TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Me Video

Please help me find my type.

Last edited by Fractals; 02-27-2023 at 01:26 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What happened to your tooth? Why do you need an implant?

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AntTea View Post
    What happened to your tooth? Why do you need an implant?
    I kissed a girl in the dark and she moved her head up really hard and fast and our teeth knocked each other's. Years later the pain came back and my dentist said there is a tiny fracture in the tooth so they had to take the whole thing out. Should get something to cover it up next tuesday.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I see the introvert

I also see "Ni" "Ne" going on with the story of the two ILI; like you're still talking about it and you're still wondering what will be going on with that.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I see the introvert

I also see "Ni" "Ne" going on with the story of the two ILI; like you're still talking about it and you're still wondering what will be going on with that.
    Thanks for pointing out the intuition you see.

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need more guesses here. Just go by first impression.

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introversion is pretty apparent in me. I'm very very unaware of my surroundings so it makes me think that I'm not sensing. Introverts can be aware of their surroundings too. T and F I score 50/50 on in tests. I'm probably perceiving type as I am very up in the air with everything, go with the flow, easy going, and very lazy. So that's probably why I think I could be INTP in mbti.

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just took another test and got IEI on that Gulenko's website. I'm going to get Gulenko to type me, because I have no idea and I'm getting mixed responses from people. I did read the Lyricist description and it does fit me pretty well, but I'm not 100% certain, maybe it's just wishful thinking because I want to be settled on a type so badly. lol

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI would be my guess

and you are one funny lady
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for saying I'm funny. This is the video I sent to Gulenko.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fractals View Post

Yep, yer adorable lol

excited to see someone else getting typed by G!

def still think IEI
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aster View Post
    Yep, yer adorable lol

excited to see someone else getting typed by G!

def still think IEI
    Thank you for your compliments! Yeah, IEI seems like a good fit for me, but I still want to make sure with Gulenko.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Pendulum @Reaktor @Varlawend it is possible that this person may not be the EIE, LSI, SEE, ILI.

So curious about your opinions before G.

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I won't get my results for like another month. I guess they have a long waiting list. I will try to remember to come back to this thread and that Gulenko thread when I get my results though. So at first I thought I was ILI, then LII, then IEI, then SEI, then EII, then back to LII, now I think I am IEI. So that is why I want help from a professional even if I have to pay money. lol

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I won't get my results for like another month. I guess they have a long waiting list. I will try to remember to come back to this thread and that Gulenko thread when I get my results though. So at first I thought I was ILI, then LII, then IEI, then SEI, then EII, then back to LII, now I think I am IEI. So that is why I want help from a professional even if I have to pay money. lol
    You sound like an enneagram 6 to me more than anything else..
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do believe he will type you IEI, because he will think you’re an irrational, positivist type.. But.. You sound like a 6 with a 9 fix… You appear to seek a lot of confirmation, which would be attachment influence.. I would say 9 if not 6. I’m going to guess 692/694, with alternative 962/964. You seem more positive for a 4 fix, though, so 2 fix is more likely.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you would like me to type you in the enneagram formally, I have my own enneagram and aromatherapy server. I’ve a waitlist, but a type people:https://discord.gg/hfP3PmKE
    (I also tell people what essential oil their aura feels compatible with)..
    It’s free, as I don’t value money.

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With your tooth issue, you wouldn’t hurt to use frankincense and peppermint (but they’d have to be GC/MS tested, or else they could do more harm. I wouldn’t have known this if I wasn’t in a class to become a certified aromatherapist), peppermint has been used in root canal treatments to disinfect.. But, root canals, I am not fond of (I have my own fake tooth that own day will require more).

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    I do believe he will type you IEI, because he will think you’re an irrational, positivist type.. But.. You sound like a 6 with a 9 fix… You appear to seek a lot of confirmation, which would be attachment influence.. I would say 9 if not 6. I’m going to guess 692/694, with alternative 962/964. You seem more positive for a 4 fix, though, so 2 fix is more likely.
    6 I have considered before but 5 is also a good fit. I've always thought I had 8 in my tritype and 4 because I do really want to be special and value authenticity. 9 seemed too passive for me or something about it didn't seem right when I read Naranjo's book. Thank you for this though, I will definitely think about it.

