View Poll Results: Kristen Stewart's type?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

1 3.70%
  • SEI (ISFp)

1 3.70%
  • ESE (ESFj)

1 3.70%
  • LII (INTj)

1 3.70%
  • SLE (ESTp)

2 7.41%
  • IEI (INFp)

2 7.41%
  • EIE (ENFj)

1 3.70%
  • LSI (ISTj)

6 22.22%
  • SEE (ESFp)

2 7.41%
  • ILI (INTp)

7 25.93%
  • LIE (ENTj)

1 3.70%
  • ESI (ISFj)

3 11.11%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 3.70%
  • SLI (ISTp)

8 29.63%
  • LSE (ESTj)

2 7.41%
  • EII (INFj)

4 14.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Kristen Stewart

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strangeling View Post
    Remember someone pointing at on another forum that she might be on the autistic spectrum. Her speech is a bit awkward and she stims a little bit; in the video with conan, she rocks back and forth and holds her arm. She rocks her legs with the Jimmy Fallen video as well.

Anyway, it kind of makes it hard for me to type her because of that. Some Fi/Te type seems right though.
    She sort of seems weak with Fe in my opinion, and not just because of the lack of expressiveness that everyone points out (which is getting trite).

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    She sort of seems weak with Fe in my opinion, and not just because of the lack of expressiveness that everyone points out (which is getting trite).
    Yeah, I agree. But I also think it has a lot to do with her autistic tendencies - the awkwardness, fidgeting, clumsiness, etc. And that makes her a bit different. So she could be say ESI/EII with understated Fe and won't really appear like normal people of those types or SLI/ILI with awkward Fe and overstated Fi, rather than the expected weak Fe and understated Fi like I usually see with those types. I don't know, maybe I'm just projecting because I have similar autistic tendencies to Kristen, but it's part of the reason I found this forum so frustrating when I first got here. I don't think things always fit neatly into 16 types, but that's often the goal. And I don't mean to sound like I analyze the shit out of all people either, lol; I just like to use this to think about how people are different sometimes.
    Last edited by strangeling; 07-19-2016 at 07:33 AM.