Thread: Gamma Music

Hybrid View

TIM
    ExI 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a very likely Gamma, the attribute that ties my musical tastes together is physicality. I’m also open to going very far into cerebral realms, but just as long as the physical thread is maintained. This is a bit ironic, as I’m someone whose comfort zone is tuning the body out.

I like dance music when I feel good, and aggressive music truly helps when I’m feeling down.

Electronic music of all sorts is the largest group I enjoy. I can’t think of any subset of it that I don’t enjoy, from faster-paced dance to arty stuff like early Tangerine Dream. I even fail to see what the problem ever was with disco.

Outside of that, I like the progressive and heavy branches of metal, and also the grittier side of hip-hop. Within the latter, I have not just a strong east coast preference, but have found myself disproportionately attracted to artists specifically from New York City for reasons I can’t articulate. I’ve never even been there.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jemez View Post
    As a very likely Gamma, the attribute that ties my musical tastes together is physicality. I’m also open to going very far into cerebral realms, but just as long as the physical thread is maintained. This is a bit ironic, as I’m someone whose comfort zone is tuning the body out.

I like dance music when I feel good, and aggressive music truly helps when I’m feeling down.

Electronic music of all sorts is the largest group I enjoy. I can’t think of any subset of it that I don’t enjoy, from faster-paced dance to arty stuff like early Tangerine Dream. I even fail to see what the problem ever was with disco.

Outside of that, I like the progressive and heavy branches of metal, and also the grittier side of hip-hop. Within the latter, I have not just a strong east coast preference, but have found myself disproportionately attracted to artists specifically from New York City for reasons I can’t articulate. I’ve never even been there.