Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,320 of 3216

Thread: Socionics Beta types Examples

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to say I'm puzzled by the earnest suggestion of Alain Delon as IEI.

In this interview he displays none of the ‘sincere’ communication style IEIs have.

He even looks angry during the whole thing but that is because he communicates in a very drumming, no-nonsense ‘cold-blooded’ style.

He says, without missing a beat, that he considers himself a man of action. The fact that it comes so naturally and quickly to him and that the statement tags so seamlessly to the rest of his speech for the whole scrap tell me it's true that it's closer to the truth rather than an IEI pretending to save face. An IEI, for starters, would have a really hard time saying out loud that he's a man of action. This is a painful spot for IEIs, difficult even in conversation and something they feel very self–conscious about.

Communication-wise IEI with SLE this is how it works: both types meet superficially, still with the baggage of other less favorable ITR then dualization ends up with the SLE expanding unchecked and the IEI becoming ‘their true self’: a more silent, nice and accommodating version of what's already there. But the IEI is always, whether dualized or not, adjusting to his or her conversation partner and visibly ethical.

I feel Delon's communication style so much precisely because I have experience with men like him and I'm always guarded about them at first: their “cold-blooded” style can land him on LSI and SLI and make the whole experience totally different. Gulenko types him LSI and he walks a fine line between quasi-identicals.

Quadra outsiders can decrete types using original external parameters and it’s ok because other quadras can seem a bit of a puzzle to most of as, but intraquadra ITR have these nuances that are harder to escape.

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSI Roy Clark, Folsom Prison Blues

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI, when Ni gets a bit out of control. seems friendly, but there's definitely a disregard for reality going on.
    Last edited by Still Alive; 08-08-2022 at 04:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post

IEI, when Ni gets a bit out of control. seems friendly, but there's definitely a disregard for reality going on.
    its a LIE i realize the whole wolf shit is Se HA
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mentally ill ISFp are always weird to me.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    mentally ill ISFp are always weird to me.
    So let me get this straight: you believe that this person, that made up an entire imaginative identity far removed from the real world, is a sensing type??

Can you please explain your own definition of the sensing/intuition dichotomy? Because it sure doesn't correlate to socionics sources.
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So let me get this straight: you believe that this person, that made up an entire imaginative reality far removed from the real world, is a sensing type??

Can you please explain your own definition of the sensing/intuition dichotomy? Because it sure doesn't correlate to socionics sources.
    Introverted sensing, its always particular to the person. That bedroom is like some kitchy Si-Fe shit.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dante - SLE - C "Bad boy"

Him and ESI mean girl

Bayonetta - LSI?

Last edited by Renna; 08-07-2022 at 01:53 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Erling Haaland - LSI-D
    Magnus Carlsen - LSI-C
    Khabib Nurmagomedov - LSI-C
    Vladimir Putin - LSI-N

https://youtu.be/FcEq0TYG4So

https://mobile.twitter.com/MagnusCar...24528275099650
    Last edited by Still Alive; 08-09-2022 at 03:28 PM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Erling Haaland - LSI-D
    LSI-D for him is unlikely and LSI also unlikely I think. I've now seen enough footage of him to recognize him in similar men. People like Haaland are hard work for IEIs, I know that. Blaecaedre suggested LSE for Haaland. Maybe. LSI-IEI activity relationships are easy to start: typically some teasing comment paves the way. LSI are Fe seeking so they are more engaged and engaging. D subtype would make them fit all too well into a structure and be able to smoothly move up on top of having more focused energy.

Jorge Videla, dictator, is a much better example of LSI-D (or LSI alone) than Haaland. He came to power to ‘order’ society, fight against ‘subversive elements’ who damaging the precepts of God, Family and the Fatherland; coined the phrase “The Argentine people are righteous and humane”; stressed any time he could his call and duty to the Nation and post Dictatorship authors wrote of his monk-like lifestyle.

This video is excellent because he's more like the LSIs I know.. The way he smiles at 5:13 is very characteristic of LSIs.- (I find all of him very LSI)

This is the face of LSI-D subtype that is a precise, persistent, ‘dutiful’ agent of order that comes to inject structure along with the EIE.

Haaland's unbothered attitude is not one Fe egos can connect with and he's probably immune to Fe (along with other traits I cannot sense in him).

Last edited by Rusal; 08-10-2022 at 10:45 PM.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Karl Urban - mb SLE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Karl Urban - mb SLE

[video]
    No indication of irrationality. Se creative.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not really sure if you understand what Te means if you think the wolf person is an LIE

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most likely IEI

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

David Saavedra (the bald guy). SLE. Not in English sorry, but just a reminder that a t-shirt with a design is not 'artistic IEI'.

Last edited by Rusal; 08-14-2022 at 10:53 PM.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    David Saavedra (the bald guy). SLE. Not in English sorry, but just a reminder that a t-shirt with a design is not 'artistic IEI'.

Could be EIE of some dominant subtype, but SLE-H also works. Listen to the interview.
    If I'm not answering you, I'm either procrastinating a response, or I've judged the conversation as fruitless/already settled prior to the debate for me.

Plausible types; INxP>INxj>ENxp>ENxj

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI
    Last edited by nifl; 01-02-2023 at 01:52 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

very big Taylor Swift fan. hmm, I wonder why...