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would be really cool to be same as type as Kurt Cobain. Of all bands that I heard I most resonate with Nirvana. The lyrics are funny and the instrumentals just have sounds that are very satisfying for my mood.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm thinking you'll get IEI.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6 I have considered before but 5 is also a good fit. I've always thought I had 8 in my tritype and 4 because I do really want to be special and value authenticity. 9 seemed too passive for me or something about it didn't seem right when I read Naranjo's book. Thank you for this though, I will definitely think about it.
    Yeah, I was really thinking 6, not as much 9.. But 9 would’ve been my second choice. I’m fine typing you, you can join the discord server of mine I linked..

You epitomize attachment values with seeking confirmation and changing view based on how others say you are.. Your facial patterns also are very 6ish. 6 core tends have this “cutesy” look to their face. They also will dart their eyes around anxiously..

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 5 core would be a lot less outward focused. It’s the most detached, introverted type. Even if you see a 592, they will resemble a 9, but a colder, more aloof emotionally 9… You don’t embody 5 core energy or a competency triad approach.

Beyond all these superficial qualities is anxiety and uncertainty that shows with your seeking out confirmation because of self-doubt and nkt entrusting inner guidance. This is a 6, or a 9 core disintegrated to 6.

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    A 5 core would be a lot less outward focused. It’s the most detached, introverted type. Even if you see a 592, they will resemble a 9, but a colder, more aloof emotionally 9… You don’t embody 5 core energy or a competency triad approach.

Beyond all these superficial qualities is anxiety and uncertainty that shows with your seeking out confirmation because of self-doubt and nkt entrusting inner guidance. This is a 6, or a 9 core disintegrated to 6.
    Hey, you're good at this. I forget what made me think 5 and then decide on 5. It's quite possible I could be a 6. I don't mind being a 6. I don't like 9 though, I read 9 in Naranjo's book and just remember thinking that 9s seem really weird to me. I'm not a 1 because I hardly ever get angry and I'm definitely not a perfectionist. I related to the 8 a bit though so I thought 8.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    @Pendulum @Reaktor @Varlawend it is possible that this person may not be the EIE, LSI, SEE, ILI.

So curious about your opinions before G.
    My guess is ESI (Guardian) - Creative subtype. This came first to my mind, If she's an IEI then I need to learn more about IEIs
    I don't know in what or where people is observing so much intuition. Wasn't you an IEI, or that's just Alive's guess? Maybe you could tell if you can see any resemblance between you two. LSI I don't see, EIE neither, ILI no and SEE no.

Obviously, Gulenko will have the last word. Maybe her mental illness as she points out makes the typing harder, only Gulenko has the experience to see above it. I'm also curious to see how he types her. So I can see what I'm missing analyzing someone (or If I'm correct).

As for why:

I definetly see Balanced Stable core, a good amount of R, social communicative mindset and rationality over irrationality (in the physical state), she is so tense lol.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If she is ESI, she’d be the first typed on this site that we know about

id like that to happen (get a real gulenko typed ESI here as an example!)

Moar people get typed. Moar examples damn it!

@Reaktor, did you get typed by G? Just curious
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If she is ESI, she’d be the first typed on this site that we know about

id like that to happen (get a real gulenko typed ESI here as an example!)

Moar people get typed. Moar examples damn it!

@Reaktor, did you get typed by G? Just curious

I only know 1 ESI irl, he's a good friend of mine. She, although very different, reminded me of my friend in some small percentage + some other small details and I went for ESI. This isn't any in depth analysis, only the 1st guess xD.

And no, I didn't get typed by G. I have 0 interaction with G, I've never talked to him, nor took a course etc.

Did he type you? If so, do you find any resemblance with her, being a verified IEI?

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reaktor View Post
    I only know 1 ESI irl, he's a good friend of mine. She, although very different, reminded me of my friend in some small percentage + some other small details and I went for ESI. This isn't any in depth analysis, only the 1st guess xD.

And no, I didn't get typed by G. I have 0 interaction with G, I've never talked to him, nor took a course etc.

Did he type you? If so, do you find any resemblance with her, being a verified IEI?
    Gulenko typed me IEI- Normalizing (Fi), yes!

I can see some similarities between the two of us, but she reminds me moreso of another user here that got typed IEI- C by G ( @megedy )
    Last edited by Aster; 03-06-2023 at 02:03 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'd say that there is a lot of Fi information in the vids but I'd rule out EII.
    I saw her art which reminded me stylistically Jung, weird. I do not really think LII.
    I think I have never gotten a very clear version of her which is fine but it leads me to weird places.
    Sort of not SEI either.
    There is something about being good with hands but then there is something else.

