Thread: Type her (pictures only)

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type her (pictures only)

What do you think?

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her eyes are expressive in each of the photos and she has a warm approachable look in the more smile-y ones. My guess for her type is ESE

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE or ESE
    no, def LSE
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 01-02-2022 at 06:43 AM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE

maybe

Her eyes, mouth, and expressions are exactly like my last workplace supervisor’s, whom I did not get along with very well…
    … for pretty much no reason. *sigh* Yes, I feel inclined to say the lady depicted above is probably my conflictor.
    Last edited by Djinn; 01-02-2022 at 07:12 AM.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have search one of those photos on Google Lens, she seems to be an argentinian actress. There's a video of her I found, her speech seems flowery and superficial but she's on TV so that might be the reason. @Rusal You are from Argentina right?

https://youtu.be/OZwckwLsL3A
    Last edited by RBRS; 01-02-2022 at 09:42 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Maju Lozano - mb ENFP

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She seems beta. Maybe SLE-Se.

May look like an LSI, but -Te. Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-LIE-NH
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te demonstrative by visual typing and an apparent Se-base stare so SLE.
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is beautiful. SLE would make sense, ESE does too. All I know is, she pretty .
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    I have search one of those photos on Google Lens, she seems to be an argentinian actress. There's a video of her I found, her speech seems flowery and superficial but she's on TV so that might be the reason. @Rusal You are from Argentina right?
    She's more of a radio personality but used to be more involved in comedy, as far as I know. Her speech can be considered flowery but it's rather toned down and real compared to what we see on TV here. I find her relatable and not annoying, along with only 2 other people in the media, one of them an obvious IEI.

Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    She seems beta. Maybe SLE-Se.
    I was entertaining ST for her. Most SLE-Se have a rougher edge to them and are more forward, though. She would have to be an extremely well-rounded SLE-Ti. But ST over SF for sure. I admit that she does look more like a Delta ST by description alone.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, maybe SLE-Ti over SLE-Se. I think she is a crocrodile, anyway. Like you say, a well rounded one, she is friendlier-looking than the average SLE-Ti.

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we're gonna type by gaze then all Argentineans are Beta ST
    My very first impression was LSE, she has that smiling albeit not really smiling smile that LSE often have.

After watching the video my impression is ESE-Si, although I wouldn't discard another typing. She gives me a soft but grounded impression like Alpha SF. She is definitely, absolutely NOT SLE. Trust me, I dated an argentinean SLE-Se girl and she's twice the man I was

In the video she makes a few self-deprecating remarks (which you would never hear from SLE) about how she is disorganized, brings useless stuff in her bag, etc. She also has an agenda a friend of hers forgot, and she'd been carrying it for a whole month just in case she met her friend in the street by chance. Feels Ni-POLR somehow. SLE would just keep the agenda lol.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Some SF type, based on the pictures in the first post.

I'd say the first picture is ESI, but the others are not.

I just watched the video and I can see LSE there, like some other people, but not all the time. Only glimpses. So, maybe ESE?

Except she looks too nice to me to be ESE. I usually get "run away!" vibes from female ESEs, and I don't with her.

A puzzle.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Banana King View Post
    In the video she makes a few self-deprecating remarks (which you would never hear from SLE) about how she is disorganized, brings useless stuff in her bag, etc. She also has an agenda a friend of hers forgot, and she'd been carrying it for a whole month just in case she met her friend in the street by chance. Feels Ni-POLR somehow. SLE would just keep the agenda lol.
    And an IEE would keep/borrow that agenda indefinitely according to Strati. Yeah, SLE-Se are quite something, you feel the dangerousness even in the young ones. I think maybe LSE is closer to her type. I wouldn't discard IEE. But not ESE-Si: they are softer than her IMO, almost SEI. Even the men, this man is the only example I have at hand (his son next to h looks LSI-ish but I don't want to risk his type he might be Alpha SF as well).

I don't mean you, Banana, but sometimes ESE seems the type where 'female of no stark type traits' are boxed into. I know people that are a bit like her. More serious and 'professional' than ESE and no creative Si in the Alpha sense.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't feel any dislike feeling come from nowhere as I see normal ESE.

Look like a Pe lead Si value to me. Could be IEE... or any other pe lead