Why don't we do a benchmark project similar to Russian-speaking socionists? It's not that hard to do. Then we will have a list of people whose types we actually more or less agree on.

Anyone who is reasonably experienced in socionics may participate (you decide whether that applies to you).

Download this form and save it to your computer. Then follow the instructions on the form and send it to me.

Instructions:
1. the form is divided into 16 columns by quadra. Enter names directly under the column heading (this should be obvious looking at the forum)
2. Write the last name, then first when necessary ("Einstein" or "Einstein, Albert" or "Cruise, Tom")
3. famous people and people from the forum may be included (using their avatar name)
4. only include people whose type you are more or less sure of and could provide some reasonable argumentation (these must be conscientious typings)

The final result will look like the Russian socionics benchmark list, except that I will probably not calculate convergence values for each participant, because that is very time-consuming. If someone else wants to help with that, we can cooperate. The results will not show any names, so this will be anonymous to readers. The final list will consist of people typed by four or more participants and with a level of agreement of 75% or higher (same rules as the Russian benchmark list).

Try to send me your lists by the end of May.

(could somebody make this a sticky topic?)