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

another EIE

notice how their eyes rapidly dart around their room while they are freely speaking. a characteristic to keep in mind for this type.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One more EIE cause why not. I think it's unfortunate that this type is called the 'Actor', because I don't think acting is related to Fe. It's not based on vivid emotions that you express everywhere, it's based on a role that you imagine yourself to be in, which is Ni. 'Mentor' is a better name for EIE. I think they work well as teachers, especially with children. IEI is the actor personality.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One more EIE cause why not. I think it's unfortunate that this type is called the 'Actor', because I don't think acting is related to Fe. It's not based on vivid emotions that you express everywhere, it's based on a role that you imagine yourself to be in, which is Ni. 'Mentor' is a better name for EIE. I think they work well as teachers, especially with children. IEI is the actor personality.
    Everything Everyone is awesome IEI
    Everything Everyone is not cool when you're part of a team they're a type I don't like
    Everything Everyone is awesome IEI
    When you're living out a dream they make posts on the Internet

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

How dare you type me in a quadra with Taylor Swift. This means war.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    How dare you type me in a quadra with Taylor Swift. This means war.
    Bring it on

https://youtu.be/QcIy9NiNbmo

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

She does seem pretty Je in temperament (rigidity + excitability), ethical is very likely and I don't think she could be an ESE (she's a touch more tense/severe than I'd expect an Alpha ethical to be).
    So I think this makes sense.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe SLE, but when he turned Lich King he became more LIE-like

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, in the context of classic theater with contact subtypes put side by side the EIE should still win in voice projection, gesticulation, overall easiness with the lines. EIE are also naturally more dramatic and contrasting in emotions so difficult characters are expected to leave a mark on them more easily than on IEIs based on pure emotion and they should have a quicker identification process with the actions of their character. All this being more subdued in IEIs who I'd say would tackle the process with the intention of making sense of what is going on so maybe there's a truth to that but IEIs should live 'in the process' not 'in their characters' per se; it's a more prudent way to build sense for the actions of a character but if taken to the extreme that method is glorified only by 'pretentious' drama students whose opinion is just that. But, most importantly, distant subtype of - leads should be the least sought after for the theater except a few special roles, and maybe it's a stretch to say EIEs can't go that deep. More interested in the actions of people and with more to say about people in general, contact sub EIE might disentangle in real time people and actions so putting together the general idea of a puzzle might come easier to them. Distant sub. IEI: "why would anyone do that...whatever". And they go on with their day/drift away.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://media.irishpost.co.uk/upload...sa_Ireland.jpg
    https://media.revistagq.com/photos/5...rimes_6436.jpg
    https://i.redd.it/54ots2m4p0k71.jpg (Tania Sachdev, chess player)
    https://www.imperial.ac.uk/ImageCrop...ews2012_x1.jpg

just posting it here so I can find it again and add some more people to that list that look similar. in chat it will just be gone and I will forget about it.

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to care

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    Alive would say IEI

TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Alive would say IEI
    and thats gonna still be wrong and its still not gonna matter that he says it

I want to care

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Mattie and onlyjayus are IEI yeah. youtube is a novel concept that's about sharing your life and ideas. it mostly consists of xNFx types

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/c0npxcc9Pjs

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    I believe we should strangle IEIs for all these corny youtube shorts then
    Sometimes I feel like I'm torturing myself by watching this garbage, but yt helps getting some patterns in your head.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mb IEI

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    mb IEI
    I agree with the typing from a visual perspective, but I question how much sense it makes to share people here who don't speak english or are fictional anime characters.

I also changed my typing of Magnus Carlsen and Erling Haaland to IEI.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I question how much sense it makes to share people here who don't speak english
    the types of people can be felt in their behaviour; their words are, to a degree, secondary, especially when it's a celebrity speaking publicly, as in a video (unless the contradiction is so strong that either their type or truthfulness can be doubted). i'd still say she was IEI if she spoke klingon

Carlsen is not IEI, Haaland is perhaps LSE, SLE or another ST

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    Carlsen is not IEI, Haaland is perhaps LSE, SLE or another ST
    You base that entirely on some subjective impression you got from both.

Last edited by Still Alive; 09-02-2022 at 10:24 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You base that entirely on some subjective impression you got from both
    1. types have not been objectively proven to exist and therefore there's no ''objective'' way to type yet; as such, all ways of typing are to a degree based on subjective impressions
    2. basing your typings of people on their speech is much more shaky than basing it on their non-verbal behaviour, which is much, much harder to manipulate and control - so if the type of people you don't know personally, such as a celebrity speaking publicly, can be ascertained, it stands to reason that their controlled, PR influenced speech is a worse way to do it, because it can be more easily masked (like how questionnaires are worse for typing than a video)

to type entirely nonverbally, you have to systematically observe people IRL and see if their nonverbal behaviour corresponds reasonably with the theory - do the people assigned to the introverts behave consistently such in their nonverbal, for example? what about the Fe types vs. the Fi types? and so forth
    you may observe that there are no systematic correlations, as this is also a subjective judgment

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this gay couple is EIE-C + EIE-H. Sorry no English.

The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Irene Papas - EIE

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)