin ILI.

DJT is a performer. He loves the spotlight and he loves to be showered with love and affection in public. He also loves giving it back to his fan base. He isn't Fi or Fe polr. I just can't put across in words what I see right.

I find SLE are usually not that open to that kind of thing except by someone they are into or someone they respect. The are not that emotionally expressive. They are expressive but it is different. They don't whine and complain about how others hurt their feelings and how it is all so unfair like DJT.

I am tired now. I may say something more later since I am trying out this new thing, on forum, which is to talk about the theory more. I don't want us to end up with more posts on incels than typology.

Anyway, don't mind me. Beta quadra can't get rid of me that easy. If anyone was offended by my ILI imitation, lol, don't take "things" too serious. I was not spoofing anyone specific.

excellent?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaDoodoo View Post
    excellent?
    Reminds me, I meant to compliment you on the effort you put into typing the Simpsons based on the two charts.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh...heh. My ego says thanks.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Uhmmm ok