Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Male IEIs/INFps: what are they like? Your experiences.

Hybrid View

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    I find a lot of IEIs sexy, too. The way they move, the way they touch, the way they are vulnerable, the way they are strong even if I'm weak, the way they don't pretend, the way they don't judge, the way they are human. I have a thing for IEI-Nis. I didn't notice them before, but now that I have, I can't stop being fascinated. Something about their inner calmness and strength that just touches me deeply. But of course, I'm SLE this week.
    Oh GOD YESYESYES

/orgasm moment

IEI-Ni <3 for sure. IEI-Fe males are alright as well, but they are too similar to me and don't provide that 'firmness' that I look for. Oddly enough, yep, I see IEI-Nis as having a strength that Fe subtypes don't provide. It's that calmness that you mentioned yep. I also think Ni subtypes can reach into their Se drawers and channel that out better than Fe posturing subtypes try to do hahaha...

Also... Fe subtypes seem more dramatic and that isn't that appealing. Too much sappiness, too many emoticons!!! I think Ni subtypes have just the right amount of restraint and puppy dog cuteness. Pictures of hot Ni-IEI males coming soon!

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice post, starfall!

My brother is IEI-Ni. Married to SLE-Se.

I can see how they would be deemed sexy. yes. but the one thing that I dislike about them is that they don't know what they want. It's too much like me. I need a stronger hand.

eta: Colin Firth is a cutie.
    Last edited by redbaron; 06-16-2009 at 08:02 PM. Reason: adding
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

calm down ladies .. there's plenty of strrrng to go around

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    I find a lot of IEIs sexy, too. The way they move, the way they touch, the way they are vulnerable, the way they are strong even if I'm weak, the way they don't pretend, the way they don't judge, the way they are human. I have a thing for IEI-Nis. I didn't notice them before, but now that I have, I can't stop being fascinated. Something about their inner calmness and strength that just touches me deeply. But of course, I'm SLE this week.
    You're my dual. Seriously. That's exactly why ESTps love INFps. "Strong even if I'm weak" -- that's a feeling of duality, and I have felt it many times towards ESTps.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    It's a weird kind of sex appeal.

I've known many IEI males throughout my life, and they tend to jump out at me the most. These people are very layered. I've notice they all have that subtle charming softness that guards a fierce inner storm which blockades the deepness of a serene core. When I look deeply and carefully it will appear as if there is an abnormal magnitude of uncultivated static electricity intensifying up an astounding vaporous storm inside a lull outer frame of yielding flesh -- yet somehow, on some level they're able to obtain a tranquilly vacate peace of mind through all of this. They always seem to be so much stronger than they'd ever like to appear, both physically and mentally; this is never very obvious. There is that silent pulling affect, that magnet appeal that both draws and expels -- and a lot of the time they can be quite aware of this. It's so weird. They don't know what they want. They want to hide from you, they want to love you, they want to rip you to shreds. I won't even describe other aspects. I've looked at them in various levels with a twisted fusion of envy, narcissism, admiration, and frustration.
    Wow <3

Quote Originally Posted by crazedratXII View Post
    calm down ladies .. there's plenty of strrrng to go around
    I'm scarce.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've looked at them in various levels with a twisted fusion of envy, narcissism, admiration, and frustration.
    heh
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*fires anti- lasers into topic*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've notice they all have that subtle charming softness that guards a fierce inner storm which blockades the deepness of a serene core.
    Somehow I find a deep identity with the lyrics from Fumbling Towards Ecstasy by Sarah McLachlan.
    They express, at least in my view, that strength gained through absolute vulnerability. Fearlessness.

All the fear has left me now
    I'm not frightened anymore
    It's my heart that pounds beneath my flesh
    it's my mouth that pushes out this breath

and if I shed a tear I won't cage it
    I won't fear love
    and if I feel a rage I won't deny it
    I won't fear love

Peace in the struggle
    to find peace
    comfort on the way
    to comfort

"What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

I've known many IEI males throughout my life, and they tend to jump out at me the most. These people are very layered. I've notice they all have that subtle charming softness that guards a fierce inner storm which blockades the deepness of a serene core. When I look deeply and carefully it will appear as if there is an abnormal magnitude of uncultivated static electricity intensifying up an astounding vaporous storm inside a lull outer frame of yielding flesh -- yet somehow, on some level they're able to obtain a tranquilly vacate peace of mind through all of this. They always seem to be so much stronger than they'd ever like to appear, both physically and mentally; this is never very obvious. There is that silent pulling affect, that magnet appeal that both draws and expels -- and a lot of the time they can be quite aware of this. It's so weird. They don't know what they want. They want to hide from you, they want to love you, they want to rip you to shreds. I won't even describe other aspects. I've looked at them in various levels with a twisted fusion of envy, narcissism, admiration, and frustration.
    cute.

nice thread. i hope this pattern of sexy IEIs materializes around me... because there are a couple that are into me atm, and they ain't too promising phsyically

i mean of course.. i'm going to get to know them anyway. who knows how their charm might turn out to lure me in?
    they're definitely charming.

and i think the IEI-Fe female + IEI-Ni male looks like a pattern on this thread? haha.

and thats very likely these two fellazz subtypes as well.. and i'm probably Fe or balanced subtype.
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw
    extremely well-said.

from what i've seen so far of the IEI boyss...
    yes. that's right-on.
    Excellent.
    Five stars *****
    "If you can find out little melodies for yourself on the piano it is all very well. But if they come of themselves when you are not at the piano, then you have still greater reason to rejoice; for then the inner sense of music is astir in you. The fingers must make what the head wills, not vice versa."- Robert Schumann

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is one of the most embarrassing, idiotic things I've ever read. You should be put in jail and flogged.

TIM
    IEI 4 sx
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe View Post
    This is one of the most embarrassing, idiotic things I've ever read. You should be put in jail and flogged.
    if i was rude
    i would say you're dumb

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pluie View Post
    if i was rude
    i would say you're dumb
    If it was a joke, then fine, I'm dumb. Either way, it was horrible.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One day discojoe, you will be loved. One day, I promise.

Johari
    Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    One day discojoe, you will be loved. One day, I promise.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This topic is horrible.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This topic is horrible.
    PFFT YOURE JUST JEALOUS CUZ U AINT SEXY MUCH LESS A SEXY IEI

Johari
    Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    PFFT YOURE JUST JEALOUS CUZ U AINT SEXY MUCH LESS A SEXY IEI
    Have some rice and soy sauce.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have some rice and soy sauce.
    Why thank you for the offer =D But rice and soy sa uce actually don't go that well together =[

Johari
    Nohari

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123