Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Role of IQ in duality relationships

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I have been kicked out of highschool. Does that mean I'm low I.Q?
    Nothing like this.

Low IQ = higher probability of dropping out/not finishing high school

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Low IQ = higher probability of dropping out/not finishing high school
    Ah yes, fair coin again. You lucky bastard

I had no real interest in anything about that clique. Yes, a clique, nor that funny "education system". Didn't want nothing from that clique, didn't care about the personal lives of the clique members. I might associate for some time and never know if anyone of the clique members has a girlfriend/boyfriend, or what they eat, or what they do in bed. It just never comes up to me. I think that "other things" are quite irrelevant to the fun at hand into which I jumped or dived in. Simply put, I don't think about it.

As for this probability you speak of, ever heard of a real and competitive education system?

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    I've known many other people that brag about scoring 120-140 and a few even higher, but they don't put that IQ to much use. Many of them have difficulty accomplishing what they set out to do, or wile away their lives with escapist activities, or even trying to show off how intelligent they are...yet not actually putting it to use (eg online debate games).
    I see it as the spoiled I.Q. range (well maybe 125-145). You're not a genius so not like you'll be doing brilliant things, but you're past a certain point where you might work harder out of necessity (instead always seeing clever ways to get out of having to do anything). It's the skate through life on your thrusters range. I always thought 115 and 160 are nice numbers (more ideal for not being an escapist). I see 160 as where one is like, "omg, I'm actually smart... wait, there are some things I can do with my brain that are uncommon... how interesting." But 180 is a bad number because then you're trapped in some kind of weird genius isolation booth. I see 115 as the having to work a little harder to understand things number--but because of this you actually end up learning more. Your knowledge gives forth to things to do.
    Last edited by marooned; 04-16-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Ah yes, fair coin again. You lucky bastard

I had no real interest in anything about that clique. Yes, a clique, nor that funny "education system". Didn't want nothing from that clique, didn't care about the personal lives of the clique members. I might associate for some time and never know if anyone of the clique members has a girlfriend/boyfriend, or what they eat, or what they do in bed. It just never comes up to me. I think that "other things" are quite irrelevant to the fun at hand into which I jumped or dived in. Simply put, I don't think about it.

As for this probability you speak of, ever heard of a real and competitive education system?

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    I see it as the spoiled I.Q. range (well maybe 130-145). You're not a genius so not like you'll be doing brilliant things, but you're past a certain point where you might work harder out of necessity (instead always seeing clever ways to get out of having to do anything). It's the skate through life on your thrusters range.
    You'll be surprised at how well that group does, as they don't participate in generally mind numbing debilitating labor or go insane from trying to solve problems beyond that capability. Once they hit their stride and pop out a few babies, they get a dose of responsibility and end up ruling their little corner of the world. Pushing paper or what not.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Same here reading you. I blame it on I.Q. Nah, kidding. Different other quadra as long socionics is the devil around here.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pushing paper or what not.
    Seriously. Fun.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Seriously. Fun.
    I know rite! YaY

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if you've all been using a different scale or have too much faith in shitty online tests, but I've learned that only about 2% of population have an IQ over 130. It's extremely rare. I really have a hard time believing this many people on this forum have an IQ of 135-140 or even higher.

Last edited by willekeurig; 06-16-2012 at 07:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see it as the spoiled I.Q. range (well maybe 125-145). You're not a genius so not like you'll be doing brilliant things, but you're past a certain point where you might work harder out of necessity (instead always seeing clever ways to get out of having to do anything). It's the skate through life on your thrusters range. I always thought 115 and 160 are nice numbers (more ideal for not being an escapist). I see 160 as where one is like, "omg, I'm actually smart... wait, there are some things I can do with my brain that are uncommon... how interesting." But 180 is a bad number because then you're trapped in some kind of weird genius isolation booth. I see 115 as the having to work a little harder to understand things number--but because of this you actually end up learning more. Your knowledge gives forth to things to do.
    I agree with you, Loki.
    and I like how you worded the bolded section. It fits my thoughts exactly.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by marooned; 04-17-2012 at 12:34 AM.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noooooo!!! You deleted it! I thought you made some damned good points.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    I don't know if you've all been using a different scale or have too much faith in shitty online tests, but I've learned that only about 2% of population have an IQ over 130. It's extremely rare. I really have a hard time believing several people on this forum have an IQ of 135-140 or even higher.
    My BF's IQ is 150; he doesn't care that I scored 103 on this practice test.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    My BF's IQ is 150; he doesn't care that I scored 103 on this practice test.
    No Maritsa, you're wrong. Actually my dad could beat up your dad. So there.

