Thread: ISTp-ENFp duality complementary subtypes (IEE-SLI)

Hybrid View

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a little birdie told me that Si goes with Ne and Fi with Te.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kensi View Post
    i have to agree. Nothing against them....but not the same to me as an Si subtype......what does that make me then ...an Ne-ENFp.....i dunno, perhaps it does.
    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    a little birdie told me that Si goes with Ne and Fi with Te.
    quoted for kensi if you have a video i could try to tell what subtype you are for sure.

love the Te's... anyone got a Te-ISTp example we could put up in this mutha?

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me!

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    If I remember correctly, you have not experienced interaction with IEEs very much. That explains your opinion about them.

IEEs can at times be mistaken for introverts. They often have a live-and-let-live attitude toward others and can't be described as intrusive or particularily expansive.

Most of my friends talk to me and I just listen and listen. Even my introvert friends say I'm overly quiet at times. I even sometimes feel awkward when I'm with a person and I don't know what to say.

So I doubt a quiet IEE will annoy you. Maybe the ones you know are not IEE.

I think that that may have a lot to do with the fact that N is coupled with F as a dominant attitude and thus ENFps pick their spots until they find an Fi field which interests them.... If N was coupled with T as for ENTps....extraversion would be a lot more noticeable as T is direct and simply goes about its business unlike the choosy and more concentrated F.

As an xNFp, i sometimes thought of myself as introvert...thus i was INFp.....but later noticed when Fi was satisfied I became a total extravert and to this day consider myself ENFp for the most part.
    These two statements explain me so well!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qbsirena06 View Post
    These two statements explain me so well!
    If that's the case then you probably noticed as well...... that if you are at a group function(say a dinner of 10 0r so people).....you probably have trouble concentrating on everything going on...as it feels like you are everywhere and nowhere at the same time.........till you realize that all you are looking for is Fi stimulus....and if you can slowly aquire enough of it piece by piece you become extraverted with your Ne......till then you somewhat remain fairly quiet for the most part.....which is somewhat contradictory to being an extrovert.

I thinke that Beta ENFj and INFp have a much better grasp on such a group function cause they are at ease with such an Fe situation...and thus even an INFp may look more extraverted than an ENFp......i think that ENFps prefer to deal one on one, one on one, one on one etc.(and a lot of it) if they had a choice....but it takes a while for this phenomena to emerge.....takes a while for these connections to be built up...

....i don't know...that's just what i think.
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If that's the case then you probably noticed as well...... that if you are at a group function(say a dinner of 10 0r so people).....you probably have trouble concentrating on everything going on...as it feels like you are everywhere and nowhere at the same time.........till you realize that all you are looking for is Fi stimulus....and if you can slowly aquire enough of it piece by piece you become extraverted with your Ne......till then you somewhat remain fairly quiet for the most part.....which is somewhat contradictory to being an extrovert.

I thinke that Beta ENFj and INFp have a much better grasp on such a group function cause they are at ease with such an Fe situation...and thus even an INFp may look more extraverted than an ENFp......i think that ENFps prefer to deal one on one, one on one, one on one etc.(and a lot of it) if they had a choice....but it takes a while for this phenomena to emerge.....takes a while for these connections to be built up...

....i don't know...that's just what i think.
    I really like the way you put things into perspective. The way you just described this explains my experience 100%! It definitely explains how I've come to think of myself as a strong ENFp, but still had some trouble explaining the extroversion/introversion thing. This was the only thing that didn't quite add up, but what you said makes perfect sense. One-on-one, one-on-one, one-on-one is my thing. If I can make that Fi connection, I feel like I can be myself. Fe I'm not so comfortable with a lot of times.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like one on one.

Everything else is too much going on.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire