Results 2,521 to 2,560 of 3147

Thread: Socionics Beta types Examples

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Whether or not someone agrees with my comment about IEI
    I know you were commenting about IEIs and Youtube, and I have a beef with your overall take, but regardless to you Ni is more than that, right?

Because you've also said, in other terms, that Ni is behind a person's dreams of grandiosity and the willpower to accomplish their goal, their thirst for glory, their drive into their future, their projection of what they imagine for themselves.

Having read the following compilation on SLEs and knowing that Dominant subtype tends to be the brightest representation of the type + higher drive, work performance and social dominance, what is a somewhat good description of SLE-D subtype according to you?

Filatova: Decisively they manifest their interest in work and are not tormented or distracted by pangs in their consciousness, even if, for the achievement of their goals, they must pinch, punish or offend someone (...) Wonderfully understand how best to organize work and the inability of others to act on such an optimal level. Thus the SLE will take upon themselves, not only their own responsibilities, but also the affairs of the surrounding people, to which SLE relates with sympathy and respect

Strati: Even if Zhukov works in a department as a regular employee, setting “higher” goals ahead of him/herself, the SLE can in a short period of time subordinate the management (which sometimes works out better for him than heading the department himself). The ESTp is distinguished by an exceptional capacity for work anddrive, which grows proportionally to the number of obstacles that he or she faces. Uses every opportunity to show his volitional qualities: determination, perseverance, steadfastness, showing himself in the light of a strict but fair leader. (...) He likes to discuss discipline, the need to develop a strong-willed and determined character. Representatives of this type willingly and gladly learn their entire lives - they do so continually and everywhere.They approach any undertaking with thoroughness, gather and analyze all of the relevant information, improve their level of qualification. (...) ESTp tries to accomplish the maximum amount of work in a single unit of time, which goes without saying leads to an overload, excessive stain and stress (...) The ESTp likes and knows how to work.
    After the ESTp outlines a goal for himself, he never moves straight towards it

Bukalov: People of this type are well see strong-willed qualities of others and themselves have a well-developed willpower, the ability to achieve their goal.

Socionics.ua: The manifestations of nature in their professional activity Well-versed in the world of material things. Purposefully solve practical problems, it overcomes difficulties, and adheres to the scheduled plan, trying to do everything on their own. Committed to their work, organizations and society know what are the obligations and will not shy away from them, even if it takes a lot of sacrifice. (...) A sober realist. Inherent passion, high capacity for work. It needs vigorous activity.

Golihov: man of action, act. Inclined to force the philosophy of chanting, independent coping, victory at all costs, “could bear to fill up - a man.” And, always sure that everything here depends only on himself, his strength, capabilities. Hence - the extremely irritating when realizing that it was not possible to achieve the goal. Very susceptible to social recognition: HONOR, GLORY, respect, letters, insignia, etc.Work can not rest, have a “bouquet” neglected diseases, but absolutely not to attach any importance to this.

Zamanskaya: In achieving a goal the ESTp shows flexibility, tenacity, high pace, and energy. The ESTp has a high capacity for work. If life is dull, monotonous, lacking in momentous problems and promising long-term goals, the ESTp begins to mope around, to see future in dark colors, to feel and act like a complete wreck, but as soon as a goal appears, he quickly mobilizes, and becomes cheerful, energetic, and determined once again. (...) The SLE truly knows how to work: he is responsible and conscientious, tries to meet deadlines at any cost, for which reason the passivity and irresponsibility of some people are incomprehensible to him. Always strives for the highest achievements himself and to competitive advantages.Due to inherent competitiveness of ESTps they often work until exhaustion, until they wear themselves out, not allowing themselves to truly relax, and not thinking of the consequences such lifestyle can have on their health.

Socioscope: Zhukov believes that if people really want something, they will always attain it. He aims for the large purposes, not exchanging on the trifles. He does not believe in luck – all comes to the one who persistently strives for her (...). He is characterized by great fitness for work. He is thorough. the situation | circumstances is really not to his favour, may refuse to quit and switch to a new, even more important objective. His thoroughness in the daily routine of life, in work or education – bridge to the FUTURE. Developed force of will. Directivity to reaching of eventual result

high quest for glory
    interest in 'being on top' and get recognition
    self-demanding
    works till exhaustion, everyone else is an undisciplined weakling
    through and rigorous
    sets long-term goals, challenges and objectives in their vision of their desired future of glory and honor.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My current boss is an SLE-D. He mainly just lets me work the way I want and leaves me alone. He's just a regular guy that tries to do a pragmatic job well and he definitely doesn't care that much about 'social recognition'. Doesn't say a lot about his life like all logical types.

"high quest for glory, interest in 'being on top' and get recognition, sets long-term goals, challenges and objectives in their vision of their desired future of glory and honor."

All of this sounds like naive, intuitive idealism to me. An intuitive imagining that SLE are like this. The only thing that seems correct is "self-demanding, works till exhaustion, everyone else is an undisciplined weakling". Sensing types are not idealists that want to become famous so everyone knows them. They just want a high status in their immediate surrounding, like being a high payed policeman or soldier. They are not the kind of people to become actors or create youtube videos (which barely makes money unless you have a lot of subscribers by the way). Implying that youtuber are sensing types would mean that they are fine working for no pragmatic benefit until they reach hundreds of thousands of subscribers, a number only a small proportion of youtuber reach, which is simply not what sensing types do. Sensing types don't do things without a guaranteed, immediate pragmatic benefit according to theory
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 12-12-2022 at 04:56 AM.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My current boss is an SLE-D. He mainly just lets me work the way I want and leaves me alone. He's just a regular guy that tries to do a pragmatic job well and he definitely doesn't care that much about 'social recognition'. Doesn't say a lot about his life like all logical types.
    I've also worked with SLEs with Dominant either as first subtype or second subtype if you go by complex subtype theory. They're rather quiet about their personal life, that's correct for some of them, but they're hard-working overachiever, at least one of them. Finished his career on time, was ambitious enough to spend long hours studying and he now writes in the sports section of a popular newspaper down where I live and he is probably among the youngest members of the section. You know how he did it, how he got ahead? He practiced a particular skill which implied LONE hours of study and dedication. Things like ‘lonely’ practice ergo: introvert and Ni is senseless without a full picture of the type. I dined with an ESE several times over the last months. She spent several hours ALONE in her kitchen cooking for the whole group. Effing cliché ESEs spend hours alone at home in their kitchen preparing plates to present to their Chef trainer at the cooking academy and get top grades. If I were to hang onto flimsy notions of introversion, there's no way they're an extrovert because what they like, her product, involved some hours of solitude and showed some degree of ambition. I know better.

All of this sounds like naive, intuitive idealism to me. An intuitive imagining that SLE are like this.

Ironic. Because it's all taken from several authors from Socionics who, first and foremost, kind of agree on what Se implies and, secondly, wrote similarly of what Se constitutes and that's what I recovered, just because the written has more occurrences in the several profiles of SLEs than in IEIs. What do you want me to do about it? They just did not ascribe that to Ni. It's not them who's naively idealizing; it's you. That being said, it's ok if you disagree with them (you also disagree with Gulenko about EIE, so that's 2 types you think he got wrong, already). It's just kind of not theory Socionics.

Your idealism of Ni and how freely you can use it gets you to the point where it bears no meaning anymore. Anyone can type like you. You said you liked Evangelion or you watched it, right, and typed Shinji at some point in the corresponding thread? Why bother only with him? Let's see if I can do what you do…