P.S. And my dad is dead, so yours must really suck at fighting. Like he doesn't even have muscles anymore so he really can't even move. He's still better than your dad tho.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I don't know the IQ of the couple I was talking about. But I know the woman very well and for 13 years now. I know that they love each other but it's basically a sexless marriage. I still feel that it's pretty solid, despite that. I do know that she complains that he never TELLS her that he loves her. Although she knows that he does. But I think she's not that great at expressing her love either. So... yeah, it's not perfect. Their children are brilliant. (mine aren't too bad either, if I do say so myself...)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't know if you've all been using a different scale or have too much faith in shitty online tests, but I've learned that only about 2% of population have an IQ over 130. It's extremely rare. I really have a hard time believing several people on this forum have an IQ of 135-140 or even higher.

The members of this forum I would guess average ~125 IQ, this average IQ of this forum is for sure above the standard deviation, probably even 2 levels above the standard deviation.

The chance of you actually discovering and understanding socionics is a statistical anomaly in itself as it is not well known. It's even rarer for someone to know about socionics than having 130 IQ. That's only about 1 in 50 people. People that have 130 IQ is actually quite large. ~ 120-150 million .

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly think my IQ is about 127. The US Marine Corps said my GT was 150, which is similar to IQ, but I modestly defer genius to those that need an ego boost. My ACT scores imply an IQ of about 125 to 130, but my GRE scores imply something higher. Everybody who knows me tends to think I am pretty smart, but I am hopelessly lost in my own thoughts with little ability (as of yet) to find somebody to recieve them at their full power!

I hope to unfuck myself with Socionics theory of intertype relations!

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Tyrant with a side of bacon
    TIM
    ENTJ, LIE, 8w9
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.. average IQ of this forum is for sure above the standard deviation
    I'd imagine anyone that can register and post on a forum is above the standard deviation. Once you get out into the population, you start learning just how many mainstream people have electronics in their homes that still blink 12:00 o'clock, 365 days a year and have a hard time with Google...

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are an elite.

Visit the Department of Motor Vehicals to see a cross section of society. There are dumbasses everywhere there.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Banned
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Every strength is a weakness... high Intelligence is unintelligence.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) As someone said, if you decide 1 standard deviation = 15 points, then people who are 2 SDs above the average have an IQ of 130. On the contrary, allocating 24 points to one SD makes people 2 SDs above the average have an IQ of 148. Therefore 130 (SD15) = 148 (SD24).

2) Only intelligence can recognize intelligence. The user who said she does not believe there are many high IQ people here in this board has disappointed me.

3) IQ is not everything that matters.

4) IMO, only people with an IQ of at least 1 SD above the average are normal. The rest can only eat and shit.
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smart boy + smart girl = romance
    YES!

Thank you for indirectly pointing me that I won in life, Slater.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    Ne-LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, lately I have looked into another forum which had nothing to do with Socionics at all. And I wondered if the members are retarded almost every third post. I think I've accustomed myself to the level of conversation here, and I think it's definitely a difference to that of the people you usually meet irl and most other forums (except those forums for experts, ect.).
    „Man can do what he wants but he cannot want what he wants.“
    – Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    I disagree, unless there's some inactive member with an IQ of 300 to pull up the rest of us. Although I think Aivo helps out a bit... but I think she registered after you posted. I agree with Agarina, online tests really don't reflect actual IQ scores - I'd expect that they overestimate by about 20 points, so everyone who takes them will go "yay I'm so SMRT" and post their results, therefore propagating the test and driving up ad impressions.
    It could be lower maybe but not below 115, on the low end I think some members are like 105-110, maybe 100. I don't think there are many sub-100 IQ individuals here. On the high end there are members like FDG who are like 140-150, and I'm in the 130-140 range. Most individuals I see are 120ish, and probably would get 140ish on the online tests.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know if you've all been using a different scale or have too much faith in shitty online tests, but I've learned that only about 2% of population have an IQ over 130. It's extremely rare. I really have a hard time believing this many people on this forum have an IQ of 135-140 or even higher.
    Exactly. They put way too much faith in measuring a single one component of intelligence. Oh and I've learned that only deltas are smart...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IQ is gay

I've gotten 120 on kitchy online tests and 186 on supposedly legit ones, and everywhere in between. My SAT scores were all 95th percentile and higher. And I am a college dropout. Wow IQ sure does tell alot.

