Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Experiences with Identical Relations

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Erm.. I can get clingy but the thing about becoming apathetic and detached is much more conducive to my real life behaviours in times of depression, anxiety, etc. I think I used to be more connected to 1 -- I would be more principled & such when healthy and would want to live up to some standards/ideals, but that seems to have dissolved more or less with age. Now, when I'm healthy, I do see myself as more caring and empathetic towards others rather than being self-centered. I do believe I am still 3w4, thanks for clearing that up.

What is your MSN btw?
    I have a hard time believing that an INFp can be a three, but definity can be a 4w3. But above description sounds like an 3w4, when healthy the three tends to go to 6, defend a stanard/ideals and working/striving for a cause than what it actually is.

Msn is 07490@live.com
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Coming back to the very beginning of this conversation, I think there are some types for which it could be easier to establish a romantic relationship with their identical. I know ISFps couple and it works well. I know ESFJs couple also. I am thinking of two INTps or even ISTps. I just somehow don't see it work... but maybe I'm wrong

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by forgetmenot View Post
    Coming back to the very beginning of this conversation, I think there are some types for which it could be easier to establish a romantic relationship with their identical. I know ISFps couple and it works well. I know ESFJs couple also. I am thinking of two INTps or even ISTps. I just somehow don't see it work... but maybe I'm wrong
    I have seen too much ESFj identical being together, I think Sensing-Feeling does a better job at Intuitive-Feeler when they their their identical.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by forgetmenot View Post
    Yeah, I don't see logical types getting along AS well as ethical types in romantic relationships if they are identical. I also think intuitive ethicals have the best chance at success ... just in terms of how many couples and friendships I see forming based around identity for Delta and Beta NFs. I dunno what it is about NFs, but they tend to find it easier (ime and observation) to gravitate towards each-other.

Two STs? I dunno but I actually find two NTs worse. LOL two LIIs...

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Identicals!

Over at the Beta space us IEIs are loving identical relations (for the most part!). What about you? Ever been close to your identical? Share your stories & opinions?

Oh and when does it get dull :tongue I don't see how because when does anyone ever stop giving someone new information in relationships?!

IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't imagine Herzy, mercutio or ESTP ever changing my life.

Creepy-male

Um, never been in a romantic pairing with a SEI, but they're pretty awesome. I find other SEIs to be extremely relaxing and we can just go on for hours cackling at the most random crap. It's fun!

Creepy-male

I thought Betas were into that DARK TORMENT crap?

I could envision SEI-SEI as being comfortably normal, really.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    Are ALL IEIs here on drugs???
    Too intense? Yes. Is too intense necessarily bad? No.
    But what's too intense if not a negative thing for an individual experiencing the intensity?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

identicals are booooring in real life.

it's nice to have some on this forum, there's much understanding and agreement.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    Hmmm....

Are ALL IEIs here on drugs???

I wrote a bit about my personal IEI-IEI relations in the I(N)Fp-IN(F)p thread and I've also questionned the theory on identicals when it comes to IEIs earlier, as I really think IEI-IEI relations works great. Here's a thread where I ask more or less what Akra questions above - if IEI-IEI is better than other identical relationships, and here's a thread where I ask about victim-victim relations.

I really get hooked on IEIs at times, not only in love relations, but also in friendship. Boring? No. Too intense? Yes. Is too intense necessarily bad? No.

Here's my theory. IEIs - probably more than any other types - are aware of their unconscious, and long for others who can reach them on that level. Most other types, are not able to even see this side of reality, and thus, most other types will leave this other brain of IEIs feeling lonely.

Also, since the unconscious is infinite, you can talk about it forever, so I doubt IEIs easily get bored of eachother.

In addition, IEIs seem to change constantly, so there's always something new to discover.
    Thanks for this post .
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    I agree with this. INFps are extremely introverted - since N and F are both "introverted" - and so I think IEIs are peculiarly placed in the socion to have markedly different identical and dual relations. SLEs are extremely extroverted, which is why IEIs need their help , but SLEs are also probably the least well-placed to share the "inner world". (I fucking hate this phrase. I'm going to replace it once I think of a less ridiculous sounding term.)