But anyway... cats!
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko typed me IEI- Normalizing (Fi), yes!

I can see some similarities between the two of us, but she reminds me moreso of another user here that got typed IEI- C by G ( @megedy )
    I've thinked about IEI for sure: she says people thinks about her that she's lost in thoughts etc. That's a good sign of intuition. Also the "shy smile" of IEIs is characteristic in her. And the fact that when reading a book, she loves to be challenged and read difficult topics, that's a sign of Launcher Logics. And her name is "Fractals" xD. Surely I may have stumbled quite a bit with my conclusion in this case,,,
    About her making handycrafts or painting that made me think of sensing over intuition. But that's only one thing.

What would really surprise me is if Gulenko types her out of Left Ring. That would make my head go crazy .

Also when she makes these videos, it's like she starts talking about random stuff, it's not structured. That's not a sign of rationality .

I have IEIs quite idealized. Maybe I was searching only the answers that I want to read and not the real answers.
    I'll try to re-think my conclusion more calmly and I'll post another answer or I'll strenghten my initial hypothesis. This will be a really interesting and useful excercise because after Gulenko's conclusion, we will be able to see where we miss, where we are correct etc. In the end, we all are still learning
    Last edited by Reaktor; 03-06-2023 at 07:12 PM.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Fractals did he send questions for second video?

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    @Fractals did he send questions for second video?
    I'll let you know here when he sends them and what the questions are. I'll post the second video I send to him too. They said it could take another couple of weeks.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where are people seeing Ni and IEI????

I only watched the first video, and she literally made not a SINGLE, solitary abstraction or attempt to conceptually unpack and unravel (Ni) some concrete observation (Se).

It’s just non-stop, direct, and plainly stated sensory observations–damn near the first thing from OP’s mouth concerned aesthetics and being a bit embarrassed about a missing tooth, and how she was going to get a tooth implant (Si-, the removal of discomfort).

Abstract artist ≠intuitive. She mentioned that’s what she does and never expounded on it; absolutely nothing concerning her abstracted aims, mission, purpose, significance, underlying motivations that inform her art; no talk of what she's hoping to accomplish over time/long term with her work or anything really at all, for that matter.

Instead, she sailed past that rather quickly only to discuss sensory matters like being sex-positive (Si+) and excited to go on two dates (Ni+, but this type of positive future forecasting is looking no more than a few days in advance, and can be pulled off by a 1-2D function), where she again mentioned that she’d still have to get a replacement tooth in order to not be embarrassed (Si- and Fe-).

Spoke about her past sense impressions of doing cam work (Si, not Ni, because she didn’t extrapolate from the past in order to inform the future) and growing up with her LSE friend and why the relationship ended (Si, Fi). She then went on to speak about a crush on her therapist and how she wanted to have sex with him (Si+) but how it was weird to talk about her personal, subjective feelings because that sort of thing can foster an emotional attachment (Fi, Fe), She speaks about his looks, tattoos and how attractive he is (Si+).

She spoke at length about liking to cook chicken soup and “all the curries in existence” (Fi+, Si+).

She speaks about her relationship with her mother (Fi), says “I have an EIE brother and I think he’s a a narcissist (Ti)” before going on to assign types to her other siblings but provides no rationale for the their typings (submerged logic). She freely laughs (in a seemingly positive, impressed, proud way) about her brothers success (Fe+).

Si, Fi, and Fe were the functions featured most prominently/consistently/pervasively. SEI-H.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a bit more of my armchair analysis after I watched the second video.

fresh out the gate, the very first thing you say is that you're really thankful (Fi+), immediately followed by an aesthetic observation concerning a missing tooth (Si-) and how you're embarrassed about it (Fe-); just want to point out that an SEI's strongest functions are Si-, Fi+, and Fe- and these are the initial and immediate functions you reached for.

If I understood correctly, you went to school to be a pharmacy technician (where you took a national exam to get accepted into the program?)--it's important to note that this is a sort of profession where it's crucial to be attentive to sensory details and possess some comfort for routinized, habitual behavior (
    Si-leaning). Oftentimes, people gravitate towards careers/activities/hobbies/skills that incorporate their natural cognitive strengths and predilections.

