Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,880 of 3198

Thread: Socionics Beta types Examples

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    For Si valuing types, comfort is more important. they might pursue some form of profession seriously, but only till they get to a certain level of comfort. after that, it stops being interesting to Si valuing types as the pursuit of concrete, ambitious goals is usually connected to discomfort and hardship. it's why I type almost all professional athletes as Se valuing. Si can chill in a low status job as long as they are free to pursue their hobbies in peace, but the same can apply to weaker Se valuing types.
    Oh wow you have no idea what Te is or looks like in reality.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

didn't you want to self-ban yourself or something? obviously exceptions exist. LSE are workaholics, but they work to increase the comfort of their environment, and to generate resources for their loved ones. LSE also have Se as 8th function, so they tend to be consumeristic. in the end they value Si, though. it's unlikely they will screw someone over just for money.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

didn't you want to self-ban yourself or something? obviously exceptions exist. LSE are workaholics, but they work to increase the comfort of their environment, and to generate resources for their loved ones. LSE also have Se as 8th function, so they tend to be consumeristic. in the end they value Si, though. it's unlikely they will screw someone over just for money.
    And yet he did so.

Lmao. Even had a ENFp attack dog to make sure I felt guilty for asking a man who just had a stroke to pay me the money he owed me as the prime contractor.

Life doesn't always fit in little categories, does it?

Assholes are everywhere alive. And you are going to learn that if you haven't already.

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For Si valuing types, comfort is more important. they might pursue some form of profession seriously, but only till they get to a certain level of comfort. after that, it stops being interesting to Si valuing types as the pursuit of concrete, ambitious goals is usually connected to discomfort and hardship. it's why I type almost all professional athletes as Se valuing. Si can chill in a low status job as long as they are free to pursue their hobbies in peace, but the same can apply to weaker Se valuing types.

I see, I like gain, or struggle. Comfort is nice and all, but I rather stay tough. Though when i get stressed, I tend to ignore any sense of comfort, I feel like it pulls me back from achieving more.

I don't really care about getting more, I am more orientated towards achievement and doing what I am passionate about. Yeah I need a decent job, but I wouldn't care for it if I can live off of my hobbies.

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Life would be so easy if I was. Unfortunately for me, intertypes are not simplistic
    Then what are you?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin Pure View Post
    Then what are you?
    I decided years ago not to directly talk about my sociotype. That way I can be and say and do whatever feels right and natural at the time. Sometimes I discuss Si topics, sometimes I discuss Ni topics. Sometimes I think about the system and how each piece interrelates. Sometimes I talk about my job, or work, or some thought Ive had. Sometimes I like to socialize, sometimes I want to hear what others think.

I don't have to play role playing games. I don't fall into identity politic traps. I remain as free as possible.

I I don't think people get a good impression of me just from words or topics. I like it that way. I also respect people, themselves, not their opinions or behaviours, far more than people realize. I get to equally like and click constructive on anything and everything.

When it comes to LSE, I have no confusion whatsoever. I'm sure you can imagine how many Te Si professional loggers and tree faller there are. I think it's a field predominantly filled with them, but ofc there are probably other types, some might be taking on a persona. I'll give alive that much.

I think the better beta spotters these days are people like EIE, inalim, and, and a couple others I can't recall.

Let's just say I'm well rounded. Knowing socionics helps you free yourself from the matrix of being.

Also, my sensing is pretty good.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I decided years ago not to directly talk about my sociotype. That way I can be and say and do whatever feels right and natural at the time. Sometimes I discuss Si topics, sometimes I discuss Ni topics. Sometimes I think about the system and how each piece interrelates. Sometimes I talk about my job, or work, or some thought Ive had. Sometimes I like to socialize, sometimes I want to hear what others think.

I don't have to play role playing games. I don't fall into identity politic traps. I remain as free as possible.

I I don't think people get a good impression of me just from words or topics. I like it that way. I also respect people, themselves, not their opinions or behaviours, far more than people realize. I get to equally like and click constructive on anything and everything.

When it comes to LSE, I have no confusion whatsoever. I'm sure you can imagine how many Te Si professional loggers and tree faller there are. I think it's a field predominantly filled with them, but ofc there are probably other types, some might be taking on a persona. I'll give alive that much.

I think the better beta spotters these days are people like EIE, inalim, and, and a couple others I can't recall.

Let's just say I'm well rounded. Knowing socionics helps you free yourself from the matrix of being.

Also, my sensing is pretty good.

I see, I think I'd likely be SLE. But people often type me all types of stuff, ESI, LIE, LSE, ILE, and IEI.

I mean we shouldn't confine ourselves to simple descriptions as our personalities do shift and change, even though I discredit socionics, I do unconsciously use it to understand the differences between people.

Subscribing to one ideology is dangerous as you become rigid and blind to being able to find the objective truth in reality, which the objective truth can be found by listening to all perspectives.

Finally someone who knows that political parties are bullshit, just another trap to easily exploit people for the elites.

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And yet he did so.

Lmao. Even had a ENFp attack dog to make sure I felt guilty for asking a man who just had a stroke to pay me the money he owed me as the prime contractor.

Life doesn't always fit in little categories, does it?

Assholes are everywhere alive. And you are going to learn that if you haven't already.
    It won't always, but labels can be useful, just perhaps it mildly helps you. Idk, I use Ti > Te.

I'd like to see that scene, I'd just tell them to go fuck themselves

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I decided years ago not to directly talk about my sociotype.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's unlikely they will screw someone over just for money
    It's possibly, but in lesser degree than for Se valued ones. As material property is not among primary goals.
    Si valued are lesser greedy, lesser have of shopoholism and alike.

While for higher efficiency (Te), including measured by money - it's what possibly to happen. Actions mb even the same, but motivations to have other accents.

May exists the problem of the perception, when people tend to assign own motivations to others when notice a behavior similar in something to own. So for Se valued people with Si value may look as more Se related than are.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni base
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE as usual makes everything about himself. im sure his life is so hard bc a bunch of ppl think he owes them something (which he does to a point, but with ppl like him u cant argue points, or u will have to argue them to the bottom repeatedly over and over again before u've lost more trying to convince him to give u whats urs and he will still feel like a victim in the end of it even tho u made way more effort to argue about what should belong to you, that effort he should have made himself, but he did his own thing, and to top it off now he is profitting off posturing and whining about how he doesnt accept any responsibility)
    edit: the more i watch the worse it gets. he is so out of touch. im not saying attractive ppl dont have problems or even worse problems sometimes but what hes talking about is not bc of his looks. ppl barely get sympathy anywhere unless its very shallow but he makes it about how his being attractive is the reason. he will live years without understanding its his personality and selfishness and will keep crying about how he has to cry alone about it. he alieantes anyone who has depth then complains he gets no emotional support.
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 04-28-2023 at 09:02 AM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not SLE. too innocuous looking. seems ethical, more Fi-ish. maybe IEE
    your possible bad intertypes with him may explain why the dislike

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    not SLE. too innocuous looking. seems ethical, more Fi-ish. maybe IEE
    your possible bad intertypes with him may explain why the dislike
    there's IEEs i like so boo.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    there's IEEs i like so boo.
    bad intertypes do not necessitate dislike, just make it relatively more likely compared to good ones. and so, if you possibly have IEI, this could be a factor in the disliking. for me, even if i'm not a fan of stand-up, his behaviour is fairly agreeable, charming; not potentially boorish & threatening, not unpleasant & boring - subjective attributes i can associate with SLE.
    also all those you identify as IEE may not be, and can rather be possibly better intertypes like EIE, IEI, SEE. not sure about IEE for him, anyways, although it seems to be the most likely. then: IEI, EII, EIE.
    Last edited by nifl; 04-28-2023 at 09:33 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Matthew Rife - ENTP, ESFP
    Last edited by Sol; 04-28-2023 at 10:38 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matthew Rife kinda looks like Cillian Murphy, who I think is IEI. People need to stop relating personal traits to bad ITR. You can hate your identical if he has shitty character traits. I wonder why narc even got interested in him in the first place. That is maybe the identical ITR dynamic

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Matthew Rife kinda looks like Cillian Murphy, who I think is IEI. People need to stop relating personal traits to bad ITR. You can hate your identical if he has shitty character traits. I wonder why narc even got interested in him in the first place.
    which character traits are liked is partly dependent on ITR. and when someone is more - irrationally - negatively disposed towards someone (as it seems with narc who reacted so negatively even when what he's saying in the video is comedy-based and should be taken less literally than some other situations; much is exaggeration and specific wording for comedic effect) there's a higher chance that the ITR isn't good than if the situation is opposite. was a point for my IEE typing, as i'm not sure.