Shinji is IEI because he's a softie like IEIs…
    But so is Asuka because she wants to be the best, so glory-focused and is hard as a rock because that's the image she projected of herself: IEI
    Misato projected her objective into the future to get to the top at Nerv: IEI!
    Gendo, a loner who looked into the future into an idealized and dedicated his whole life to a version sprung from his mind of what meeting Yui again would be like: IEI.
    Yui planned for the future of humanity with optimism and was a scientist: IEI, of course.
    Kensuke played soldier, he personified a character, big imagination, and wanted so bad to fulfill his ambition and become a pilot: IEI.
    Kaji wrote poetry: IEI, what else.
    Rei reads about genetics and science and philosophizes: IEI.
    Fuyutsuki did what he did because of his idealization of Yui and was a pioneer in his field: IEI, I mean, come on!
    Kaworu was a mystical fucker that pondered fate: IEI.
    Maya was a quiet computer nerd that lost herself in romantic novels: IEI
    Ritsuko was a scientist, romantic and a loner who spent years dedicated to the same area of study: IEI
    Lorentz had an over-idealized plan for the whole of humanity and got involved in mysticism: IEI.
    All of Seele, for the same reason: IEI.

Instead of saying that yes, they're all the same you should go beyond and, after stopping at seeing it in such a graphic way, ask yourself if Misato, the portrait of a noisy, bossy woman who is irremediably courageous and hits people she considers too weak and has leader qualities is of the same type as the main character because she...set up a plan. That's just lazy. The fact that you have to reduce several decades of observations by quite a number of people who later published to 'intuitive idealism' just screams easy way out. BTW, can we type Trump IEI now that you have declared leftism is passé for the type and they can be conservative capitalists? Let's do it: fierce, patriotic idealist, had the passion to get involved in politics instead of enjoying his dad's millions. You know it's only a matter of time before you make him a fine addition to your IEI gallery.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Instead of saying that yes, they're all the same you should go beyond and, after stopping at seeing it in such a graphic way, ask yourself if Misato, the portrait of a noisy, bossy woman who is irremediably courageous and hits people she considers too weak and has leader qualities is of the same type as the main character because she...set up a plan. That's just lazy. The fact that you have to reduce several decades of observations by quite a number of people who later published to 'intuitive idealism' just screams easy way out. BTW, can we type Trump IEI now that you have declared leftism is passé for the type and they can be conservative capitalists? Let's do it: fierce, patriotic idealist, had the passion to get involved in politics instead of enjoying his dad's millions. You know it's only a matter of time before you make him a fine addition to your IEI gallery.
    No no no, everyone who has a name and a face is IEI because only beta ethical introverts become known for anything, and women can't hit people or be bossy because they're shorter than men on average, also Napoleon was an IEI-H because he was short and famous.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hideaki Anno is an IEI, so of course many characters in NGE are gonna reflect this personality type in some shape or form.

I don't think everyone is IEI. I think there is just a bottleneck at the top and people with strategic thinking abilities are gonna get there, whereas other types at one point are going to be fine having a certain position in life and that's it. It seems that suggestive Se makes some IEI overachievers. The bookworm in school that gets A grades across the board, the athlete that sacrifices any kind of normal life to just 'lift, eat, sleep, repeat', the actor that lives in his own imaginative reality, the artist that loses himself in his profession. All these people autistically pursue something and the exceptional ones make it to the top.

I type a 1000 people out of 8 billion IEI and you guys think that means everyone is IEI.

I just don't share the idea that every type puts a camera in front of themselves to talk about stuff alone in their apartment. I would imagine that many types find it very bizarre to talk when there's no one around to hear what they say other than a screen. My definition of Se is just what the theory says, focus on reality 24/7, with poor strategic, long-term thinking. I don't think that my EIE disagreement with Gulenko is a major one. I find it more bizarre that the most common type on this obscure website is apparently LSI
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 12-12-2022 at 03:08 PM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The bookworm in school that gets A grades across the board, the athlete that sacrifices any kind of normal life to just 'lift, eat, sleep, repeat'
    Only here theory and type descriptions in Socionics tell us otherwise, the exact opposite even, especially about drive, physical activity and willpower to reach a goal. Scan the profiles of IEI vs, SLE and check the instances of terms like those in each one. Don't get mad at the rest of us for preferring those sources is all I'm saying, since there's more to defend my position on Se than yours about Ni.

I type a 1000 people out of 8 billion IEI and you guys think that means everyone is IEI.
    Well, out of the sea of 8 billion people I can type pretty much the whole scientific community ESE-D because of the increase in Te and Se that makes them work harder and suggestive Ti that want them to order the world structurally. It's a logical, perfect proposition, yet it doesn't mean I'm right.

I don't think that my EIE disagreement with Gulenko is a major one. I find it more bizarre that the most common type on this obscure website is apparently LSI
    I think your putting your hedging powers to work. It's not a minor disagreement with G, more like a major one regarding EIEs, SLEs, SEEs with G. and everyone else that's written since the 70s. If you think that what socionists have been writing about IEs and types is just intuitive idealism that misses the bullseye, then of course you’ll have a hard time recognizing the types in Socionics and why people get typed the way they do. But it's not their fault. I understand you, I guess, if I were of the mind that most scientists ESE-D aided by suggestive Ti then I would be baffled when not everyone is typed as such. But it's just my delusion at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    No no no, everyone who has a name and a face is IEI because only beta ethical introverts become known for anything, and women can't hit people or be bossy because they're shorter than men on average, also Napoleon was an IEI-H because he was short and famous.
    Can we just take a moment to mourn the demise of ‘openness’ from the Big 5 as a decisive factor to favor a Ni typing just some months ago now that the newest fad to spot Ni is close-mindedness, aversion to immigration, gun control, global-warming science, redistribution of wealth and other cultures that clash to what the person is used to, along with age-old prejudice with Breivik, Alex Jones and probably many more?

OPENNESS FROM THE BIG 5
    In Memoriam
    first part of 2022 - later 2022

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think saying that the whole scientific community is ESE wouldn't be all that convincing because science is mainly about abstract thinking. that's what fields like Physics and Mathematics are all about. I do not really care if I disagree with the majority of the socionics club considering that even after 40 years socionics still hasn't made any kind of significant breakthrough. I just say sensing types are non-idealistic, concrete people and not narcissistic celebrities or abstract scientists or people who desperately need to be in the spotlight. and you are trying to get me into a pointless argument again.

for many people here the simple statemtent that sensing types don't go to an obscure site like this to discuss an esoteric theory already seems too much

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think saying that the whole scientific community is ESE wouldn't be all that convincing because science is mainly about abstract thinking.
    They might not be entering it through Ni but through Ti to understand reality: Ti is generally associated with the ability to recognize logical consistency and correctness, generate and apply classifications and systems, organize systematic and conceptual understanding, see logical connections between things (including logical similarities, differences, and correlations) by means of instinctive feelings of validity, symmetry. Physics entails seeing the logic between the effect of the mass on the bending of space and consequent movements of bodies, to name an example.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah they just casually understand very abstract scientific fields as people who are focused on their 5 senses all of the time. makes perfect sense. physics is something that just every type can do. who doesn't not know an ESE that is into quantum mechanics. this is your brain on Ni imagination.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah they just casually understand very abstract scientific fields as people who are focused on their 5 senses all of the time. makes perfect sense. physics is something that just every type can do. who doesn't not know an ESE that is into quantum mechanics. this is your brain on Ni imagination.
    You only have five senses? Poor you. Even Hellen Keller was only blind and deaf which isn't too big of a problem. Imagine not having propioception, thermoception, nociception, or the dozens of other senses you generally need to function. Even if you can see and hear you'll be falling down all the time and getting gangrene from it since you can't feel your arm rotting off.

A brief history of the senses (sensorytrust.org.uk)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you can pretty much look at any of the eight functions and find a myriad of subsections in which they are applied. guess what, that's why I type almost all artists as the same type, even though they are involved in different artistic fields. I could make a point that Viszerozeption is related to Si, dunno how it's callled in english, I think it might be interoception. No one has actually really dug deeper in any of the functions, they mainly have poor and broad definitions. the main point for me is that sensing types are focused on reality all the time, with a weak ability to delve into imaginative scenarios, so they are simply not quantum physicists or abstract mathematicians
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 12-12-2022 at 11:00 PM.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An ESE-DC has accentuated Ne and Se and Te: the power to 'get things moving' using Ne to upsurge their abstract work with classification of reality, Ti (scientific papers that need to follow clearly delineated procedures, etc).

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An ESE-DC has accentuated Ne and Se and Te: the power to 'get things moving' using Ne to upsurge their abstract work with classification of reality, Ti (scientific papers that need to follow clearly delineated procedures, etc).
    an accentuation of intuition cannot exist with an accentuation of sensing. they are opposites - having one in the mind suppresses the other
    an ESE who is proficient at abstract work and classification of reality is probably not an ESE. in the sciences, especially beyond an elementary level, SF types are relatively rare - forget the subtypes, they are crutches which are used to rationalize bad typings

@Alive
    no person is focused on one function all of the time. the type is merely an inclination, an accentuation, which can be more or less severe according to the individual. what sensors have, in theory, is relatively more conscious focus on what relates to sensing than what relates to intuition. same with logic and ethics, I/E and J/P, and the values in Socionics. a person with a somewhat balanced type, whether inborn or learned, is probably pretty rare - most people have a fairly noticeable type.
    Last edited by nifl; 12-13-2022 at 09:45 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wanna understand what types are even drawn to create youtube videos in the first place

Can't really say that LII, ILE SEI, ESE, SLE, LSI, ESI, ILI, EII, SLI and LSE would be drawn to this kind of activity
    We're in 2022 , anybody who wants to be famous will think of social media in general to be famous , regardless of his type
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgirl View Post
    We're in 2022 , anybody who wants to be famous will think of social media in general to be famous , regardless of his type
    but how many of them are able to attract hundreds of thousands of other people? and how many would want to even attract so many people? I certainly don't want to be known or recognized everywhere. I doubt that logical types would want that.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but how many of them are able to attract hundreds of thousands of other people? and how many would want to even attract so many people? I certainly don't want to be known or recognized everywhere. I doubt that logical types would want that.
    Depends on their luck

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depends on their luck
    you need to understand that logical types do not feel that many emotions. they don't go through life and aim to be liked by everyone, many of them are even indifferent to how other people perceive them. they also don't feel the need to emotionally excite others or entertain them. youtubers are entertainers.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you need to understand that logical types do not feel that many emotions. they don't go through life and aim to be liked by everyone, many of them are even indifferent to how other people perceive them. they also don't feel the need to emotionally excite others or entertain them. youtubers are entertainers.
    with the same logic we can say that F types won't have interest in thinking , and therefore will not study/work in intellectual fields

Go and retype every scientist/mathematician/physicist you typed as IEI to a logical type

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many famous people are imo ethical types because their program is to help others and be liked. By making some scientific discovery, you help humanity as a whole. There are plenty of logical type scientists too but they prefer to be in the shadows, not giving interviews with the media to talk about themselves etc.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alive: *Posts his dox, photographs, and videos of himself in his signature*
    Alive: "But I don't want to be famous."

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many famous people are imo ethical types because their program is to help others and be liked. By making some scientific discovery, you help humanity as a whole. There are plenty of logical type scientists too but they prefer to be in the shadows, not giving interviews with the media to talk about themselves etc.
    When logical types try to communicate with others and influence them, they can make the best use of their thinking functions ( Ti's logical systems and laws are applied, Te's benefit and profitability is achieved )

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alive: *Posts his dox, photographs, and videos of himself in his signature*
    Alive: "But I don't want to be famous."
    >Alive posts
    >Blue: OH MY GOD I NEED TO REPLY IMMEDIATLY WHILE I FINGER MYSELF THINKING HOW HE WILL REACT TO ME. PLEASE GOD JUST KILL ME

this is how you come across to me.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alive If you don't want me to respond to you, stop responding to me. I'm not going to just concede to your poorly-made arguments or let you write libels unchallenged. You deliberately go to my page and Rusal's page, find things we write on threads you've never posted on, and respond to things we write just to try to intimidate us off the site to feed your fragile ego, which is cute. Unlike you, I don't post my dox, photos, my nonexistent YouTube channel or nonexistent blog because I'm not trying to be a YouTube entertainer, I'm just here to chill.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>Alive posts
    >Blue: OH MY GOD I NEED TO REPLY IMMEDIATLY WHILE I FINGER MYSELF THINKING HOW HE WILL REACT TO ME. PLEASE GOD JUST KILL ME

this is how you come across to me.
    I somehow doubt this is happening

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    I somehow doubt this is happening
    This person is constantly talking about me to the point she has been notified by moderators to ignore me and the first thing she does is talk about how I think it's ok to smash the face of a woman. She wrote

