IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I found another EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOX-vc9klIY

She loves makeup and color. Her Ej temperament as opposed to Ne is steadiness in her interest, care in organization around her of her makeup, where I think Ne has to be out there and doing new things.

Yeah I don't see much use of Fi

Makeup for me is cover up a breakout and look fresh and natural. And, my makeup bag has like 5 items, literally, a foundation, a blush, a lip liner and gloss a small eyeshadow palette, mascara (rarely as I have ridiculous lashes) to look normal at work. Well, you've seen me. I've seen IEE get into makeup but it's kind of from the natural and holistic approach "organic mascara" etc and I've seen IEE in Sephora (as I went to stalk for EIE and IEI lol) and they purchased sunblock, and cover up just nothing to the extent of a "haul" like shopping and a career makeup enthusiasm
    I like make up for cover up and what not, and I like to try new things with makeup, be it style or colors or whatever. But I don't do the overly dramatic look. I still want to look like me, and I feel false or fake when my IEI friend tries to draw dramatic eyes on me. She can pull it off but I just can't. She tried to dress me up once for Valentine's Day, and it turned into a big nightmare. I just wasn't myself, my makeup was super dramatic and not me at all, and while it's funny now, it was mostly awkward at the time.
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Thanks. Seems not the worst IR, at least.

CoffeeBreakwithDani - mb ESFJ
    STOP it lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

STOP it lol

tickling

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are interested in opinion of other delta - there is ....Types of applejacks and Eliza Thomason are doubtful, at least without normal typing data.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow! This girl talks really, really fast. It almost sounds like someone has increased the speed, because its bordering on that chipmunk sound you get when you do that. She uses a WHOLE LOT of talking to say very, very little. Its too much to listen to.

She is pretty. I get a strong "not-IEE vibe" from her from the first minute... and it only increases with the topic content.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    I went through her video playlist looking for videos about her personal life. I wanted to hear about her, her values, her perspective on things deeper than makeup. I didn't find any, so I watched a few clips to see if she would provide insight. She comes across as somewhat of a valley girl with comments such as, "I'm so excited like I feel confetti will pop out!" I can't tell if it's an act for her channel or if she's just that excited about her makeup consistently. Either way, I find it difficult to connect and thus sympathize outside the context of makeup. It usually takes conversation about something deeper, core level- heart. Soul.

I wouldnt choose not to sympathize with her from what I've seen. I just see don't much personal insight into her life from the content she has. And I find that somewhat uninspiring. I'd be much more interested in her take on makeup as it pertains to our reflection of our inner selves to display to others, or something more relation based. Even if I did go to her channel for makeup advice, it's too... high pitched? And not my style of makeup or dress, even though much of it is cute.
    @Maritsa
    I concur completely with this response. I also immediately felt the void of "[info] about her, her values, her perspective on things deeper than makeup." and the void of personal insight, as you say. And I agree, yes, its uninspiring - I lost interest pretty fast. And yes, you had the same reaction to her voice as I did. And yes, she really does come off like a Valley Girl. And Valley Girl is not IEE.

A side question would be: What type is a Valley Girl? I don't know. But it could be a type who likes to be an actress, and play a part, because being a valley girl does seem like playing a part.

P.S. I do like her flute video posted here! Except yes, its odd! Its the exaggerated interest in being seen; a problem with he other video too. It takes over the content. I had to look up "Anchorman flute" - yes! its like that!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Sol please look look up past pampass grass
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My one minute impression is she is much more likable and easy to listen to than the other. She seems more natural. Her makeup is polished and good, and that and what's behind her make her a reliable bet for a reviewer of makeup. Because obviously she is an enthusiast. The only type ideas I have is "not-IEE", but EIE is a possibility I do not eliminate (yet). (The previous was not EIE).