I wonder if EIIs have similar experiences?
    Yeah I feel like this. I've never been close to an SLE () but it's never felt as though it could work in this area, never felt as though they'd want to see that part of me. It's as though there's a whole chunk missed out in that space of duality. As though the IEI was the spare part and they were fitted with a dual as best as they could be fitted which could explain why we love other IEIs so much. But then that's a pretty abstract theory, it's not based on experience or hardcore observation, so...

Actually I feel kind of mismatched and displaced from all the people I know, including people in my quadra, though this is only a recent thing.

Don't get me wrong, I adore SLEs so much! It's just I don't know if I could share that part with them.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLEs tell me I need to get out more, find a hobby and stop hanging out with other IEIs Which is ultimately good for me and I know it, but at the same time, I feel a bit misunderstood.

I see this. I think they wouldn't have time to get deep into our heads, they just want us to get out of them.

How would you compare your identical relations to your dual relations?
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akra View Post
    To be honest, thus far I've found duality to be kind of meh. Certainly haven't gotten a large sample pool so that probably makes a difference. Even so, I don't WANT to go out and I'm happy the way I am. Why would I need a SLE? I don't "get" duality...
    lol

Meh? Really?
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akra View Post
    I finally found what I'm going to use, at any rate. I'm just going to start referring to it as my "Fountain", because that movie felt like someone extracted some essence of my mind and used it to paint the film. I've NEVER had the experience of something "feeling" like my head to that extent.

And it's just as cryptic as "inner world", because no one (but IEIs ) ever really "get" our heads anyway. So even if it's an inside joke, at least it's not a bland cliche. If someone cares enough to ask and know, they will.
    lol

I get this with the band Bright Eyes, I just started playing them yesterday and it wacks my mind, it feels just like Conor (i'm pretty sure he's lyrics boy) pulled out my thoughts from my head & spun them into songs!

I will check that film out now =)! Is it actually good?
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Creepy-Cyclops

Bright Eyes? Like the song from Watership Down? That's a sad, upsetting cartoon, seriously!

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Identicals, man, oh man.

Haha. Identical relations are ridiculous.

Right?

When you find a quality identical, at first, it's fucking awesome. Kind of like duality on fast forward, then that combusts, and you are left with this hollow longing for the original connection but you are stuck with what feels like a conflict relationship. But, hot damn, it's addictive!

Why are identical relations supposedly the second best relation? omgwtfbbq.

Thanks for the replies everybody . I guess I am loving my IEI again ahah, damn irrationality .
    Last edited by betterthan; 10-22-2009 at 04:56 PM.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Conflict? What?

When in an Identical relationship, apply the Golden Rule. See? Easy to fix. Unfulfilling, but easy to fix...

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brilliand View Post
    Conflict? What?

When in an Identical relationship, apply the Golden Rule. See? Easy to fix. Unfulfilling, but easy to fix...

0.o

What is this 'Golden Rule'?
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    0.o

"Do to others what you would have them do to you"

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethic_of_reciprocity]Ethic of reciprocity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

(Sorry, didn't realize that term wasn't common outside of Christianity)

LII-Ne

"Come to think of it, there are already a million monkeys on a million typewriters, and the Usenet is NOTHING like Shakespeare!"
    - Blair Houghton

Johari

Creepy-male

0.o

Lol do onto others as you'de have done onto you.... get it... cause you are the same type....

What I don't get it the relation between something like LII and ILE... I know some ILE's and its always like at best my feeds his need for creative and his feeds my creative need for but we just go in circles because he will constantly be using the to create more and I'll use that to create more and a bunch of stuff happens but it really goes nowhere... I want to arrive at some conclusive conclusion and he wants to arrive at some destination. At first its really exciting because it feels like they are really enthusiastic about your main function because it stimulates their creative function... but after a while you just go in circles and nothing gets done.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aha, ok thanks.