If you don't want me to respond to you, stop responding to me.

yet she is clearly the one that is actively engaging with me. All my posts are reactions to garbage she writes. Then she pretends that she and rusal are just here to chill. Rusal is also a person that quotes me everywhere but she is not as toxic as blue.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol please leave me out of your Beta drama. Gulenko is an interesting figure to me so I'd rather not be attacked for arguing his type and not repeating the received mantra that he's LII and instead see him for the visionary he is.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol please leave me out of your Beta drama. Gulenko is an interesting figure to me so I'd rather not be attacked for arguing his type and not repeating the received mantra that he's LII and instead see him for the visionary he is.
    Yes, like Alive is so ticked that anyone would ever have a different opinion from him. I have no strong opinions on Gulenko's type, except I don't pay attention to his methodology since he always types people who come to him the same couple of types and then seems to fall back on subtypes to make up for the missing types. The difference between Gulenko and Alive however is Gulenko is not a jerk and actually pays attention to people's behavior rather than typing them according to their gender, height, race, and usage of a site alone and can, say, actually type someone as an extraverted type, rational type, or sensing type out of his super special rare types he gives his customers. I don't personally put much any credence in Gulenko's methods, but I have some respect for Gulenko since he at least makes sure his typings make sense even if he mostly seems to be telling his customers they're special over and over. He at least pays attention to what his customers consider special, rather than fixating on this strange fame and fortune/abstract theorist/hermit/absent-minded professor/sensitive soul/spontaneous artist idea, and how they actually act and, most importantly, doesn't insult them or follow them around typology sites to topics he has no interest in to tell them they must be wrong about everything.

If you pay attention, Alive is also a great specimen of a certain worldview which makes him an interesting case study. All of Alive's typings are centered about this sort of neo-primitivist idea he has. He thinks society will basically run out of steam and people will have to revert to Stone Age technology and in that society everything will be determined by upper body strength even though that's decidedly not how the Stone Age actually was and, additionally, the world won't actually ever revert to the Stone Age as a whole, just some poorer areas, kind of like things already are. So he likes to type everyone intellectual-seeming as what he thinks of as a "weak" and "useless" type to seek confirmation for his theory. Yes, he admires IEIs, but he admires IEIs while thinking they're weak and useless because he thinks they are the true artist trying to inspire him with optimism and dreams, which is of course what he thinks great art is and not, as Franz Kafka would put it, an axe to break the frozen sea within us, and wake us up like a blow to the head, affect us like a disaster and grieve us deeply, wound and stab us. (On that topic, I still find it odd that somehow optimism and pessimism aren't quadra values. This warrants its own thread.)

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would really like you to show a quote by me in which I ever mentioned that I determined a sociotype by someones race. I can assure you that this never happened, and this is another bullshit claim that is made by you. the same applies to gender, which I also never did. the only thing I did is correlate height to DCNH, which are subtypes by the way, not sociotypes. none of the claims you make about me reflect reality

I don't think you understand even half of what you are talking about. western civilization as it is will collapse because around 2 to 3 degrees of global warming, western capitalism will simply not be maintainable anymore. as nations cope with dwindling resources, conflicts will emerge. this is not rocket science and again you are twisting words to fit your delusional Ni fantasy