However, you found your job as a pharmacy technician to be tedious/boring and stressful (terms that can be understood in multiple ways: could mean tedious as in tiresome, but there's no specificity concerning whether it was mentally and/or physically tiresome; was it not stimulating to the senses? did it not stir you emotionally? did it not inspire any wonder or curiosity (Ne)? Did it not provoke deep thought (Ti)? these questions are vital in that they lead to important distinctions). SEIs favor
    Ti+ or structural logic which favors definitions/defined terms and qualified language that denotes degree, extent, and accuracy--when this is lacking, submerged logic is the likely culprit.

You say that you attempted to be a freelance (?) artist but couldn't because you were too lazy due to a failing marriage (sorry about that, btw but this signals possibly being overcome by
    Fe-). And that you did not get the kind of resources needed to be a successful artist--I will be honest and say that this strikes me as possibly attempting to steer/hint towards the SLE-IEI dyad. You admitted to being somewhat "invested" in the IEI typing and so it's important to consider the ways in which our biases or latent desires (possible signaling from suggestive Ne+) might influence how we want to see ourselves and present to others.

You speak to enjoying your relaxation and free time (
    Si+). You say that "later on," you want to be a cat sitter. Again, the stiff and stilted placement of the "later on" strikes me as you attempting to include prompts that hint at Ni+ (IEI); however, these prompts are short lived and hollow in depth.

You say that you want to be a cat sitter because you really love cats (
    Fi+), that you find them adorable (Fi+), and that you'd get one after you move out. (strikes me as more steering because of the stilted, abrupt placement).

You casually express that you're really nervous (
    Fe-). You say that you are more preoccupied with dating and socializing (Fi+) then you are with keeping up with a hobby at the moment. You say that you are an abstract artist, you say that you moved to Texas because it's more economical (Te-) that you like to crochet dolls (Fi+). You say that you like to read "challenging" books without initially providing any context or explanation on the ways in which you like to be challenged (Se action-oriented, Si visceral descriptions, Ni esoterics and symbolism, Ne whimsy, etc...). You then go on to say that you like philosophy, which hints towards Ti.

You talk about the relationship with your mother (
    Fi) and elude to it being unsatisfactory. You say that you try to get along with her (Fi+), that you try to make your voice sound happy when you're talking to her so she'll notice that you're pleased (Fi+ and Fe+).

You say that you think your brother is narcissistic but that you're unsure (uncertainty can be triggered by multiple functions). You say that he used to hit you (
    Si-) and that you feel like his judgements about you are incorrect so you don't trust him (Fi-). You say that he has a lot of opinions but because they're negative you don't trust him (Fi-). (this could suggest a desire for Ne+ [intuition of possibility] Ti+, which corresponds to ILE)

You list your strong qualities as being good with your hands/very dexterous (
    Si and Se) because you're very good at crocheting and sewing (hobbies that incorporate a high tolerance for rote, routinized movements aka Si). You speak about creativity, but it's concrete/applied to reality and not abstracted; you mention liking acrylic paints (Fi+), painting based on however your hands move (Si and Se), that you like to create patterns and work with textures (Si and Se). Again, words like "creative" and "imagination" often signal "intuition" to novices but sensors are more creative in tangible ways, similar to what you describe. You say that you try to make it "interesting" and "eye-catching" (Se) art.

You said, "I like being nice to the people around me, trying to be a good person, always trying to be good to my neighbor (
    Fi+)" znd that you try to be positive about life (somewhat vague and open to interpretation but possibly signaling Ne+)

You say that you are bad at driving because you "daydream" so much. Daydream
    ≠ intuition. Daydreams are "a series of pleasant thoughts that distract one's attention from the present." Do the pleasant thoughts reflect past experiences/sense impressions (Si) or do they concern possible realities of what could be (Ne+) and/or envisioning how your future will unfold before you, via images and symbols (Ni)?

You say that you'd often rather be sleeping but you have trouble falling asleep (Si-).

You say that you worry that you aren't being nice enough, that perhaps you are coming off rude and impatient (Fe-). You say that you hate to be ignored (Fi+), that it makes you very anxious (Fe-).

Lots of coquettish smiles and "thank you's" at the end (Fe+).

Si, Fi, and Fe were the most frequent and pervasive functions displayed throughout the video; I think that your life patterns most reflect the irrational, receptive-adaptive temperament which, cumulatively, points towards SEI. The harmonizing subtype of SEI would be the most introverted and sensitive to fatigue and disturbing sensory impressions (accentuated Si-), essentially manifesting the most HSP-esque phenotype.