I have an IQ probably somewhere between 135-150 and I would guess my girlfriend is between 115-130. She outsmarts me and thinks of shit before me all the time, or the same things as me, or on totally different but more valid planes than me. She also graduated from a very well-known, prestigious college. The one place we have a big gap that sometimes causes challenges is verbal "IQ:" I tend to be very deliberate in the way I word things, especially when I am expressing my feelings, and she is much more impulsive and spontaneous in the way she says things, not always thinking the wording through. So occasionally I resent her for not being able to be as transparent and communicative as I am, and she resents me for having an advantage in "sounding right" and being able to kind of take the high ground. I can also do better mental math than her. But in terms of general comprehension, quickness of thoughts, overall shrewdness, etc, I think we are very close, or at least in a way that our weaknesses and strengths balance out.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's pretty easy actually, no matter how high your I.Q is, it is just going to be a number. Say, one has I.Q of 200 and the other 100. The latter is doing pretty well with day to day business and the former isn't able to learn anything - that's pretty common. It has to do with the way you live and to what you're exposed to or have been, that is, sensory stimuli actually dictates how "smart" one is, without it and being deprived of it, you're not going to learn anything new.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh I don't put much stock in IQ. Supposedly it measures potential, but even then its potential at best. Plenty of people waste their potential and plenty exceed it. I got tested when I was younger and got slightly above average, but I have done plenty well in school/work. I got a 1290 on the GRE which qualifies me for doctoral programs I'm not interested in. Also, I'm with Agarina on doubting that a majority of people here have an IQ 2 std deviations above average. That is highly unlikely.

I'm more interested in EQ and would rather have a dual with a high EQ score than IQ score. I do have to admit, though, you can start to notice when people are below 90 or so. 70 and below if really obvious. Howard Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences is pretty cool too. I think we are moving past the time where IQ is seen as something important and learning to appreciate that there are a variety of intelligences.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tbh I think I'd prefer a smart conflictor to a dumb dual. I think bad intertype relations can be somewhat overcome with intelligence... but I am a pretty naive optimist.
    this
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I want back to that practice IQ test online and took it a multiple times with different possibilities of answer combinations, and the all of them produced the same results, which only tells me that I went to an unreliable site for this kind of thing
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    By fail I mean scored under 100
    An IQ under 100 isn't 'failing the test'. Getting such a mediocre score just allows us to be correct in saying you are not too bright.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being dyspraxic, I have an interesting case of intellectual asymmetry. I underwent the Weschler Abbreviated Scale of Intelligence a couple of months ago and while I generated a perfect score in the verbal exercises, resulting in me being assigned a Verbal IQ comfortably in the 99.9th percentile (148+), my performance in the non-verbal exercises were only slightly above average, manifesting a Performance IQ in the 78th percentile (111). Suffice to say, it is important to note that a person's IQ represented as a single number is quite insufficient for someone to make an assessment of their intellectual capacity.

Concerning Ethical Sensory types, the SEIs I know seem just as capable of intelligence as the ILEs.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by echidna1000 View Post
    An IQ under 100 isn't 'failing the test'. Getting such a mediocre score just allows us to be correct in saying you are not too bright.
    I know that; I said I went back and took the test in several ways but that was the only scored it gave so I'm thinking it wasn't set up correctly, it was just an online "practice" or introduction test.
    -

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've met a number of people who I've know to have have had average to slightly below average IQ test scores who've I considered to be very insightful, generally intellignet and skilled at problem solving in the situation they meet in the complex social world in which we live. Whereas I know those with high IQ's who are clearly smart in their own way but at the same time relatively incapable of understanding real world dynamics, or the subtlety of the external world.

For example, my mother has an I.Q. in excess of 160 and was a Mensa member for a number of years, however she tends to have an either/or approach to understanding the world, which often leaves her at a disadvantage in situations where a more holistic, or 'both' explanation, can give better results.

From my perspective, IQ tests seem to be able to measure to some degree a certain type of cognitive ability within a particualr context, however it does not measure either overall cognitive ability nor does it measure accurately cognitive potential. There are too many extrenuous variables for these tests to be considered reliable. That is not to say that they are without purpose, but they do not accurately measure overall real world intelligence. They are culturally and contextually specific.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    I've met a number of people who I've know to have have had average to slightly below average IQ test scores who've I considered to be very insightful, generally intellignet and skilled at problem solving in the situation they meet in the complex social world in which we live. Whereas I know those with high IQ's who are clearly smart in their own way but at the same time relatively incapable of understanding real world dynamics, or the subtlety of the external world.
    Yes, intelligence is more than being able to solve specifically designed puzzles and problems. I think that IQ tests measure one or a few aspects of intelligence very well, while completely neglecting other areas. I think the neglected areas of intelligence are just as important as the recognized areas even though they're not perceived as "intelligence" by society's arbitrary definition.

