Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Primer On My Personality Research (2) - Exertion Theory (dual-types)

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Well tcaud.. tell me I'm ESFp exertion type. I think it makes perfect sense.
    Yes I think I agree. You do VI quite well with Audry Hepburn, even though you are a different race.

And with exertion typing we have a wide enough type range to correlate VI with type at a very high degree of accuracy.

Here's something interesting: if UDP is INTj-ESTj as he and I believe, then doesn't that mean your relationship with him is one of "perfect" beneficiary/benefit?
    Hahaha... you really think Audrey is an INFp-ESFp? After that video of her in Beta Videos thread.. she seems INFj.. bleh. I didn't feel any inkling of connection with her.

What is so interesting about that? Is our interaction very telling of this "perfect" Beneficiary/Benefit thing? And how so..?
    I've seen very little such interaction between you two on this forum. What I am saying is, in your case your relations with UDP should flow exactly like Augusta describes, with no deviations. (although, we have no access to her original descriptions, do we?) Consider, if you were an INFj exertion type, then although you would not perceive UDP as being capable of assisting you personally, you would find it easy and preferable to collaborate with him on mutual goals because your work styles are complementary. You would also be capable of understanding his "angle" on a situation easily. As it is, you are his perfect benefactor, a sort of super-guardian angel that leads him toward "the path" and gives him everything he needs to get there.

Audry is INFp-ESFp, I'm quite certain of that. But she may be on a different wavelength than you psychic domain-wise.

Here's something interesting: I am your exertion benefactor! Through my work I give you something only I can give, and in the giving I can feel fulfilled and worthwhile.
    Wow, very interesting =] Haha.. even though it all still sounds a bit crazehhh to me. What I want to know is - how exactly does this skew up the intertype relations since there are TWO types at work now for each individual? It must get so confusing! I mean, say I met an ESTp - INTj ... WTF!!?!

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well it wouldn't be as confusing as you think, because you seperate what you perceive from how you do things. You may do something based on what you perceive, but you can't confer a perception into energy: the two "realms" of information must be considered distinctly, just as we distinguish matter from energy.

Although your relationship with the ESTp-INTj would be one of duality, you would find that your attempts to produce something of value to the world around you run contrary to his own. You would be capable of helping each other personally, but as regards assisting society you would be at loggerheads. Ironically, you might never notice this, because you cannot perceive the conflict relationally. Your conflict with him would be one of meaning, of the psyche compensating for your triumphs by voiding them with a new problem. In fact, so much as you are faced with new problems and challenges at all, it would be due to the influence of your conflictor exertion type in society.

Perhaps this phrase would sum it up: "Although things never go the way we plan, at least we have each other."

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Read Gulenko's theory on dual-type.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Read Gulenko's theory on dual-type.
    I have. I do my work independently of Gulenko because he advocates the downfall of Western civilization. (and I don't have any professional qualifications by which to formally assist him)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12