What a mish.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HaveLucidDreamz View Post
    Lol do onto others as you'de have done onto you.... get it... cause you are the same type....

What I don't get it the relation between something like LII and ILE... I know some ILE's and its always like at best my feeds his need for creative and his feeds my creative need for but we just go in circles because he will constantly be using the to create more and I'll use that to create more and a bunch of stuff happens but it really goes nowhere... I want to arrive at some conclusive conclusion and he wants to arrive at some destination.
    Ah, mirror... the relation of constant conversation! Well I guess the conversation doesn't end. Good for relationship longevity no?

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Mirror or identical?

Pick.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Mirror or identical?

Pick.
    I would actually prefer nearly any Dynamic type over Identical (except maybe Gamma). On the other hand, I'd take Mirror over Benefit.

Dual>Activation>Semi-dual>Illusionary>Mirror>Benefactor>Beneficiary>Ide ntical>Kindred>Business>Supervisee>Supervisor>Cont rary>Quasi-Identical>Superego>Conflict

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha. Identical relations are ridiculous.

Right?

When you find a quality identical, at first, it's fucking awesome. Kind of like duality on fast forward, then that combusts, and you are left with this hollow longing for the original connection but you are stuck with what feels like a conflict relationship. But, hot damn, it's addictive!

Why are identical relations supposedly the second best relation? omgwtfbbq.
    This is the one relationship I've got least experience with.

I've always wondered how it would be. Could you explain some more details, about what happened.

Do you think identicals separate/divorce easely or often, or do they stick together. I know some identicals who seem very happy...

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would actually prefer nearly any Dynamic type over Identical (except maybe Gamma). On the other hand, I'd take Mirror over Benefit.

Dual>Activation>Semi-dual>Illusionary>Mirror>Benefactor>Beneficiary>Ide ntical>Kindred>Business>Supervisee>Supervisor>Cont rary>Quasi-Identical>Superego>Conflict
    I agree with this . Accept, I'd put supervisor & supervisee before identical.

Actually I'd like to just erase identical from the list. You either come across an average identical and get a pretty average relationship, or you find a killah identical and it's awesome and then it gets blase and aggravating - it's just pointless haha.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with this . Accept, I'd put supervisor & supervisee before identical.
    I almost did that, but seemed scary, and I wouldn't want to put my supervisee through something that I wouldn't go through myself.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tuturututu View Post
    Ahem..cough cough.

I wonder how this works between me and Brilliand?

Someone's exhibiting active disinterest. Or not.
    Who can really comment on that? I guess my opinion will be better than anyone else's.

No Extraversion, we both provide , and , no Sensing.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the one relationship I've got least experience with.

I've always wondered how it would be. Could you explain some more details, about what happened.

Do you think identicals separate/divorce easely or often, or do they stick together. I know some identicals who seem very happy...
    Don't bother .

I suppose so, according to the Socionics Lit, identical relations become neutral quickly. How long have the identicals you know been together?

Oh, ok details. We aren't actually in a relationship, we are friends, but our friendship has always been so intense - it feels like it is a relationship.

But it went like this.

When we first met each other, we absolutely adored each other. I've been friends with other identicals, but they weren't anything special, imo, but he was awesome, I've never been so drawn to another person.

I've never been able to open up to anyone in the way I could open up to him, he totally got me, I totally got him, we totally trusted each other, we'd just talk for hours everyday, he brought out of me a side I didn't know was there, it was really addictive, we had a hard time staying away from each other. A lot of soul sharin', a lot of light hearted fun - it just felt really comfortable and warm & fuzzy .

It was like this for about two months. And then it started to disintegrate, it was like he was getting too comfortable and offloading all his problems on to me - as if he had no social awareness and then that made me put my guard back up and become more wary around him - so the comfort went. After this the conversation became stagnant...

