Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by universe View Post
    Post some SLEs then. That arent old russian nobodys
    He has lesser nobodyness than bloggers.
    I may post from actors list, but you saw SLE men from it. To find new is accidental case.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok then...what about Fred Durst?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fyodor Berezin - ISTJ

Fred Durst - mb SLE
    Last edited by Sol; 07-15-2016 at 07:29 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Some guy at my work - LSI

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@applejacks @Eliza Thomason @Sol

EIE or IEE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHR7jtFn-lw

Quote Originally Posted by beskova EIE

Woman Hamlet often presents as a thin figure with noble face and elevated, refined look. Her posture has a tint of royalty - her back is straight, she holds her head proudly. At the same time she is light and elegant and can remain the same until very old age. It seems that this goddess cannot be but slightly haughty and arrogant, and possibly somewhere in the depths of her soul she is. She smiles with a winning smile and treats others so genuinely that this is perceived as the favor shown to you by a high persona. Who could resist this?

Female Hamlet dresses with refinement and taste. If her work requires formal attire, then that will be the focus of her style. It great pleasure she picks out elegant business suits, then proceeds to select suitable neckties, cell phones of the same color, and other "business" accessories.

She seems self-sufficient and irresistible with her striking skill to be in excellent, elevated mood around people. She will never just suddenly start laughing as if crazy at an inappropriate moment if she is intelligent and has been brought up well. The manifestation of her feelings is always under control. Her emotions are so beautiful that next to her one cannot resist but fall into good mood. She involuntarily leads after herself if only for man becomes entrapped in the field of her charms. But if she is not in a good mood - grief be to all!
    Quote Originally Posted by beskova IEE
    A girl of this type usually does not possess well developed physical forms. Most frequently she is thin and slender, poorly coordinated, with the strange, angular movements. She continues to remain youthful into old age.

Her face is elongated, with large eyes and plump lips. Outwardly HUXLEY woman appears to be calm and benevolent, polite and affable. In contact, she is merry, light and unconstrained. In her soul, she is sympathetic, always ready to support and to comfort a person who has fallen by spirit, or at least smile at whoever needs it. Being sensitive and thoughtful, she responds to problems of others. She tries to be useful to others, moreover not only those who are close to her, but often her help extends to completely random people.

She dresses vividly and lively, trying to appear original and unusual, so that it is immediately possible to notice her among other women. Her dresses are not so much pompous, as they are whimsical, consisting of the strange combinations of bright colors and brave forms. She rarely dresses traditionally and properly as the majorities of women, consciously selecting more weird type of clothing. She loves to devise for herself extravagant costumes, in order to slightly unsettle the public and to simultaneously give herself pleasure. Frequently her clothing appears amusing, ridiculous, strange or even inappropriate to the situation. She as if attempts to cheer up those surrounding her by her look, to show that one ought not relate to appearance so seriously, nor to life in general.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    EIE or IEE?
    Your perception of delta is negative as it's opposite quadra for you.
    In my impressions from livloveshermakeup there is no "haughty and arrogant", but is benevolent and affable.

If you are interested in opinion of other delta - there is summerprincess. Types of applejacks and Eliza Thomason are doubtful, at least without normal typing data.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    If you are interested in opinion of other delta - there is ....Types of applejacks and Eliza Thomason are doubtful, at least without normal typing data.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow! This girl talks really, really fast. It almost sounds like someone has increased the speed, because its bordering on that chipmunk sound you get when you do that. She uses a WHOLE LOT of talking to say very, very little. Its too much to listen to.

She is pretty. I get a strong "not-IEE vibe" from her from the first minute... and it only increases with the topic content.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kevin De Bruyne - LSI

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ma Anand Sheela - EIE 9w1 (spsx?) - she was the head assistant of Osho Rajneesh who helped him run his ranch and religious commune in Oregon (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9wUA2_uWik)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

How do you tell apart an ILE and an SLE with goofy humor

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ma Anand Sheela - mb ENFJ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Seth Gilliam - INFP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Michael Buckley EIE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Michael Buckley - introvert

tom ford and richard buckley maybe beta duals

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Strawberry Mochi - IEI-Ni soc/sp

Byrne (SLE-Ti) & Lu (IEI-Fe so/sx)

Last edited by silke; 07-22-2016 at 01:52 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

^IEE + LII supervision couple

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

missphashunta - INFP

Strawberry Mochi - not INFP

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    Is this guy any other type then SLE?
    he uses black glasses what makes impossible to type with sure. N type seems more possible

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he uses black glasses what makes impossible to type with sure. N type seems more possible
    What?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    What?
    That.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I found another EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOX-vc9klIY

Quote Originally Posted by applejacks View Post
    I went through her video playlist looking for videos about her personal life. I wanted to hear about her, her values, her perspective on things deeper than makeup. I didn't find any, so I watched a few clips to see if she would provide insight. She comes across as somewhat of a valley girl with comments such as, "I'm so excited like I feel confetti will pop out!" I can't tell if it's an act for her channel or if she's just that excited about her makeup consistently. Either way, I find it difficult to connect and thus sympathize outside the context of makeup. It usually takes conversation about something deeper, core level- heart. Soul.
    She loves makeup and color. Her Ej temperament as opposed to Ne is steadiness in her interest, care in organization around her of her makeup, where I think Ne has to be out there and doing new things.

I wouldnt choose not to sympathize with her from what I've seen. I just see don't much personal insight into her life from the content she has. And I find that somewhat uninspiring. I'd be much more interested in her take on makeup as it pertains to our reflection of our inner selves to display to others, or something more relation based. Even if I did go to her channel for makeup advice, it's too... high pitched? And not my style of makeup or dress, even though much of it is cute.
    @Maritsa
    Yeah I don't see much use of Fi

Makeup for me is cover up a breakout and look fresh and natural. And, my makeup bag has like 5 items, literally, a foundation, a blush, a lip liner and gloss a small eyeshadow palette, mascara (rarely as I have ridiculous lashes) to look normal at work. Well, you've seen me. I've seen IEE get into makeup but it's kind of from the natural and holistic approach "organic mascara" etc and I've seen IEE in Sephora (as I went to stalk for EIE and IEI lol) and they purchased sunblock, and cover up just nothing to the extent of a "haul" like shopping and a career makeup enthusiasm
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 09-25-2016 at 04:28 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE, 9w1
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I found another EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOX-vc9klIY

She loves makeup and color. Her Ej temperament as opposed to Ne is steadiness in her interest, care in organization around her of her makeup, where I think Ne has to be out there and doing new things.

Yeah I don't see much use of Fi

Makeup for me is cover up a breakout and look fresh and natural. And, my makeup bag has like 5 items, literally, a foundation, a blush, a lip liner and gloss a small eyeshadow palette, mascara (rarely as I have ridiculous lashes) to look normal at work. Well, you've seen me. I've seen IEE get into makeup but it's kind of from the natural and holistic approach "organic mascara" etc and I've seen IEE in Sephora (as I went to stalk for EIE and IEI lol) and they purchased sunblock, and cover up just nothing to the extent of a "haul" like shopping and a career makeup enthusiasm
    I like make up for cover up and what not, and I like to try new things with makeup, be it style or colors or whatever. But I don't do the overly dramatic look. I still want to look like me, and I feel false or fake when my IEI friend tries to draw dramatic eyes on me. She can pull it off but I just can't. She tried to dress me up once for Valentine's Day, and it turned into a big nightmare. I just wasn't myself, my makeup was super dramatic and not me at all, and while it's funny now, it was mostly awkward at the time.
    And if God cares so wonderfully for flowers that are here today and gone tomorrow, won't he more surely care for you?- Matthew 6:30

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My one minute impression is she is much more likable and easy to listen to than the other. She seems more natural. Her makeup is polished and good, and that and what's behind her make her a reliable bet for a reviewer of makeup. Because obviously she is an enthusiast. The only type ideas I have is "not-IEE", but EIE is a possibility I do not eliminate (yet). (The previous was not EIE).

I like make up for cover up and what not, and I like to try new things with makeup, be it style or colors or whatever. But I don't do the overly dramatic look. I still want to look like me, and I feel false or fake when my IEI friend tries to draw dramatic eyes on me. She can pull it off but I just can't. She tried to dress me up once for Valentine's Day, and it turned into a big nightmare. I just wasn't myself, my makeup was super dramatic and not me at all, and while it's funny now, it was mostly awkward at the time.
    Makeup for me is also to smooth over any flaws and to lightly enhance. I normally use 5 items, too. Except on that rare occasion that merits fussing, then I will drag out other little minor-detail enhancements indulge in that. Dramatic makeup also does not work on me. Some people can pull it off and if its a good expression of themselves they should go for it. But on me it looks like I am trying to be someone that I am not.

Generally I think that if you have dramatic features, dramatic makeup works on you.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Freddie Prinz-jr - ESFP(?)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Freddie Prinz-jr - ESFP(?)
    NO NO NO NO NO he's EIE and why do you bother? clearly you can't differentiate between Fi and Fe and clearly you can't tell anything henceforth the "question mark" of your uncertainty. Why not learn watch and learn

here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhei...5pDUlZqbWPgmuw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lukN...WPgmuw&index=4
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Im getting a ILE vibe from him. But without logic. So i guess that makes it IEE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by universe View Post
    Im getting a ILE vibe from him. But without logic. So i guess that makes it IEE.
    Too much Fe for IEE
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Sol please look look up past pampass grass
    -

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stomedy Se-SLE 9

Last edited by yeves; 08-27-2016 at 03:03 AM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nacho Vidal - SLE

Last edited by suedehead; 08-05-2016 at 10:43 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

John Dwyer of Thee Oh Sees

IEI-Ni

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nacho Vidal - ISTJ(?)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EeOneGuy - IEI-Fe so/sx - he has been called the "Russian PewDiePie" being one of the most popular rus-speaking Youtubers, he's about 8 years younger than Pew though.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrWKYagPwNg

Evgeniya Ogurtsova - IEI-Fe so/sx 9w1