Offensive description of EII :

I can't really bear EII. They're narrow-minded and always want to be right. They usually aren't as empathetic as described. Empathy is really a thing.

EII are normative and perfectionistic bureaucrats (they even have LSI-like behaviour). In leadership situations, they prevent initiative and risk-taking. They are usually shy, unassertive and avoidant (especially women). They may become aggressive when dealing with people they don't like.

When asked to express their opinion about something, they will answer very conformistic (because of weak ) and hippie-like things.

EII are usually stone-hearted and misanthropic. They may appear expressive (especially women), but says the same things all the time, like a tape recorder.

Some anecdotes :

- One day, a male EII teacher went to my house to give me a 90mn course, as planned. When those 90mn were elapsed, he said "We'll see nexy week, same day, hour" or something. But he never came back. Why didn't he say that he wouldn't come back ? I wouldn't be going to harm him !

- One day, I made a compliment to a female EII for her artistic works. She said "thank you" and then I said back : "I don't that often hear you say 'thank you'" in fact, I should have said that she was somewhat cold-hearted in private.

- One day, an EII girl has had the boldness to say that I'm a lazy do-nothing. That's true ; but saying that like she did sounded so disrespectful to me that I tried to throw her out (physically).