So he likes to type everyone intellectual-seeming as what he thinks of as a "weak" and "useless" type. Yes, he admires IEIs, but he admires IEIs while thinking they're weak and useless because he thinks they are the true artist trying to inspire him with optimism and dreams
    in what delusional state do you write this nonsense? geez.
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 12-14-2022 at 01:25 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's the thing: Global warming is not the inevitable result of the technologies we have, global warming is the result of corporate interests via petrodollars. The common misunderstanding of petrodollars is that it's about seizing oil to take it back home, but that's not true. Petrodollars are about destroying economies to force them into dependence, not about getting any needed petroleum. Current technologies are designed to take as much petroleum as possible and even urban sprawl was designed top-down so people would need cars. This is also why cryptocurrencies are an inherently-bad idea and they will always be subject to more inflation than the dollar: the value of the dollar is linked to the value of petroleum, but the value of crypto is linked to the cost of "crypto mining," which is extremely energy-intensive and most people are buying the energy they use to do it with dollars rather than using some oil they got from their own land, e.g., the value of crypto will quadratically fluctuate with the value of petrol rather than only linearly as the dollar does, and this will also be a fairly constant decrease in value over time as opposed to the fluctuations you can get on the stock market that enable day-trading since the values of companies aren't necessarily directly linked to the value of petrol no matter what the currency of the place the company is located is. Commodities actually tend to "increase" in value over time due to the constant decrease of the value of the dollar and other national currencies, and the values of non-commodity products can be all over the place and also independent of the value of national currencies (other than inflation and deflation having an effect on the list prices.)

Even though this is not at all directly related to socionics, all your socionics typings reflect the same worldview, e.g. primitivism a la Jean-Jacque Rousseau. I wonder what type he could ever be... Couldn't possibly be IEI...

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why are you rambling on about cryptocurrencies suddenly? (you are an IEI because you cannot keep a conversation on track by the way. it's a key sign of this type, not staying on topic for long. it explains why your messages are mostly an incoherent word salat) global warming is caused by CO2 emissions in the atmosphere through the usage of fossil fuels like gas, coal and oil. it doesn't matter what system exists. don't pretend communistic regimes like the soviet union were that much cleaner, they were probably even worse. it's not just the evil corporations.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rare types he gives his customers.
    Just a note: Gulenko wrote that EIE was the predominant type in women and LSI in men. A former member (Lolita) of the forum, a student in his workshops just a couple of years ago, claimed the exact same thing quite some time before G. himself made it public, saying she had heard it from him and his team during one of the classes. I'll lend her statements some credence then. She also posted that they said IEI was the most common introverted ethical type for women. So not really rare types as per his Humanitarian Socionics school.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why are you rambling on about cryptocurrencies suddenly? (you are an IEI because you cannot keep a conversation on track by the way. it's a key sign of this type, not staying on topic for long. it explains why your messages are mostly an incoherent word salat) global warming is caused by CO2 emissions in the atmosphere through the usage of fossil fuels like gas, coal and oil. it doesn't matter what system exists. don't pretend communistic regimes like the soviet union were that much cleaner, they were probably even worse. it's not just the evil corporations.
    "I don't understand what Coeruleum is saying, so Coeruleum must not be saying anything coherent."

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rogan and Goggins - IEI

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if we make 16 subtypes for the IEIs and type them according to which sociotype they resemble more between the range of what an IEI is? (e.g. IEI EII, IEI LSE, IEI ILE...). Shake your hands with each other.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say we stop the idea that sensing types have podcasts with abstract thinking intellectuals first. Joe Rogan - SEE because he fights and looks buff. That's why people think he is that type. Getting buff is not that hard though when you take steroids which increase muscle mass even when you sit around doing nothing all day. He is a very good listener, clearly interested in novel ideas despite being somewhat on the conservative side. He choses interesting people to do interviews with which means he sees potential very well and also frequently engages in philosophical discussion. Not really a fan of him but that is how he is.

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jim Wendler SLE

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems introverted, intuitive (questions how things were done in the past, introduces novel solutions), idealistc, thinks in a strategic way. Looks somewhat similar to @Northstar

https://cppscoaches.com/wp-content/u...im-wendler.jpg

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems introverted, intuitive (questions how things were done in the past, introduces novel solution), idealistc, thinks in a strategic way. Looks somewhat similar to @Northstar
    Do you trust politicians on TV?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you trust politicians on TV?
    I don't really watch tv

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jim Wendler - mb LSI