PART ONE

Which group describes you the best?

GROUP A
The following words are STRONGLY connected to my personality:
Theory, idea, inspiration, improvisation, creative impulse, abstraction, scientific hypothesis, illumination, grand project, prospect, interesting undertakings, future, new trends, innovation. Analytical mind, structural thinking; the skill to separate the main thing from the secondary, a constant tendency to think, to analyze.

The following words are WEAKLY connected to my personality:
Leader, confidence in itself, will, resoluteness, influence on people, to lead, respect, popularity, prestige, authority, riches, dignity, force, victory at any price, purposefulness. Merit, self-esteem, obligation, responsibility, keep your word, economy, punctuality, thrift, elegance, esthetical value, accuracy, adherence to principles.

GROUP B
Activity, cheerfulness, laughter, merriment, celebratory meal, children, family, optimism. Pleasure, convenience, comfort, cosiness, enjoyment, pleasant company, beauty, good mood, cleanliness, pleasant smells, tasty food, a good health, aesthetics, beautiful things, the beauty of nature.

Enterprise, efficiency, activity, energy, inquisitiveness, motion, competition, productivity, effectiveness, fitness for work, business benefit, practical application, keenness, ardour, success, rationalization, sequence, concreteness. Forecast, prediction, foresight, examination, concept, imagination, analysis, healthy conservatism, caution, pragmatism, history, the past, theory, intellect, power of observation, the latitude of knowledge.

GROUP C
Will, resoluteness, purposefulness, action, victory, leadership, authority, energetic nature, initiative, persistence, fearlessness. Common sense, accuracy, order, responsibility, obligation, reliability, stability, steadiness, clearness, order, proportion, consistency, system, structure, analysis.

Insight, enthusiasm, to be inspired by new undertaking, prospect, new acquaintances, emotional enthusiasm, inspiration, creative impulse. Calm, friendly; feelings, rich spiritual internal peace.

GROUP D
Emotions, feeling, passion, love, compassion, human soul, the sharpness of sensations, the incandescence of passions, emotional nuances. Sensitivity, sentimentality, sincerity, faith in fate, humbleness, spiritual peace, unity with nature, faith in a bright future.

Rapid, clear, sober brain, sober calculation, clear understanding, clearness, clarity, order, discipline, enterprise, energy, energetic nature, resoluteness, initiative, straightness, activity, clarity of actions, work, labour. Conveniences, comfort, independence, internal rightness and fearlessness, calmness, resourcefulness.

GROUP E
Enterprise, efficiency, activity, energy, inquisitiveness, motion, competition, productivity, effectiveness, fitness for work, business benefit, practical application, keenness, ardour, success, rationalization, sequence, concreteness. Forecast, prediction, foresight, examination, concept, imagination, analysis, healthy conservatism, caution, pragmatism, history, the past, theory, intellect, power of observation, the latitude of knowledge.

Activity, cheerfulness, laughter, merriment, celebratory meal, children, family, optimism. Pleasure, convenience, comfort, cosiness, enjoyment, pleasant company, beauty, good mood, cleanliness, pleasant smells, tasty food, a good health, aesthetics, beautiful things, the beauty of nature.

GROUP F
Leader, confidence in itself, will, resoluteness, influence on people, to lead, respect, popularity, prestige, authority, riches, dignity, force, victory at any price, purposefulness. Merit, self-esteem, obligation, responsibility, keep your word, economy, punctuality, thrift, elegance, esthetical value, accuracy, adherence to principles.

Theory, idea, inspiration, improvisation, creative impulse, abstraction, scientific hypothesis, illumination, grand project, prospect, interesting undertakings, future, new trends, innovation. Analytical mind, structural thinking; the skill to separate the main thing from the secondary, a constant tendency to think, to analyze.

GROUP G
Rapid, clear, sober brain, sober calculation, clear understanding, clearness, clarity, order, discipline, enterprise, energy, energetic nature, resoluteness, initiative, straightness, activity, clarity of actions, work, labour. Conveniences, comfort, independence, internal rightness and fearlessness, calmness, resourcefulness.

Emotions, feeling, passion, love, compassion, human soul, the sharpness of sensations, the incandescence of passions, emotional nuances. Sensitivity, sentimentality, sincerity, faith in fate, humbleness, spiritual peace, unity with nature, faith in a bright future.

GROUP H
Insight, enthusiasm, to be inspired by new undertaking, prospect, new acquaintances, emotional enthusiasm, inspiration, creative impulse. Calm, friendly; feelings, rich spiritual internal peace.

Will, resoluteness, purposefulness, action, victory, leadership, authority, energetic nature, initiative, persistence, fearlessness. Common sense, accuracy, order, responsibility, obligation, reliability, stability, steadiness, clearness, order, proportion, consistency, system, structure, analysis.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART TWO

If you chose group A, which group of words describes you better:
o Leader, confidence in itself, will, resoluteness, influence on people, to lead, respect, popularity, prestige, authority, riches, dignity, force, victory at any price, purposefulness. (ENTp)

o Merit, self-esteem, obligation, responsibility, keep your word, economy, punctuality, thrift, elegance, esthetical value, accuracy, adherence to principles. (INTj)

If you chose group B, which group of words describes you better:
o Enterprise, efficiency, activity, energy, inquisitiveness, motion, competition, productivity, effectiveness, fitness for work, business benefit, practical application, keenness, ardour, success, rationalization, sequence, concreteness. (ESFj)

o Forecast, prediction, foresight, examination, concept, imagination, analysis, healthy conservatism, caution, pragmatism, history, the past, theory, intellect, power of observation, the latitude of knowledge. (ISFp)

If you chose group C, which group of words describes you better:
o Insight, enthusiasm, to be inspired by new undertaking, prospect, new acquaintances, emotional enthusiasm, inspiration, creative impulse. (ESTp)

o Calm, friendly; feelings, rich spiritual internal peace. (ISTj)

If you chose group D, which group of words describes you better:
o Rapid, clear, sober brain, sober calculation, clear understanding, clearness, clarity, order, discipline, enterprise, energy, energetic nature, resoluteness, initiative, straightness, activity, clarity of actions, work, labour. (ENFj)

o Conveniences, comfort, independence, internal rightness and fearlessness, calmness, resourcefulness. (INFp)

If you chose group E, which group of words describes you better:
o Activity, cheerfulness, laughter, merriment, celebratory meal, children, family, optimism. (ENTj)

o Pleasure, convenience, comfort, cosiness, enjoyment, pleasant company, beauty, good mood, cleanliness, pleasant smells, tasty food, a good health, aesthetics, beautiful things, the beauty of nature. (INTp)

If you chose group F, which group of words describes you better:
o Theory, idea, inspiration, improvisation, creative impulse, abstraction, scientific hypothesis, illumination, grand project, prospect, interesting undertakings, future, new trends, innovation. (ESFp)

o Analytical mind, structural thinking; the skill to separate the main thing from the secondary, a constant tendency to think, to analyze. (ISFj)

If you chose group G, which group of words describes you better:
o Emotions, feeling, passion, love, compassion, human soul, the sharpness of sensations, the incandescence of passions, emotional nuances. (ESTj)

o Sensitivity, sentimentality, sincerity, faith in fate, humbleness, spiritual peace, unity with nature, faith in a bright future. (ISTp)

If you chose group H, which group of words describes you better:
o Will, resoluteness, purposefulness, action, victory, leadership, authority, energetic nature, initiative, persistence, fearlessness. (ENFp)

o Common sense, accuracy, order, responsibility, obligation, reliability, stability, steadiness, clearness, order, proportion, consistency, system, structure, analysis. (INFj)