Raffaello D'Andrea - SLE-Ti

Benedetta Berti - LSI

Frances Larson - IEI-Fe

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    The video title says "Administrator" ie LSE, but she's likely ESE in her own words that she sees Alpha quadra as the coolest one.

Seems like it.

This video is titled LIE and I'm inclined to agree - her presentation is all too "democratic" for beta.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Marlene Zuk - introvert
    Frances Larson - not INFP

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    in her own words that she sees Alpha quadra as the coolest one
    This matters not much when the opinion comes from rather incompetent person which it typed. Also incorrect examples of types may to have significant influence on her impressions.

her presentation is all too "democratic" for beta
    She has nonverbal behavior of Fe type. While Reinin's dichotomies are heresy.
    Last edited by Sol; 03-14-2016 at 09:26 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The video title says "Administrator" ie LSE, but she's likely ESE in her own words that she sees Alpha quadra as the coolest one.

Seems like it.

This video is titled LIE and I'm inclined to agree - her presentation is all too "democratic" for beta.
    She's not LSE she talkema with her hands

I think the only Russian words that I remember from school are vopshe, tak, batamushna, spasiba, da, nyet

Mariya is definitely EIE
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-15-2016 at 04:26 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Audrey Hepburn IEI

-

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Tory Lane - SLE

Se-ESTp

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Alison Moyet - SLE-Se sp/so

kim anami iei

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Ewan McGregor, EIE-Fe

(Fe-EIE) Description by Victor Gulenko
    Very emotionally excitable, can be sharp. Shows high intensity of emotions. Decisive and artistic. Easily given to ecstasy, high affect, exaltation. Aristocratic in his manners. Frequently a good speaker, or a political leader with patriotic inclinations. Internally dramatic and spontaneous, likes to demonstrate his opinion. Outwardly he can shock people around him by extremes in how he dresses: may looks like a homeless person with soiled sleeves, or, to the contrary, dress very brightly, vividly, or aristocratically extravagantly.

Description by V. Meged and A. Ovcharov
    Ethical subtype Fe-ENFj (Fe-EIE)
    Appearance: The ethical subtype is internally very emotional, but usually modest and restrained in expression of his feelings. Unobtrusive in conversation, tries to behave according to the rules of good tone and manners. (...) Usually secretive and careful, exercises foresight and thinks things over in advance. Somewhat unsure in himself, but has patience and perseverance, and knows how to attain his goals. Holds himself with dignity. His movements are precise, but smooth, sometimes demonstrative. Dresses modestly and with taste, but if he wishes can look very effective.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IEE-Fi for McGregor

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    IEE-Fi for McGregor
    Where are the Delta values?
    I don't see him expressing Te HA, for instance.

Whereas I see many points hinting at Se HA.

Ewan driving cross-country is pretty much him emulating the interests of the club and qualities of his Dual, LSI. (LSIs are commonly into either cars or motorcycles, which is an ST interest: "Very typical examples of groups formed mainly of members of this club are groups of car enthusiasts (...).") Driving cross-country like that is not Si-seeking at all, but rather Se HA. Ewan likes to engage in forceful action in good doses, while neglecting personal comforts ("(...) to bike 20,000-miles, cross 12 countries and 19 time zones in just 115 days") and having a humanitarian, Fe valuing goal in mind ("Ewan and Charley also helped to raise awareness for the vital UNICEF projects they visited along the way.")
    "To be able to overcome everything and win - the main motive of their activity. The worst thing for them - play, which means shame. Because of this, they do not like to get involved in those businesses that are too difficult to win. After all, the third function can be no risk: usually raises difficult, even very difficult task, but doable and achievable."
    IEE, being Si-seeking, generally would shy away from such potentially exhausting, and uncomfortable adventures.
    "Always moving in the direction of places where there is physical comfort, exquisite sensory pleasure and are not able to deny yourself this."
    Then, how Ewan talked about "having something to wear" also ties in with Se HA:
    "The most important thing in life to be rich, powerful, beautiful, successful, skilful. Take it as a challenge and this depends on his self-esteem, so it is very much worried about it. If something does not add up - it takes on the character of the disaster. Often loves to dress up bright, catchy, provocative, as a way to challenge others, to prove her beauty and success."
    I would type Ewan as being SX/SP. He is lacking the stereotypical SX/SO focus that is generally assumed to be part of the EIE's nature. You can see that whenever there is a political or even revolutionary bent to the descriptions. Ewan does not have this characteristic, so that is probably a reason why most people tend to see him more as IEE-Fi, who tend to lean more towards SX/SP in descriptions.

P.S: Quotes are by Golihov.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Where are the Delta values?
    I don't see him expressing Te HA, for instance.

Whereas I see many points hinting at Se HA.

Ewan driving cross-country is pretty much him emulating the interests of the club and qualities of his Dual, LSI. (LSIs are commonly into either cars or motorcycles, which is an ST interest: "Very typical examples of groups formed mainly of members of this club are groups of car enthusiasts (...).") Driving cross-country like that is not Si-seeking at all, but rather Se HA. Ewan likes to engage in forceful action in good doses, while neglecting personal comforts ("(...) to bike 20,000-miles, cross 12 countries and 19 time zones in just 115 days") and having a humanitarian, Fe valuing goal in mind ("Ewan and Charley also helped to raise awareness for the vital UNICEF projects they visited along the way.")

IEE, being Si-seeking, generally would shy away from such potentially exhausting, and uncomfortable adventures.

Then, how Ewan talked about "having something to wear" also ties in with Se HA:

P.S: Quotes are by Golihov.
    I really disagree with your way of typing - it's waaaay to literal. It's not like IEE's never dress catchy, are ambitious or do anything that is uncomfortable. So every achieving, successful person is Se HA ? And that's completely besides the point of Ewan's type. My simple opinion is that he strikes me as IEE, nothing more than that - that's why I didn't quote you If he'd be Beta, he'd be IEI-Fe imo.

Edit: he isn't IEI. IEE confirm and final.
    Last edited by darya; 06-01-2016 at 10:39 AM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I really disagree with your way of typing - it's waaaay to literal. It's not like IEE's never dress catchy, are ambitious or do anything that is uncomfortable. So every achieving, successful person is Se HA ? And that's completely besides the point of Ewan's type. My simple opinion is that he strikes me as IEE, nothing more than that - that's why I didn't quote you If he'd be Beta, he'd be IEI-Fe imo.

Edit: he isn't IEI. IEE confirm and final.
    Fair enough. I was trying to make people see how there is a "backup" to my typings, that I am not typing people purely by my impressions of them. I've been accused of doing the latter before.

I am wondering why you think he is IEE? You just "feel" like he is?

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Fair enough. I was trying to make people see how there is a "backup" to my typings, that I am not typing people purely by my impressions of them. I've been accused of doing the latter before.

I am wondering why you think he is IEE? You just "feel" like he is?
    Yeah, basically. I was watching a movie with him the other day (can't remember the title) and he played some Beta NF character for sure (the whole movie was very Ni), but my impression of him isn't such. If I'm wrong, my bad. The point was just that no matter his type I'm allergic to typings by quadra values and intrapersonal relations, but I said it so many times already I'm just going to give up now : ) I usually prefer if people just state their opinion, because unless somebody really deeply logically dissects something in terms of IE's (Myst for example or some other logical Ti type), I see the attempts as amateur and unreliable (that goes for me too, btw : )

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I agree with SisOfNight, Ewan McGregor without a doubt is beta nf.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4H21KnOBSQ

OMG she talks so much. You can tell EIE because they talk with their facial features. They make a lot of facial gestures. What is it about EIE sing talking? Beta? What is it? @goldenbane and @darya ??? ladies?

Compare to the other EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCyF4B9ntSQ

Both are very organized in that they do things in an order; they are very very Ej temperament even though they are very emotional.

"I LOVE this I LOOOOOVE LOVVVVE this!!!" lol sorry girls. <3
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-21-2016 at 04:37 AM.
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4H21KnOBSQ

OMG she talks so much. You can tell EIE because they talk with their facial features. They make a lot of facial gestures. What is it about EIE sing talking? Beta? What is it? @goldenbane and @darya ??? ladies?

Compare to the other EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCyF4B9ntSQ

Both are very organized in that they do things in an order; they are very very Ej temperament even though they are very emotional.

"I LOVE this I LOOOOOVE LOVVVVE this!!!" lol sorry girls. <3
    Haha Mari, they do seem EIE. We just LOOOOOVE things so much we have to sing, so you don't accidentally miss the point we're making .

Another couple of EIE's:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Haha Mari, they do seem EIE. We just LOOOOOVE things so much we have to sing, so you don't accidentally miss the point we're making .

Another couple of EIE's:

<3 <3 <3
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about Lzzy Hale from Halestorm?

She's Se+Ni valuing extrovert for sure, could be gamma though.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    We served the community meal today in honor of my father's passing. We invited my brother in law's two friends. He's LSI type and his two friends are EIE and SLE. I was so pleasantly surprised since I had never met them before. Here I snuck a picture of her as I sat on the other side of the table. She was looking so nice. My hair was unkempt and I looked frumpy She was dressed nicely, every stand of hair in the right place. She wore a black belt with her pants that matched her shoes and purse. My shoes were grey, my skirt blue and top black as black is customary to wear. Also, I didn't wear a purse and I kept looking at her admiring the way she sat in that contained form kind of naturally dignified form. She let people who knew her approach her while I was up and hugging people and walking the room and loving on people.

I offered her and her SLE friend my business cards and I profiled them. I explained them about Socionics and my business and asked them to look for me when they are ready to find a match.

Look at her OMG

she kind of looks like @Pole Ninja

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she kind of looks like @Pole Ninja
    This is exactly how I dress.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ariane Labed - LSI-Ti sx/sp (she reminds me of myself a bit)

Last edited by silke; 07-04-2016 at 01:52 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

karen gillan seems EIE. Ej > Ip

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Vishen Lakhiani - SLE-Se 3w4 "warmside" so/sp

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Chicharito - SLE>Se-LSI

Alexis Sanchez - SLE

Last edited by suedehead; 07-11-2016 at 09:15 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Chicharito - SLE>Se-LSI

Looks like a little kid

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Luis Miguel - Ti-SLE

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gucci Mane - Se-SLE

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ASAP Rocky - Ti-SLE

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Alistair Overeem - SLE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

ASAP rocky is N for sure.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by universe View Post
    ASAP rocky is N for sure.
    lol
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

found this weird IEI-Fe sx/so guy - Gregory O'Gallagher (Kinobody) - http://www.vice.com/read/i-spent-a-m...ness-celebrity

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Kinobody - E
    ASAP Rocky - N
    Danny Brown - "weird" INFP

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    DEAD
    Mentioned