It could be lower maybe but not below 115, on the low end I think some members are like 105-110, maybe 100. I don't think there are many sub-100 IQ individuals here. On the high end there are members like FDG who are like 140-150, and I'm in the 130-140 range. Most individuals I see are 120ish, and probably would get 140ish on the online tests.
    I just took an online IQ test and got 140, which is what I usually get on online tests and it would be easy to say that my real IQ would be around 120 due to online IQ tests over inflated scores, but that's just conjecture. I agree with you that the majority of the forum members here would be around the 120 mark as they're clearly above average intelligence, but not genius level except for a few.
    Last edited by Raver; 06-18-2012 at 06:10 PM.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's not necessarily refer to IQ, maybe we can just talk about "intellectual inclination" or "quickness of the mind" and whatnot - and we'll clearly recognize how strongly mismatched pairs are bound not to last. When someone is always telling the other "WTF are you talking about?" and the other is always thinking "Geez, how come he/she doesn't get anything of what I'm saying", it's pretty clear that you can't really spend a long time together without getting deadly bored, arguing, or eventually just recognizing the nature of such relationship. That's not just valid for romatic relationships, friendships are characterized by extremely similar inclinations.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bardia View Post
    Eh I don't put much stock in IQ. Supposedly it measures potential, but even then its potential at best. Plenty of people waste their potential and plenty exceed it. I got tested when I was younger and got slightly above average, but I have done plenty well in school/work. I got a 1290 on the GRE which qualifies me for doctoral programs I'm not interested in. Also, I'm with Agarina on doubting that a majority of people here have an IQ 2 std deviations above average. That is highly unlikely.

I'm more interested in EQ and would rather have a dual with a high EQ score than IQ score. I do have to admit, though, you can start to notice when people are below 90 or so. 70 and below if really obvious. Howard Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences is pretty cool too. I think we are moving past the time where IQ is seen as something important and learning to appreciate that there are a variety of intelligences.
    I tend to like people not for EQ or IQ but for the level of benevolence they offer to others, high and low EQ and IQ can make people just as intolerable to others. I'm not sure if I would want a world where high EQ is the most important trait, as a society where a socially capable person could game the system instead of providing concrete and tangible benefit to others would be pretty horrible, as would a system that only valued skills and intelligence.

As far as IQ 2 std deviation above average, it's not that uncommon. 2% of the population is 140-150 million people. The number of people that know socionics is like less than of 1% of the world's population. Which means 1 out of every 50 person you meet will have > 125 IQ while the number of people who knows about socionics will be quite a bit less, when you understand that 2% is actually a rather common thing population wise, and statistically it's highly plausible academic forums would contain individuals of at least IQ 1 std deviation above norm.

I highly doubt many people here have IQ's lower than 1 std deviation above average, I would say it is quite rare for a member here to have a IQ of 100, it's very apparent when someone shows up with 100 IQ because they are immediately out of place. Of course this individual will generally operate without too many problems in society.

Given that most members are 1 std deviation above average and a good number of members are 2 to 3 std deviations above norm, I would say a IQ average of 120-125 is a good calculation.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I just took an online IQ test and got 140, which is what I usually get on online tests and it would be easy to say that my real IQ would be around 120 due to online IQ tests over inflated scores, but that's just conjecture. I agree with you that the majority of the forum members here would be around the 120 mark as they're clearly above average intelligence, but not genius level except for a few.
    I've never gotten higher than 138 on a real IQ test, but I've consistently outperformed other individuals with extremely high IQ's which I've interacted on creative tasks while they perform better than me on analytical tasks. I work with a LII that's probably 140-150 IQ and this scenario repeats itself, I think in general IQ is a adequate measure of certain intelligence(what we're uncertain about) and it has show itself to be a quite meaningful predictor. However imo socionics offer a better glimpse of how natural intelligence is directed based on information preference, and how individuals of high intelligence can manifest in various activities. IQ of of course is not capable of doing that measurement imo.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I value intellectual curiosity. I'm not sure that's related to EQ or IQ or anything else. But I know people who are smart and just not frickin interested in things, in life. And that's totally boring. But I know people who might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but whose curiosity and interest make them charming and easy to be with.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Tbh I think I'd prefer a smart conflictor to a dumb dual. I think bad intertype relations can be somewhat overcome with intelligence... but I am a pretty naive optimist.
    eh i don't know about that, i had a conflictor best friend for years who was similar to me intelligence-wise, and now she is no longer part of my life (and i would rather have it that way.)

it'll all come out in the wash... at best you can probably maintain some distance in order to keep up a superficial kind of "good" relationship with your conflictor.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast