Hybrid View

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    I can see EIE for both, I didn't know Gulenko typed Brevik. I don't know much about either of them. I think that its a sort of beta quadra thing to fetishize violence or a show of power. I think its a beta NF thing to feel like they need to act NOW on some trend they perceive that no one else really sees or cares about. A deranged EIE or IEI would feel compelled to act and their actions would probably lack proper measure already but they're insane so they'll be even more extreme. Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver is a good example of what I'm talking about.
    one thing that drives beta are very heavy and extreme emotions (Fe + Se). even small things can be a reason for joy or rage. interestingly, when you read about breivik, his prison cellmates describe him as a very friendly person. I think IEI are not inclined to do such extreme acts of violence though, because they only have one dimensional Se. it seems to me that they are more inclined to hurt themselves.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, however, I also think that while IEIs do have one dimensional Se it is suggestive, this could get an IEI to start something they aren't really willing to finish. I do think IEIs (and ILIs) are more likely to be suicidal than violent. I can see a dominant Ni user likely to see everything as pointless in the end. Even EIE is named Hamlet, Hamlet's most famous line was "To be or not to be", the problem of existence seems to be a frequent problem among Ni users.