Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Randy was TWACKED on cocaine in most of those interviews. Doesn't your sensing know that? He's jumping out of his skin. His hands are extended. I guess that's Fe now.

The only person doing block ego Fe is his gf. wtv, its the16types, where the rules are made up and the points don't matter.
    Strawman argument.

Quote Originally Posted by inaLim View Post
    Am I being trolled.
    Strong opener.

Did you not listen to this man tell the story of how Randy Savage forced him to take a snake bite on threat of kicking his ass?
    I did. Did you have an argument somewhere that I missed?

Did you not just watch Lanny Poffo throw on the Beach Boys and make a show of laying in bed with an overhead flat screen TV and a massage recliner next to it?
    Did you not just make an argument? Oh, you didn't. You just posted youtube clips and expect others to read your mind.

I'm not typing up the stories of how possessive they were of each other, him watching her like a hawk and keeping her literally locked in rooms (for both legitimate and crazy AF e6 roid rage & coke reasons), or her Se seeking accidental overdose within a few years of him not looking out for her. He was a highschool allstar athelete and Minor League Pro baseball player. He had a pro wrestler father who raised him to be a wrestler and a Fe Dom brother who taught him how to perform in front of the mic.(which he struggled with and had terrible anxiety about) He copied his "theatrics" from another wrestler named Pampero Firpo. He was drenched in 80s horse steroids roid rage & coke. Connect the dots.
    "Connect the dots?" My man, I will not make your case for you. If you can't explain your typings, that is on you.

As for Lanny Poffo, YouTube the man. He can't go 30 seconds without launching into some tortuously detailed play-by-play of what happened on some day 20 years ago and what he was feeling at the time. But at least we can agree he's Fe Dom, so there's that at least.
    Great conversation.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Strawman argument.

I'm cool with straw man as subjectivity is a central part of socionics.

I think not knowing the difference between ESFj and ESTp in context of quadra values is a central misunderstanding of the theory. Randy doesn't dualize with INTj, he doesn't have illusionary with INFj. He is not activated by ENTp. He doesn't conflict with INTp. I mean he is obviously trying to impress with his Se. Which is why his gf is so drawn to him. He's powerful and strong and needs a bit of tender loving attention to feel at home in the Fe. This must be a blind area for you and that's okay. I used to see things differently until I chatted for hours with two SLE from this site.