Hybrid View

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Bald guy with beard SLE.

Oh hey a LSE, cool.

Guys, the most masculine sociotype is the LSE, not the SLE.

This entire video is an exercise in suggestive Fi.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Oh hey a LSE, cool.

Guys, the most masculine sociotype is the LSE, not the SLE.

This entire video is an exercise in suggestive Fi.
    What? This guy is SLE come on. Not not because he's "masculine" because he's just SLE.

He even says "There are no rules in the relationship" throwing out the idea of traditional gender roles in relationships which I don't think is common for LSE especially LSE men. But the "no rules" is more common for SLE. He even uses Fe to help the asian dude when he says "You're a man!" in a slightly exaggerated tone to help the guy feel good about himself. He also briefly mentions how it's important to have self discipline which seems to be common for Ni suggestives to see that highly. On top of his Fe expressive face which is also SLE of him.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 02-29-2020 at 01:22 AM.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What? This guy is SLE come on. Not not because he's "masculine" because he's just SLE.

He even says "There are no rules in the relationship" throwing out the idea of traditional gender roles in relationships which I don't think is common for LSE especially LSE men. But the "no rules" is more common for SLE. He even uses Fe to help the asian dude when he says "You're a man!" in a slightly exaggerated tone to help the guy feel good about himself. He also briefly mentions how it's important to have self discipline which seems to be common for Ni suggestives to think. On top of his Fe expressive face which is also SLE of him.

I guess a SLE would make a video of a male group therapy session to ask themselves if they meet their father's expectations of them as men. Asking themselves how they feel as individuals.

Help themselves feel good about themselves. That totally does not sound like fi suggestive at all.

Seems like the kind of guy I would go to ask for advice about what skin care products to use. Only manly type beauty products though.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess a SLE would make a video of a male group therapy session to ask themselves if they meet their father's expectations of them as men. Asking themselves how they feel as individuals.

Help themselves feel good about themselves. That totally does not sound like fi suggestive at all.

Seems like the kind of guy I would go to ask for advice about what skin care products to use. Only manly type beauty products though.
    This guy didn't make this video or ask the questions, he's just a part of the video. So if you think the theme of the video is Fi, it still does say the guy is Fi. And no helping you feel good about yourself doesn't sound like Fi suggestive. That sounds more like someone using Fe. Anyway the guy is SLE and not LSE.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy didn't make this video or ask the questions, he's just a part of the video. So if you think the theme of the video is Fi, it still does say the guy is Fi. And no helping you feel good about yourself doesn't sound like Fi suggestive. That sounds more like someone using Fe. Anyway the guy is SLE and not LSE.
    Okay.

I don't see him as any ESTp I actually see him as a more clear cut and dry LSE male foot ball player.

No the content of the video might not have been him. I just can't see a sociotype with white ethics as a point of least resistance be featured in a video that explores white ethics issues.

Exploring your own thoughts and feelings as well as the ethical implications of what they mean for you certainly does suggest Fi somewhere important.

He mentions that facial salt scrub he uses. I imagine he has a perfect bathroom.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay.

I don't see him as any ESTp I actually see him as a more clear cut and dry LSE male foot ball player.

No the content of the video might not have been him. I just can't see a sociotype with white ethics as a point of least resistance be featured in a video that explores white ethics issues.

Exploring your own thoughts and feelings as well as the ethical implications of what they mean for you certainly does suggest Fi somewhere important.

He mentions that facial salt scrub he uses. I imagine he has a perfect bathroom.
    Trying to make other people feel good is not an Fi suggestive thing. His face and eyes show Fe when he speaks as opposed to the asian dude who shows much less emotion in his face and eyes even when he's talking something painful. Whether an SLE would do a video like this or not I can't take the leap and say that determines a type especially considering it's a sponsored video, but his behaviors and demeanor are much more SLE than LSE, he rejects the idea of a "traditional"relationship, his face is alive with emotion and he's trying to make other people feel good, which probably comes from his HA for people to like him. He even checks to make sure he's accurate on what the head of the household question was word for word which I think suggests Ti.

I can show you an LSE.

first guy you see is LSE.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trying to make other people feel good is not an Fi suggestive thing. His face and eyes show Fe when he speaks as opposed to the asian dude who shows much less emotion in his face and eyes even when he's talking something painful. Whether an SLE would do a video like this or not I can't take the leap and say that determines a type especially considering it's a sponsored video, but his behaviors and demeanor are much more SLE than LSE, he rejects the idea of a "traditional"relationship, his face is alive with emotion and he's trying to make other people feel good, which probably comes from his HA for people to like him. He even checks to make sure he's accurate on what the head of the household question was word for word which I think suggests Ti.

I can show you an LSE.

first guy you see is LSE.

Identicals.

One is a super athlete and the other is a blue collar humpty-dumpty type.

So LSE has IEE as a activator and only supports traditional relationships? That's not really a statement about socionics, its more about a value statement of that individual. Sol would be happy to hear you say it though.

I wouldn't really say his face is alive with emotion its just more expressive. Actually that group, maybe the topic subject matter, felt very subdued including him.

The asian dude vibes like obstinate white ethics, so IEE. Being all different and extrovertedly vulnerable and different from the group to allow the convo to happen. Same type as the blonde free range mom.

Word for word checking instructions. Okay so strong logics of actions. Dad will take care of the details good thing he was paying attention. lol, sorry.