Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
That's disappointing. Do you have some reference material? I'm not particularly attached to any type for Fonda, I know very little about her.
I've read about her political role, especially as "Hanoi Jane" -- the kind of arguments she made whilst in that role, and especially when apologizing about it, seem more ENFj-ish than ISFj-ish.

In particular, she has apologized specifically - and only - about this picture as "Hanoi Jane":

But her apologies seem to have a clear ENFj rather than ISFj viewpoint:

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Fonda
"I would like to say something, not just to Vietnam veterans in New England, but to men who were in Vietnam, who I hurt, or whose pain I caused to deepen because of things that I said or did. I was trying to help end the killing and the war, but there were times when I was thoughtless and careless about it and I'm very sorry that I hurt them. And I want to apologize to them and their families. [...] I will go to my grave regretting the photograph of me in an anti-aircraft gun, which looks like I was trying to shoot at American planes. It hurt so many soldiers. It galvanized such hostility. It was the most horrible thing I could possibly have done. It was just thoughtless."

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Fonda
The image of Jane Fonda, Barbarella, Henry Fonda's daughter ... sitting on an enemy aircraft gun was a betrayal ... the largest lapse of judgment that I can even imagine."

She's focusing on the effect her image has on mobilizing people's emotions. That's sheer ENFj.

Also, elsewhere, she's said that her home environment was emotionally suffocating, and only after leaving her home could she really express her emotions freely and be happy about herself.