Now it feels really hollow, and all his flaws are really apparent to me - they seem to outweigh his good points. I'm distancing myself from him because I know it won't get better, but he's just so 'magnetic' and I have a faint hope it will all return to the way it was - I can't just leave it. That would be pretty bitch of me anyways.

It feels like the aggravation of conflict mixed in with that demanding attraction of duality.

It's like falling out of love, but we weren't ever in it. lol.

Thanks for letting me ramble <3
    Last edited by betterthan; 10-11-2009 at 11:26 PM.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I almost did that, but seemed scary, and I wouldn't want to put my supervisee through something that I wouldn't go through myself.
    Lol, fair enough.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sorry but objective evidence stats that Identical really is just one tier below Dual so you are either misunderstanding something or you are....judging your relationship with that person too harshly or absolutely. I trust more what the people who actually worked hard at studying people say, (Just like I wouldn't go to a car mechanic to have a cavity filled unless he also happened to know how to work on teeth. He might be a fan of dentists and enjoy dentistry in spirit but he isn't a DENTIST himself.) so all your opinions about this are silly to me. No offense, or anything.

I think what you are talking about more is the hetero-centric views of culture that states opposites attract, and if you are this you need that to complement you. While this is somewhat true, it also really isn't in absolute practice. I'm already a complete person. Just because I'm shy doesn't mean I need somebody outgoing, I tend to be attracted to other shy people more then I am extroverts. Just because I'm a background artistic emo fag doesn't mean I need the opposite- I can definitely see where people get this notion or idea however it is just as illusinionary as when people think that sameness always 'clicks'.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Sorry but objective evidence stats that Identical really is just one tier below Dual so you are either misunderstanding something or you are....judging your relationship with that person too harshly or absolutely. I trust more what the people who actually worked hard at studying people say, (Just like I wouldn't go to a car mechanic to have my teeth cleaned unless he also happened to know how to clean teeth. He might be a fan of dentists and enjoy dentistry in spirit but he isn't a DENTIST himself.) so all your opinions about this are silly to me. No offense, or anything.
    There is good reason in Socionics literature to think dual>activation>mirror>identical, though admittedly in-quadra is often stated to be better than out-of-quadra.

Okay - what's this objective evidence (or authorities you got this from)? If you care, it might be more productive to hear your evidence than to start citing evidence of my own.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Do to others what you would have them do to you"

Ethic of reciprocity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Sorry, didn't realize that term wasn't common outside of Christianity)
    What always blows my mind is how different cultures from vastly different circumstances wind up coming up with exactly the same beliefs like that.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, Identical > Mirror surely, due to temperament. In all the other quadras, same temperament > opposing temperament (Business > Supervisee, Kindred > Supervisor, Super-ego > Conflictor), there's no reason it should be different in the same quadra.
    It's for the more favorable inert vs. contact functions, which doesn't apply to the other quadras (in fact for opposite quadra it agrees with the same-temperament analysis).

Actually come to think of it I might say quasi>contrary due to inert/contact functions...

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    What always blows my mind is how different cultures from vastly different circumstances wind up coming up with exactly the same beliefs like that.
    I think it comes from the "you're a human, I'm a human, so we're alike" idea... from there, we reason that me treating you like you want to be treated is like you treating me how I want to be treated, and furthermore you want to be treated the way that I want to be treated, so since I want you to treat me the way that I want to be treated, I also want to treat you the way that I want to be treated. Breaking that line of reasoning is an ethical wrong because it causes that line of reasoning to fail when used by other people.

LII-Ne

- Blair Houghton

Johari

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Sorry but objective evidence stats that Identical really is just one tier below Dual so you are either misunderstanding something or you are....judging your relationship with that person too harshly or absolutely. I trust more what the people who actually worked hard at studying people say, (Just like I wouldn't go to a car mechanic to have a cavity filled unless he also happened to know how to work on teeth. He might be a fan of dentists and enjoy dentistry in spirit but he isn't a DENTIST himself.) so all your opinions about this are silly to me. No offense, or anything.