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, idk. Not trying to be mean or anything, but not sure if it's the right way you should go about typing someone. By putting functions to things like cooking chicken soup. Everybody makes chicken soup. You do that for the whole video with everything I say, then accumulate the functions you think happen the most, when I'm sure lots of Gammas make chicken soup parties as well. So I hope you don't go about it that way with everyone you meet, because I think you can get a lot of errors that way.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, idk. Not trying to be mean or anything, but not sure if it's the right way you should go about typing someone. By putting functions to things like cooking chicken soup. Everybody makes chicken soup. You do that for the whole video with everything I say, then accumulate the functions you think happen the most, when I'm sure lots of Gammas make chicken soup parties as well. So I hope you don't go about it that way with everyone you meet, because I think you can get a lot of errors that way.
    lol That's not what I did, at all. You simply misunderstood. When someone says something like, "I like (blank), I love (blank), I really like to (blank)," they are communicating Fi because they are expressing subjective, personal sentiments or the degree to which they like/dislike something, are drawn to/repulsed by something. Because you readily and frequently made those types of statements (within a short, truncated period of time which can more clearly display cognitive prioritization), that suggests someone who might have greater access to their subjective feelings/beliefs, which signals strong Fi. Conversely, because I am Fi PoLR, when considering or asked about what I like, I tend to struggle, to go blank or clunkily stumble and fumble around, perhaps eventually saying something like "I don't know."

The whole reason for submitting a self-typing video is for someone to spot and identify the cognitive functions that are most clearly and pervasively expressed/articulated/dynamically understood and communicated (via energy and levels of informational capacity).

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's also quite telling that I gave the most in-depth analysis of anyone in this thread, where I often repeatedly and explicitly explained my rationale [the how (Te) and why (Ti) behind my comments] and yet you show my thoughts more doubt and skepticism than those who simply gave vague or barely articulated "insights" yet reinforced your clear attachment and desire to be IEI. lol INTERESTING. It's incomprehensible "logic," or a lack there of, to not know enough about Socionics, to the degree that you don't know what your type is and, therefore, must hire someone to type you AND, AT THE SAME TIME, believe you know enough to dismiss my analysis/methods, which actually typify the whole point behind video typing. lol Again, very interesting.

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    lol That's not what I did, at all. You simply misunderstood. When someone says something like, "I like (blank), I love (blank), I really like to (blank)," they are communicating Fi because they are expressing subjective, personal sentiments or the degree to which they like/dislike something, are drawn to/repulsed by something. Because you readily and frequently made those types of statements (within a short, truncated period of time which can more clearly display cognitive prioritization), that suggests someone who might have greater access to their subjective feelings/beliefs, which signals strong Fi. Conversely, because I am Fi PoLR, when considering or asked about what I like, I tend to struggle, to go blank or clunkily stumble and fumble around, perhaps eventually saying something like "I don't know."

The whole reason for submitting a self-typing video is for someone to spot and identify the cognitive functions that are most clearly and pervasively expressed/articulated/dynamically understood and communicated (via energy and levels of informational capacity).
    I still can't be convinced since I just talked to an SLE yesterday and he readily told me what tv shows he likes and that he likes to uplift the mood and make people become good friends.

Gulenko goes about typing people by their mannerisms and expressions. That's more what I was looking for when I submitted this video here.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still can't be convinced since I just talked to an SLE yesterday and he readily told me what tv shows he likes and that he likes to uplift the mood and make people become good friends.
    1.) How do you know that the person you spoke to was ACTUALLY an SLE and not a mistyped SEI or ESE? You're the same person who can't properly identify your own type, let alone someone else's.

2.) Everyone uses Fi and even for those of us who are weak at it, there will still be a degree of awareness about our subjective likes/dislikes. What I emphasized in my previous comments is that it will usually encompass a much greater degree of struggle and difficulty to (deeply and sincerely) know what we like. Any alleged "SLE" who has no problem at all speaking to their likes/dislikes is either not an SLE or is suspiciously/supernaturally developed in that area.

goes about typing people by their mannerisms and expressions. That's more what I was looking for when I submitted this video here.
    Your mannerisms and expressions were accounted for and it gave Si-dom with HSP. It's all good, though. I no longer care. May the odds be ever in your favor. lmao

TIM
    ILI-Ni-H 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast