Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the perfect type for an INTj to fall in love with?

Creepy-ChristiRB

Quote Originally Posted by gugu_ baba
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I'm an ENFj and I believe that INTjs are just the best. ^_^ I have never met an INTj I did not like. In fact, I usually have crushes on them. Thank goodness they are so rare!!!!!
    Why is it that male INTjs are so irresistible? female INTjs are so ignored
    <--- wrote that

Well I thik female INTJs are amazing too! I have liked (and gotten along with) every one I have ever met- in real life and online as well.

But I'm not gay. :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an ENFj and I believe that INTjs are just the best. ^_^ I have never met an INTj I did not like. In fact, I usually have crushes on them. Thank goodness they are so rare!!!!!
    i haven't found that to be true. I'm mostly ignored. unless i have a thousand secret admirer's...

Creepy-ChristiRB

Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ
    i haven't found that to be true. I'm mostly ignored. unless i have a thousand secret admirer's...
    You just might!!! :wink: I'm VERY expressive and hardly ever hold back, but I haven't told my INTJ friend [in person]...yet. And it's been going on for 5 years!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ
    I do have (or had) secret admirers among the fellows at school. It's just I am so intimidating to them, they don't approach me. I am concious when someone likes me, they get all quiet around me even if previously they were so bouncy and all. I induce this effect of silence around me
    So I have to make the first move, otherwise it's not gonna happen anything

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    @WW, yes intj's are a little spacey. Take a family member of mine. It's like he doesn't get even the basics of the game of dating. He won't flirt. He won't court his love interest. He'll argue with them about feminism instead. Hello??
    Hi Blaze...

I'm an INTJ, and I won't flirt either...because I can't. I don't understand how to do it, or what the point is. It just baffles me. I recognize flirting when I see it, but I just can't do it. And I've heard exactly the same thing from other INTJs.

Just think of us as autistic in this regard. In fact, there's been some speculation that INTJs suffer from some kind of autistic spectrum disorder.

Anyway, to an INTJ, arguing about intellectual topics is courting. Intelligence is sexy. The assertiveness and independence to stake out a position and defend it is sexy.

Creepy-

@WW, yes intj's are a little spacey. Take a family member of mine. It's like he doesn't get even the basics of the game of dating. He won't flirt. He won't court his love interest. He'll argue with them about feminism instead. Hello??
    Addendum—

The answer to your question is right there: the "game of dating".

INTJs don't play social "games". In fact, we feel insulted by them, and wonder why everyone else is so goddamn caught up in false images, manipulating each other (and being manipulated by others), and pointless rituals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Argues with them about feminism early on in the relationship. Splits the check early on. Doesn't flatter or "woo" the woman.
    What on earth is wrong with splitting the check? Or taking turns paying for it?

I don't flatter women either, because I wouldn't want to be flattered myself. I'd find it false, manipulative, and insulting.

But then, my romantic history isn't exactly stellar, either. So what do I know?

Based on several posts scattered throughout this thread:

Judgement - Everyone and everything is judged. It's done automatically and usually very quickly. It isn't that I can't see shades of gray, I simply choose to immediately re-categorize into black and white based on the information at hand. I don't have to over-think the issue, it just is.

It is also true that I will gladly and quickly rethink my judgement of someone if new data is introduced.

I don't really care how other people view me. If someone doesn't like my judgement of them, I don't care. It is objective, not subjective. Just because you don't like it or it doesn't make you feel fuzzy is not my problem, it's yours.

How does it make me feel when others judge me? If it's a fair and accurate judgement, no problem, I'll fix it. If not, then who cares? You're a dipshit for thinking it anyway.

Egocentrism - I do spend a lot of time reflecting upon myself, and I'm inordinately drawn to discussions of my personality as other people view it. This is for the purpose of improving upon myself and assuring myself that I am indeed putting out the "vibe" that I want other people to pick up from me. Anything beyond that is a wasteful exercise in mental masturbation.

Respect - Everyone starts with the minimum respect all human beings should be shown. As we interact, respect builds or lessens based upon those interactions. I have no problem demonstrating my lack of respect for someone who deserves none. On the flip side, people who've done nothing to lose respect are treated with as much as I'm capable....maybe that's the problem.

Judgement, respect, and other people's behavior - You can only judge other people on their behavior, as no one has the ability to read the minds and hearts of other men. Thus, your behavior IS you. "Hate the behavior, not the person". I can't even conceptualize what that's supposed to mean. It sounds like "everything behavior is okay, and all judgement is bad". How can a civilized society exist without judgements on people's behavior?

When it comes to personal life choices, you have to look at individual circumstances. A smoker who says they want to quit but never does has a weak character. A smoker who has no intention of quiting, but goes out of his way to avoid bothering non-smokers is a thoughtful person. A smoker who smokes in his home around his children is a thoughtless jerk.
    Obstacles cannot crush me; every obstacle yields to Stern Resolve.

-iNtJ

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Blaze...

I'm an INTJ, and I won't flirt either...because I can't. I don't understand how to do it, or what the point is. It just baffles me. I recognize flirting when I see it, but I just can't do it. And I've heard exactly the same thing from other INTJs.

Just think of us as autistic in this regard. In fact, there's been some speculation that INTJs suffer from some kind of autistic spectrum disorder.

Anyway, to an INTJ, arguing about intellectual topics is courting. Intelligence is sexy. The assertiveness and independence to stake out a position and defend it is sexy.
    I hear you. Intj's are just honest I guess. That's why they need someone who can be mesmerized by their introversion and their unique way of looking at things and the things they think about and pay attention to. I agree that assertiveness is sexy, too. I don't think it can only be like that though.

You have to tell an intj what you want them to do. If you tell them, they will usually do it unless they disagree. But romantically, I mean, or when it comes to social niceties, you have to tell them. Not all have the patience for that but some do. Like entp's esfj's and isf's, no? Heh. If you are intj, then maybe to be open to what she or he asks you to do.

Somebody said they were an entp involved with an intj female - that's exactly what they entp-intj mirror relationship is like. But it's better if the female offers to split the tab than for the male to expect her to do it. Like it or not, women like to be fussed over, at least in the beginning. Most women know the courting's gonna end sooner or later and it will be all business. So you want to have a little romance while you can. For better or worse, though, romance=the guy doing some "wooing".

Creepy-

Ya, we maybe give 50% respect, whereas intj's only give 10%. Or something like that!!

8-13%

Creepy-Logicman04@yahoo.com

Default Logic is easy. Understanding relationships is a challange.

Hi you arousing intellects. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Jason Barth. I am either and INTJ or ISTJ (definately a strong thinker). I will extrapilate each theory why I might be more of an INTJ. I always see the need for improvement in my day to day life. Thats an INTJ tendancy. I have Aspergars syndrome which inables me to communicate efficiently and effectively. Thats two. Relationships I could never comprehend, even in high school. Thats three. However here's a challenge for you other INTJ types. Sinces they make up about 1.25 % of the general population. Why are their more of you. Consider reckeking the data on the Briggs Meyers website.

Creepy-

Default Re: Logic is easy. Understanding relationships is a challang

Quote Originally Posted by Logicman04@yahoo.com
    Hi you arousing intellects. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Jason Barth. I am either and INTJ or ISTJ (definately a strong thinker). I will extrapilate each theory why I might be more of an INTJ. I always see the need for improvement in my day to day life. Thats an INTJ tendancy. I have Aspergars syndrome which inables me to communicate efficiently and effectively. Thats two. Relationships I could never comprehend, even in high school. Thats three. However here's a challenge for you other INTJ types. Sinces they make up about 1.25 % of the general population. Why are their more of you. Consider recheking the data on the Briggs Meyers website.

Creepy-

Hi you arousing intellects. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Jason Barth. I am either and INTJ or ISTJ (definately a strong thinker). I will extrapilate each theory why I might be more of an INTJ. I always see the need for improvement in my day to day life. Thats an INTJ tendancy. I have Aspergars syndrome which inables me to communicate efficiently and effectively. Thats two. Relationships I could never comprehend, even in high school. Thats three. However here's a challenge for you other INTJ types. Sinces they make up about 1.25 % of the general population. Why are their more of you. Consider rechecking the data on the Briggs Meyers website.

Creepy-

Hi you arousing intellects. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Jason Barth. I am either and INTJ or ISTJ (definately a strong thinker). I will extrapilate each theory why I might be more of an INTJ. I always see the need for improvement in my day to day life. Thats an INTJ tendancy. I have Aspergars syndrome which inables me to communicate efficiently and effectively. Thats two. Relationships I could never comprehend, even in high school. Thats three. However here's a challenge for you other INTJ types. Sinces they make up about 1.25 % of the general population. Why are their more of you. Consider rechecking the data on the Briggs Meyers website.

Creepy-

Default Re: Logic is easy. Understanding relationships is hard.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123