Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
Do any Alphas like trip-hop?

This Portishead song really does something for me. Sometimes I listen to it for hours. I like the sound of a desperate visionary. Probably more Gamma though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1jyL3cr60
Portishead is the shit! that whole album is just.... chills not so sure if it's alpha though. I still haven't figured out what it is that makes a song alpha
Yes, I am not sure what we mean here either. It's not terribly helpful to post a bunch of videos without really discussing their qualities.

So why do you like Portishead? I have a lot of rarities which I would offer to you except I don't think that's possible.
just that dreamy mellow haunting feel their music has... plus her voice goes perfect with the music. Not sure if I can explain it without referencing drug highs it's actually kind of weird next to the rest of the music I like which tends to be very... well... I can't explain that either Uppy??? I have a fairly wide musical taste but it's all got... something... in common... lol maybe somebody who's read through the two hundred different songs I've posted to the current music thread can come up with some words to describe what I like.

anyways... so far all I can tell about this alpha music thing is theres a certain vague childishness theme going (which does make sense for alpha) and pretty much everything posted so far is stuff I like (even if I've never heard it before)