Hybrid View

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bethanyrose View Post
    Would love to know what type this guy is..Sam Heughan. I wishhhh he is Beta

https://youtu.be/tZrldXx4vFs
    Ooh, Outlander? That's high on my to-watch. But it's a Beta show? fk /barf-in-mouth

I think he's SLE, 98%. I wasn't even considering SEE until Adam, and I can see why SEE might be true. Very suave, smooth, 'ease-y' (pleasant?) - 'strong' Fe. When I concluded SLE/before the video/before Adam, I just looked up pics.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Quez View Post
    Ooh, Outlander? That's high on my to-watch. But it's a Beta show? fk /barf-in-mouth

I think he's SLE, 98%. I wasn't even considering SEE until Adam, and I can see why SEE might be true. Very suave, smooth, 'ease-y' (pleasant?) - 'strong' Fe. When I concluded SLE/before the video/before Adam, I just looked up pics.
    I thought he was at first, and then I started to think LSI, but they weren't quite sitting right.

I just started the show and I absolutely adore it. I watched some interviews with the author of the books and the guy who created the show and they both seemed LIE to me. I do want to say it's a Beta show because I cannot get enough haha, it feels Beta to me! I actually find it a really deep, moving show but also v fun.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bethanyrose View Post
    I thought he was at first, and then I started to think LSI, but they weren't quite sitting right.

I just started the show and I absolutely adore it. I watched some interviews with the author of the books and the guy who created the show and they both seemed LIE to me. I do want to say it's a Beta show because I cannot get enough haha, it feels Beta to me! I actually find it a really deep, moving show but also v fun.
    I'm glad you didn't take offense at my Beta remark!

For Heughan, SEE vs SLE comes down to the eyes. SLEs have "cold" eyes, blank, steely, very very often a direct gaze too. SEE has excited/excitable eyes usually, "bouncy", emotive (if not emotive, "watery").

You can see what I mean by seeing Filatova's VI pics. He also very clearly matches some of the SLEs structurally, but you can argue Filatova's SEE sample just isn't wide enough so.
    http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t...es_by_Filatova

But if he is indeed SEE, shame on me.