Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Quote Originally Posted by UDP III
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    at home I feel empty inside when things are too clean or organized.
    To speak mystically, I believe that feeling is the coldness of logic. It is like a refreshing, cool evening breeze to me.
    huh... interresting
    That would mean Bionic's hidden agenda is to feel empty inside?
    Eh, kind of. An ISxp needs an ENxp to mess things up a bit - otherwise the cleaning is all for naught.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Joy. Being ESTj, I can't function properly if my house is a mess. I can't study. I feel like I'm going nuts. I'd say it has a lot to do with hygiene and order (obviously!). Everything becomes much more practical and smooth. So yeah, I personally am a neat freak. And so are ESFj and ISFj. Except that the former is much more fussy about it and the latter waits until everything's a mess to start complaining.

Out of range. Please call your service provider.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Please change your signature, it's driving me nuts. You are obviously IxTp. edit: logical subtype.
    Well, things progress slowly over in land. I guess it is rather obvious that am an Ix(T)p- IN(T)p seemed like the best fit for me even before I joined this board. But I like to error-check the obvious just to make sure I didn't miss anything not so obvious. However, I will probably procrastinate and not change my signature for another day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Isha
    Hmm, I can see how an INTj might end up not eating, though it's not quite how I meant it.
    I didn't mean to imply that you had the motivations for not eating as an INTj, or did it in the same fashion as one. From functional descriptions of ENTj's, that definitely seems like something ENTj's would do more than an INTj.
    PoLR
    Suggestive Function

Regular Double-shot Espresso Subtype

Just because I'm a thinking type doesn't mean I'm not an idiot.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quirk Satellite Div.
    Bionicgoat, you sound worse than my old apartment-mates. Our cleaning habits were what really caused stress in the household. I once got so angry that one of my apartment-mates left his dirty dishes in the sink for a week(it was a very small sink, and five of us needed to use it), that I put up a comic meant to remind kids to wash their dishes, except the character in the picture while washing the dishes was saying his favorite catch-phrase. I don't think my apartment-mate appreciated my humour.
    i had this happen with an ex-roommate of mine. i think he may have been alpha. except his general lack of activity stretched from not doing the dishes to neglecting to call an exterminator or do anything at all when the place was overrun with fleas that came from our next door neighbor's cat. i moved out very quickly. although his laidback nature wasn't such a horrible thing, i think he was a little too laid back for me.

as a side note, i'm more inclined to relate with what UDP has said about enjoying the "cool breeze"/clean, logical feeling from being in a clean environment. i'm usually too lazy/not attentive enough to my surroundings to do anything about it, though. i only notice it when it's intolerably bad or outstandingly neat/clean/organized.

@ quirk satellite div, again, you give me a very SmilingEyes vibe. i believe the last time we checked he was ENTj, although he may be ESTj now. you seem very , and i'd agree with thehotelambush that whatever you may be, you are likely a logical subtype.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123