I don't seem to find any threads on this in Delta. One of my best friends is ISTp. It's funny how that is, considering that we basically almost never talk to each other due to long distance. It's one of those things that you don't need to work on, which is odd.

I've known quite a few ISTps, and I seem to get along well with the more types. Of course, it also depends on a lot of factors. One of my favorite activities is to tease them , it's a lot of fun and they tend to like it too. Like for example, how a lot of the ISTps I know have crappy handwriting and spelling... I know it might sound strange, but teasing to me is a way of showing you care about someone, or at least, that I am comfortable being with you. Sometimes though, it can sound a little nasty.... There is this one time I was working with an ISTp and ESTj, though we weren't really "working," just talking and having work papers in front of us . We were talking about racial things, and how people get easily offended by slurs. However, we started to get a little hyper (maybe due to the activity relation) and for some reason the ESTj started to get uncomfortable in how we were laughing at racial slurs and what not (in an sort of way) and it just ruined the moment. Of course I felt bad once he got on us, but it was funny at the time... Also, the ISTp and I were saying nasty stuff to each other and acting pissed but in a "not really meaning it" way ( absence?). I know better than to do that to ESTjs. However, this guy did it to the ESTj which ended up hitting him on the head with papers , very funny moment.

Has any INFj and ISTp here had an activity relation experience?