I wonder why narc even got interested in him in the first place. That is maybe the identical ITR dynamic
    identicals are rather boring, but do not cause annoyance or discomfort, in general. easy to understand.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, I absolutely despise certain IEIs, and I really like others. It has nothing to do with the way the person processes information, and more about who the person actually is deep down.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I absolutely despise certain IEIs, and I really like others.
    1) Types and IR can be other than you think. To understand IR with concrete types is good to use well-known people, what reduces mistakes and gives better conditions for IR effects be noticed.
    2) Exist traits besides Jung types which influence on a sympathy. So it's more appropriate to evaluate a sympathy not directly to some type (types trait), but what type inspired higher sympathy than other type. To evaluate impressions to people in noticable quantity (2 minimum) and of one sex (as for other sex impressions may partly differ).

People need to stop relating personal traits to bad ITR.
    IR is about Jung types which is important part of personal traits which influence much on a sympathy. It's in Socionics basics.

To understand IR needs correct types. Own and of other people. In other case you'll get a mess, where IR will not be seen as strong factor for a sympathy.
    You as many ones mistake in own type. And do many mistakes in types of others. This is the problem. Instead of better typology usage, - you reject the theory only because can't identify types correctly enough to notice it as working.

> You can hate your identical if he has shitty character traits.

Jung type is not said as anything in a personality or in a human in general. So IR effects are talked about often and not any possible case.
    As "shitty character" _most_ people in not bad IR should not be perceived. The better IR - the lesser chance of negative impression. To perceive as "shitty/annoying/harder character" someone with duality IR should be rare, while superego - easily.
    It's mainly about when IR can show better - interactions are intensive and informal.

So if you often perceive "duals" as "shitty character" - it's just not your duals. With real identity IR should not be too, - those can be _often_ boring, but not "shitty" in perception.
    Last edited by Sol; 04-28-2023 at 02:50 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, I absolutely despise certain IEIs, and I really like others. It has nothing to do with the way the person processes information, and more about who the person actually is deep down.
    Do you talk to your therapist about all the IEIs you see?
    "Precision beats power and timing beats speed"

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amoeba View Post
    I don't need a therapist. I'm not a type that values Ni

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see the comedian up there^ as SEE

haven't listened to the video though, just observing without volume

it's not a definitive typing just a vibe

strong sensing type vibes, and the "softness" is coming from the Fi, SeFi makes sense

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    No, not at all. He seems like a very interesting dude though.
    I was curious because on the one hand I can establish some resemblance in appearance, but on the other hand I think they are very different types/personalities. One Te/Fi extrovert, the other Ti/Fe introvert.

Backstory — I was watching some of Luke's content and Yeomans' bald head kept popping up in my head along with some of your comments I had read... (Goes to show how this forum can screw with people's brains on so many levels.)
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    I was curious because on the one hand I can establish some resemblance in appearance, but on the other hand I think they are very different types/personalities. One Te/Fi extrovert, the other Ti/Fe introvert.

Backstory — I was watching some of Luke's content and Yeomans' bald head kept popping up in my head along with some of your comments I had read... (Goes to show how this forum can screw with people's brains on so many levels.)
    Absolutely ! I know what you mean ! I agree with your observations, it was probably a bad idea on my part to try to find connections where there are none, sorry about that ! Mea culpa, Mea maxima culpa !

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/...5NTM@._V1_.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/film/202...lived-her-life

I do think they look quite similar

Rife looks more feminine, though. I find him very uninteresting so I won't bother going into more details

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think these two are EIE. the first person has somewhat similar facial expressions to pewdiepie imo.

https://youtu.be/sWgvdwHfXco
    Last edited by Ikite iru; 04-29-2023 at 01:18 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bart Baker, his parodies were so funny especially taylor swift ones.

I saw a video, he got typed SLE, by socionicstube
    Last edited by idol; 04-29-2023 at 08:55 AM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how anyone could type that person anything but F, let alone SLE, is beyond me.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how anyone could type that person anything but F, let alone SLE, is beyond me.
    They explain here, albeit slowly ..

Dude is hilarious imo so glad to find his videos again ...

Last edited by idol; 04-29-2023 at 11:12 AM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI, ILE is possible for Anna Cramling

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    ILI, ILE is possible for Anna Cramling
    She is not Fe PolR. Compare her behaviour to her introverted mother (who I would type as IEI).

https://youtu.be/Qs410_40VgQ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Anna Cramling - INFP
    Bart Baker - mb ENFJ
    The Distilled Man - ESTP, ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amoeba View Post
    It's hard to say how much he jokes during that.
    "Professional IEI Identifier" - in his profile points that he may. Having EIE he may to play this as a role.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes sol, the overly talkative, hyperemotional girl is an introvert, and the guy who dedicates most of his time reseaching socionics by himself is an extrovert. for a "logical" type, you sure suck at objective evaluation.
    Last edited by Ikite iru; 04-29-2023 at 01:18 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hyperemotionality and to some extent talkativeness connects with ethics. extraverts show most things more directly (like emotions; which is about attitude, not strength), and are more talkative on average. i didn't get those overt impressions, though.
    i wonder if one of the reasons for the PoLR being weaker than the Role in Model A is because of extraverts, for example, showing the PoLR function of the mirror - their Role - more openly (as extraverts), and this was understood as an indication of relative strength rather than a consequence of extraverts' attitudes. so it was maybe assumed that all introverted variants of functions for extraverts were weaker relatively to the extraverted variants, seemingly due to extraverted attitude (and vice versa).
    Last edited by nifl; 04-29-2023 at 04:56 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yevgeny Prigozhin
    ILI?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yevgeny Prigozhin - ESFP

the guy who dedicates most of his time reseaching socionics by himself is an extrovert
    In case you mean yourself, then you seem already have achieved the final truth about types by comming to "the majority of people who browse this site are IEI" and so nothing left what may improve your typology understanding.

"Posts 3,406"
    all without taking part of other people

> for a "logical" type, you sure suck at objective evaluation

your "logical" level stays unreachable

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the reality is that after all these decades in typology sol, you still have no clue what you are doing. It wouldn't be a problem, if you weren't such an insufferable know-it-all clinging to outdated classical socionics where being interested in mechanical things means T type. You basically wasted your life without introducing anything new.

>guy who can spend weeks alone just reading stuff not being bothered what is going on around him: extrovert
    >this expressive girl: introvert, even Fe PolR

https://youtu.be/eF9c2kbFcEI

What are you guys even doing. Geez
    Last edited by Ikite iru; 04-29-2023 at 07:06 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It wouldn't be a problem, if you weren't such an insufferable know-it-all
    this can be explained by bad intertypes; from my point of view he is a relatively normal guy with a good head and familiar thinking, apart from his interesting methods and experience in typing. your perception of him does not fit well with how LII sees LSE either; with strong logic and relative acceptance of Ne it should be taken somewhat easier. in whom Te, Ne and Fi are not valued, there may be a greater immediate rejection of the form and content of his speech. especially for conflictors/superegos

where being interested in mechanical things means T type
    increases the probability of T, but is not synonymous with it. and as other factors affect interests, it is not as strong outside the specialised level

You basically wasted your life without introducing anything new.
    understanding the use of non-verbal mannerisms to determine types - especially understanding that this method is particularly suitable for type-determination in the context of famous people or people who otherwise aren't personally known - and disseminating this method is a at least partially new and good development. In addition, he emphasises the use of intertypes to understand one's own type - without this and other advice, I probably wouldn't have understood my type at the time I did. so I have benefited concretely from his posts
    Last edited by nifl; 04-29-2023 at 07:42 PM.