Makeup for me is cover up a breakout and look fresh and natural. And, my makeup bag has like 5 items, literally, a foundation, a blush, a lip liner and gloss a small eyeshadow palette, mascara (rarely as I have ridiculous lashes) to look normal at work. Well, you've seen me. I've seen IEE get into makeup but it's kind of from the natural and holistic approach "organic mascara" etc and I've seen IEE in Sephora (as I went to stalk for EIE and IEI lol) and they purchased sunblock, and cover up just nothing to the extent of a "haul" like shopping and a career makeup enthusiasm

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    I like make up for cover up and what not, and I like to try new things with makeup, be it style or colors or whatever. But I don't do the overly dramatic look. I still want to look like me, and I feel false or fake when my IEI friend tries to draw dramatic eyes on me. She can pull it off but I just can't. She tried to dress me up once for Valentine's Day, and it turned into a big nightmare. I just wasn't myself, my makeup was super dramatic and not me at all, and while it's funny now, it was mostly awkward at the time.
    Makeup for me is also to smooth over any flaws and to lightly enhance. I normally use 5 items, too. Except on that rare occasion that merits fussing, then I will drag out other little minor-detail enhancements indulge in that. Dramatic makeup also does not work on me. Some people can pull it off and if its a good expression of themselves they should go for it. But on me it looks like I am trying to be someone that I am not.

Generally I think that if you have dramatic features, dramatic makeup works on you.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not great with makeup, I wear it but take very little pleasure in it.

This thread is becoming a mess.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDzVRe_VNM8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFPCOBRWZbY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rg5bEE-qf4

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbane View Post
    I'm not great with makeup, I wear it but take very little pleasure in it.

This thread is becoming a mess.
    It's not the liking the makeup or not. It's how much she talks and talks and talks and talks OMG

tickling
    See she needs someone to help her with Si stuff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNNSPDgGt0Y

Pampas Grass - it's softer and bigger than the feather
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-27-2016 at 05:39 AM.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Grace Helbig - ENFJ, was in my bloggers list

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Damien Walters - LSI-Seeeeeeee

Se Se Se

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Damien Walters - not beta. seems other P-T

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

changing his type for the 2nd time, lol Hassan - SLE

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    changing his type for the 2nd time, lol Hassan - SLE
    curious to see where this typing goes.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Dmitry Shevchenko - ISTJ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post

Se Se Se
    This stuff is so much fun to do, too. The physical world should be a playground. o.o

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post

Se Se Se

This is why Dj Arendee is SLE...he's a gymnast and does this whole physical thing
    -

Ian Fleming LSI

[Quotes] [Pictures]

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ian Fleming - mb ISTP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

EIE

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa, this woman is obviously not a Beta. She comes across as some sort of Delta to me, and they don't even have Fe in quadra.

@Ghost Liberace seems more like IEE or some other sort of irrational type. His mannerisms and speech don't seem very sharp or deliberate at all, or really have the Beta kind of energy. Compare that to this:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Schildmaid Not IEE, too boring. Can't really see anything else than EIE.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I'm not saying he's for sure IEE, but I don't see him as a rational or beta quadra type in the least. David Bowie is what I think of for a well-known EIE celebrity. David Bowie and Liberace both did lots of weird and dramatic things, but generally very, very different weird and dramatic things, as well as seeming to have totally different personalities (and audiences).

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diplo - ESTp

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
    Diplo - ESTp

I would put him as almost certainly LSI. He's definitely something in the Beta Quadra, but he talks like an introvert IMO, amongst a couple of other more minor things.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the main - ENTP
    2nd - needs better video

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Sol you agree this guy is EIE?

EIE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you agree this guy is EIE?
    it's possible

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Svetlana Kerimova - ENFJ

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
    Diplo - ESTp

I LOVE him (although he looks like a dork here) - hot as hell

Jillian Michaels - SLE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Diplo is an introvert, and not LSI. He's soft. Maybe LII.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Literary LSI?

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@May I think IEI. He looks similar to other IEI men.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

John Williams - not LSI

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFj

Marylin Manson: Singer / Songwriter

INFp

Antosh Wojsik: Poet / Winner of Roundhouse Poetry Slam

ESTp

Zlatan Ibrahimovic: Soccer Player

Last edited by Der; 10-29-2016 at 05:51 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ilnar (socioneru) - INFP

Antosh Wojsik - E, mb ENFJ
    Zlatan Ibrahimovi - N type
    Last edited by Sol; 10-13-2016 at 12:37 PM.