I think what you are talking about more is the hetero-centric views of culture that states opposites attract, and if you are this you need that to complement you. While this is somewhat true, it also really isn't in absolute practice. I'm already a complete person. Just because I'm shy doesn't mean I need somebody outgoing, I tend to be attracted to other shy people more then I am extroverts. Just because I'm a background artistic emo fag doesn't mean I need the opposite- I can definitely see where people get this notion or idea however it is just as illusinionary as when people think that sameness always 'clicks'.

I'm not offended, but I don't see how it's silly, if I am just speaking from experience, I trust myself above some theory - not that my experience opposes Socionics theory. What you're saying is going against Socionics more than what I have said, because according to Socionics we do need another - our opposite (almost) to complete us. I don't see how Identical relations are the second best relationship, if they all wind up neutral - sure they are great for the understanding and connection but if you look at old posts on identical relations - it all seems to end up the same - neutral.

Identical relations between psychological ("personality") types

Oh THIS is perfect;

Originally Posted by octopuslove
    My addiction to my identicals feels like this: because you have so much in common, and having a connection like that feels so rare, you very easily forgive the little things. Then the little things become bigger things, and before you know it you're in an increasingly unhealthy relationship and you both forget what was good about it in the first place. And at that point, all your differences feel so insurmountable, but you have this nagging feeling that it might all come back again, if you try harder, but of course it doesn't. And then you feel like you could never live without a connection like that, and everything else just feels like an insufficient substitute.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Same here, except it's been 2 years and we don't hate each other yet, and we're not bored, I think. At times one of us gets irritated at the other and it's infectious, and we'll bitch and snap for a bit, but it never lasts long. The best thing is that there's no pressure to be anything other than yourself (unlike with activators for example, who kind of expect you to be like your mirror).

Out of the friendships I've had, identical is the best so far. I haven't had a close dual relationship, but I've had close activator and mirror friendships, and I'd rate identical above those. But yeah, I've also known identicals I don't give a flying about, it really depends on the person and the exact circumstances of the friendship - subtype perhaps?

I've found that I take on more SLE traits when I hang around my identical, and he gives me Ni-based advice. Perhaps that's necessary for a good identical relationship - that they don't fight for the same space.

It's purely platonic now, right? I think I mistook the intense connection and adoration for love, I am not quite sure, but I was never actually attracted to him, even though at one point I thought I was starting to love him, it's pretty odd.

Mmm, I'd say it just depends on the person as I have only ever known IEI with the Fe subtype. What subtype is your friend again?

We don't find each other boring, we find the other still really attractive and interesting, it's just the interaction is the problem - does that even make sense?

Like for instance if you have a dual, who as a person you don't dig, but the interaction is magic. With this, it's like we really dig each other, but the interaction fails, but it was once so good - so it's all very nostalgic and 'moth to the flame'.

I think maybe that's what we want. Ah, maybe Identical relations do work because they give you what you 'want' or need in a backwards sense - like the drama and intensity and the lusting for the past it all helps open you up and break you down and allows you to feel more alive- all very E4 things that have purpose and that are enjoyable even though they aren't.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's for the more favorable inert vs. contact functions, which doesn't apply to the other quadras (in fact for opposite quadra it agrees with the same-temperament analysis).

Actually come to think of it I might say quasi>contrary due to inert/contact functions...
    If I understand you correctly, what you mean is that since your opposite quadra, quasi-identical, and contrary; quasi identical has a different judging/perceiving and contrary has matching temperament, that you think quasi-identical relationship is ultimately better becuase the relationship will be more active compared to Contrary? inert vs contact (since they are from your opposing quada you will need more stimulation than comparing activity vs dual) If that is what you mean I have to disagree on that.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But it comes down to whether the more favourable function arrangement wins over disfavourable temperament interaction, for the best relationship. In my experience, temperament mismatch negates other benefits, especially over extended periods of interaction (i.e. > 3 h daily).
    Yea, I agree with this if you are demonstrating Brilliand's quasi-identical, contrary example.

1)

2)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast