Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The "crazy-ass theory" club

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My crazy theory: Sleep is introverted life, and being awake is extraverted life

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slava (at school)
    My crazy theory: Sleep is introverted life, and being awake is extraverted life
    At first I said, "What!" But that's really not so crazy.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"...if we look at time as linear, which we often do, we will note an infinite past and an infinite future. There is no real "beginning" no real "end"."

Time began after the big-bang; this is concluded because space is a neccessity for time, and without that space one has no time.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crazy theory: Electrons in the past reppel the one sin the present and the ones in the future repel the ones in the present thats why they don't travel through time. Unless you accelerate them. :-) I don't really know modern physics well enough though to theorize that but hey, it might just work.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    "...if we look at time as linear, which we often do, we will note an infinite past and an infinite future. There is no real "beginning" no real "end"."

Time began after the big-bang; this is concluded because space is a neccessity for time, and without that space one has no time.
    If I am reading this correctly, then that makes time finite. I don't believe time exists. I'll explain it when I get around to it. Not in the mood to be serious right now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by detail
    Interesting, but you still gave me an example of a cycle, which is the repetition of something finite.
    But that was exactly what I was arguing! The nature of infinity is that it is put together of a finite amount of "objects" (Widely spoken) in a finite amount of patterns repeated an infinite amount of times.

And, of course, since we're already pounding on abstractions, don't get me started on the incredibly abstract nature of thought, logic, maths and nature itself! The world is nothing but abstractions, distorted so that we erroneously believe that we understand anything.
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    Quote Originally Posted by detail
    Interesting, but you still gave me an example of a cycle, which is the repetition of something finite.
    But that was exactly what I was arguing! The nature of infinity is that it is put together of a finite amount of "objects" (Widely spoken) in a finite amount of patterns repeated an infinite amount of times.

And, of course, since we're already pounding on abstractions, don't get me started on the incredibly abstract nature of thought, logic, maths and nature itself! The world is nothing but abstractions, distorted so that we erroneously believe that we understand anything.
    This is why I love you.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want some Fe too, ur making me jealous!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    This is why I love you.
    I'm starting to get freaked out ...

Why do everybody always give me obviously and completely wrong compliments? I'm not anything special in any way, I just happen to be a rare type!

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"And, of course, since we're already pounding on abstractions, don't get me started on the incredibly abstract nature of thought, logic, maths and nature itself! The world is nothing but abstractions, distorted so that we erroneously believe that we understand anything."

Unfounded presupposition.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis
    This is why I love you.
    I'm starting to get freaked out ...

Why do everybody always give me obviously and completely wrong compliments? I'm not anything special in any way, I just happen to be a rare type!
    Waddna mean wrong compliments? You think the way I do. I just can't express myself adequately or with any authority.

I'm just hanging on the tail end of your kite . . . okay, I'll let go.

*lets go and falls hard*

Seriously, I hold my own or try to. Not trying to be a Darllord groupie or anything. It's just so nice to have someone around that doesn't make me feel I'm the only weirdo . . . a matter of opinion . . . on the forum. That's why I try so hard at making you an INFP but you just won't cooperate.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    "And, of course, since we're already pounding on abstractions, don't get me started on the incredibly abstract nature of thought, logic, maths and nature itself! The world is nothing but abstractions, distorted so that we erroneously believe that we understand anything."

Unfounded presupposition.
    HE SAID DON'T GET HIM STARTED!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<-- Hey, thanks for the baby liger, guys!
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm afraid I still picture Ayn Rand when I see your name. I know you're a guy and all, but still... it's engraved in my mind. Hopefully now I can picture a liger.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm afraid I still picture Ayn Rand when I see your name. I know you're a guy and all, but still... it's engraved in my mind.
    How do you think I feel when I look at your avatar? :wink:
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    LOL! Touche!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    LOL! Touche!
    I always pictured Baby as warm and cuddly like he always used to say . . . till someone pointed out that the baby looks like a satanic hypnotist. It just gives me the creeps now.

@ Cone, I hope you don't think you are scaring anybody with that liger . . . does the little ^..^ need his tummy rubbed? :wink:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boo! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boo! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Nice try too late.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watchootalkinbout?

See, I call it the Gary Coleman effect:
    cute face + adult personality = funny

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watchootalkinbout?

See, I call it the Gary Coleman effect:
    cute face + adult personality = funny
    He gives me the creeps too . . . not a bit funny.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Cone, I hope you don't think you are scaring anybody with that liger . . . does the little ^..^ need his tummy rubbed?
    Yes, that was my point. I know how everyone here treats me as their "little Cone". And frankly, I enjoy it. :wink:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, that was my point. I know how everyone here treats me as their "little Cone". And frankly, I enjoy it. :wink:
    Everyone treats me as "that weird Baby dude who we all thought was a woman, but it turns out is a he."

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, that new avatar just makes me even more afraid. I mean, look at his eyes!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone treats me as "that weird Baby dude who we all thought was a woman, but it turns out is a he."
    Yeah, had trouble with that for a while . . . but a few good self-inflicted slaps upside the head fixed me right up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look into my eyes... look deep into my eyes...

Seriously you people have issues if you're afraid of babies. I bet you were pretty freaky babies yourselves! And for that I bring back freaky baby no. 1!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look into my eyes... look deep into my eyes...

Seriously you people have issues if you're afraid of babies. I bet you were pretty freaky babies yourselves! And for that I bring back freaky baby no. 1!
    Honestly I don't like babies. Can't stand when people bring them to my house . . . out to restaurants . . . on planes, yeah I know they have to go along at times. Get a babysitter and leave the screaming little snot infested packs of blubber at home. Can't stand anything that takes up all my time and devotion. Selfish that way. I have issues with the dogs I have. I love them but they sure are needy ittle buggers.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think what you miss everytime in my point is that this exact nature makes infinity something that doesn't exist. Conceptualization is what makes infinity seem to exist. You seem to believe in the same erroneous premise Einstein believed in years ago that "god doesn't play dice". While it is correct in many applications, it doesn't apply to the base of your argumentation which is governed by the laws of quantum physics. You can't expect to predict the results of say, the birth of a universe.

I always knew you were a guy. You are distinctly male to me. Amusing that other people thought you were a female.

My “crazy” theory:

My theory is that I simply cannot have a crazy theory. Because if it were crazy or stupid it would not find it’s way into my head. I am simply that fucking smart.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    You don't find that condescending?
    Naw, it creates good relations, and with good relations comes great power.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power? Where? I want some!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slava
    Power? Where? I want some!
    Just keep exercising that Fe and it will come.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    ah the dark side of the force
    They also have a great dental plan an FREE Force Lightning Sports Drinks, all of this just for the minute cost of YOUR SOUL. But, hey, it's not like you're using it, or anything...

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More crazy-ass theories:

There are two different meanings for intuition. The first one is the classical definition, which is actually just simple inference. This type of intuition is one form of intelligence that can be tested.

The second meaning of intuition is the Socionics-defined intuition, which is all about possibilities. One of the marks of intuitives is a distinct lack of focus. Because they constantly lose focus, they lose their current perspective, requiring them to form a new one from scratch. It's an automatic process in which the result of the lack of focus is an idea which looks at all the different sides of the object (or subject). How Ni is different from Ne in this respect, I do not know.

My outline of this process and how it applies to me can be found here: http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1150

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can't concentrate on anything you say anymore because I'm too busy drooling over that avatar of yours....

:wink:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will look like that in 20 years, so I will assume you are saying that I'm hot. *yes!* :wink:

Ah, attention...

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I will look like that in 20 years, so I will assume you are saying that I'm hot. *yes!* :wink:

Ah, attention...
    Is there any way you could speed up the process? Drink? Smoke?? Not sleep??? Man, I'd even do your laundry... :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim (not logged on)

Ah, attention...
    Is there any way you could speed up the process? Drink? Smoke?? Not sleep??? Man, I'd even do your laundry... :wink:
    Thanks, Kim. I get tired of him bringing it home every weekend.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just make him age fast! I might even iron his shirts. I'm selling my soul here...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast