Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IEIs/INFps do you have difficultly expressing yourself verbaly?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ISTP
    This INFp..that im in a ''situation'' with is generally very quiet, has a very calm demeanor, and when we do talk I love listening to his voice. I always wait for him to say something because when he does its so witty and just the right thing. But, most of the time, he doesn't say too much. And I always bug him about how he doesn't have much to say. And even after a while...he noticed, and said "it REALLY bother's you that I dont say too much" and I said..yes..yes it does. And he just shut up. When we were in bed, he talked most of the time...I noticed the closer we were physically the more open and talkative in general was. I just lay there listening to his voice because it is pretty rare to hear him talk a lot...I dont know? Do other INFp's find that the closer you are physically with someone...I dont mean just sex but literally physically closer to someone that you just open up more freely & completely? I find this one to be that way. He's my dual (im ESTp...not ISTP as the name states...) so does that have anything to do with being in close proximity and what not? I also find that I always have to ask so many questions, and he's generally the one doing the answering. But when it came to my needs, a lot of the time he would just tend to me without asking me what it is I wanted...like he already knew.
    physical proximity definitely is important.... I find I talk alot more one-on-one with someone, away from others prying, if someone goes along with whatever goofy words are coming out of my mouth then they'll keep coming out
    INFp-Ni

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by misutii
    physical proximity definitely is important.... I find I talk alot more one-on-one with someone, away from others prying, if someone goes along with whatever goofy words are coming out of my mouth then they'll keep coming out
    In one-on-one I can talk A LOT if permitted! This can be approached by the listener in various ways. I had a friend tell me after a long drive. "Man, I cannot remember what you talked about those 5 hours but you kept me from falling asleep at the wheel." Also, one girl friend upon me pointing out that it was I who talked most of the evening monopolizing the conversation said "That's ok, I love the sound of your voice, I love hearing you tell stories". Of course I also had moments of "Shut the f*ck up!"
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sigma
    Also, one girl friend upon me pointing out that it was I who talked most of the evening monopolizing the conversation said "That's ok, I love the sound of your voice, I love hearing you tell stories". Of course I also had moments of "Shut the f*ck up!"
    I love listening to my INFp talk...he's got such a soothing voice, and just in the manner he speaks...I can't describe it...I could listen to him indefinitly.
    Yesterday I knew nothing, today I know that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes i agree, i would love to say a lot to others. It's hard to say anything because im afraid of being laugh at. I know that I have interesting things to say but im too chickened to say them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12