Thread: Famous INTjs (Redux)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Carla
    How about some younger people? Singers, actors, TV personalities, athletes, etc. ...
    I know a lot, but they are in the Asian type thread in "what's my type?". Don't think you will be interested.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in *addition* to Michelle Williams, another actor who is said to be INTj is Cuba Gooding, Jr.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

John le Carré?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    How about some younger people? Singers, actors, TV personalities, athletes, etc. ...

Hmm, I've just been searching through previous threads and other forums etc., to get suggestions and also possibly inspiration - but unfortunately, basically all the people are dead, old, or been suggested a million times before . It really seems impossible to think of an up-and-coming INTj - can you imagine the process?

If I see an actor who might be an INTj on TV or in a film, it's because they're 'quiet' or 'logical' etc. in some way, so I just end up thinking they are playing a stereotype etc - it's probably only fairly well established actors that are readily deducable as INTj (i.e. over many films). And musicians are always a pretty miserable lot who are trying to make some point or other - it's fairly easy to find a musician who is probably a INFp, but not a INTj (except some greats who seem to have developed some niche, but you probably already know about them. I thought I typed some athlete as an INTj a while ago, but I can't recall the name...I think he's past it anyway.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Oh yes...I think Alan Hansen is a INTj or thereabouts. He's very famous in the UK, though not anywhere else, so combined with my dodging typing skills...oh well. He's a famous football (i.e. soccer) pundit, who is well known for his strange turns of phrase, his style of narration, and his analytical knowledge of the beautiful game etc. You might find some amusing clips on youtube if you are interested.

Creepy-Cyclops

A generalisation of sorts maybe, but I don't think INTj's are the sorts of people who would want the limelight, which appears to be sort of necessary to 'famous' in our society.

I know INTj's who are fairly successful in what they do, and personally one in particular who is very successful with a kick ass business. But he's definitely not flash or attention grabbing. To look at him you would never guess he's a multi-multi millionaire.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think it might not be as obvious as in ENTps but i think most INTjs would be quite pleased if they were recognized in some way publically. Also.. lots of actors and famous people don't like being famous, rather they do but they also hate it. Many many people in the arts are pleased with a piece of art being successful in communicating something that moves others, but sort of hate the attention it brings, rather the kind of attention or attention from the wrong people.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I kicked myself a little for not realizing it sooner. Ed O'Brien of the band Radiohead is probably an INTj.

I think these pics show Se polr.

and Ti:

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    A generalisation of sorts maybe, but I don't think INTj's are the sorts of people who would want the limelight, which appears to be sort of necessary to 'famous' in our society.

I know INTj's who are fairly successful in what they do, and personally one in particular who is very successful with a kick ass business. But he's definitely not flash or attention grabbing. To look at him you would never guess he's a multi-multi millionaire.
    have no clue about successful intjs. you should pm me with a list.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mika Hakkinen, Finnish Formula 1 driver. World Champion 1998 & 99

M.H. (left) and Michael Schumacher (ISTj)

Mika Hakkinen crying after he made a big mistake in a race:

ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tom Everett Scott

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Topher Grace